Can't find the name of this opera song.

There is this very SMALL clip of an opera song that Jimmy Fallon plays during an interview with Jon Glaser, and it's driving me crazy that I can't remember what the name of it is called. Can somebody identify what the song is called for the 2 seconds that it plays? It starts at 3:27.

Quote Originally Posted by LolFrank View Post
    There is this very SMALL clip of an opera song that Jimmy Fallon plays during an interview with Jon Glaser, and it's driving me crazy that I can't remember what the name of it is called. Can somebody identify what the song is called for the 2 seconds that it plays? It starts at 3:27.

I beleave its Andrea Bocelli in the clip, but there is also a good one by pavarotti
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Thank you so much! This is it :O You are a saint.

glad to help, Bocelli is great
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    He was going to preform at Trump's inauguration till a bunch of rabid triggered fucktards started sending him death threats or something. Either way he was bullied into backing out by "tolerant" people.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

If you enjoy him, then you may enjoy this from him too! I adore this song so much <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    He really is, such a glorious voice!

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, lot of people know this piece by Schubert by other means: it's the "trademark" of the Hitman Franchise in its original german score.

For future reference, you can use the voice command from google to listen the music and it will identify it for you.