15+ Year Old Account

[Balance] Ring of Collapsing Futures - Thoughts?

Got this ring today 860 with socket, the in use ability is rather interesting, and I was thinking about macroing it with Solar Wrath,
    to use it on cd.

Is this ring decent if used on cd? Anyone did some testing with it?
    Cheerio
    Power

you can kind of use it on CD but also kind of not.

while the CD is 15s, using it puts a 30s debuff on you, and if you use the click again while you have the debuff on it, it makes the CD 5 minutes.
    (not 100% of the time, it's some % chance to make it 5 minutes, and the debuff stacks making it increasingly likely)

so you want to either make it its own button, or macro it to something you use every 30s (or slightly more) and not macro it to a mindless spam key.

Quote Originally Posted by Malkiah View Post
    you can kind of use it on CD but also kind of not.

while the CD is 15s, using it puts a 30s debuff on you, and if you use the click again while you have the debuff on it, it makes the CD 5 minutes.
    (not 100% of the time, it's some % chance to make it 5 minutes, and the debuff stacks making it increasingly likely)

so you want to either make it its own button, or macro it to something you use every 30s (or slightly more) and not macro it to a mindless spam key.
    I believe it's 10% per stack of the debuff. Which means you either gamble and just spam it on CD or play it safe and use it every 30(or go to some number of stacks, then let stacks reset and go again). I only know that for Feral the best option is using it every 30 seconds with Tiger's Fury apart from the last 2 or 3 uses per fight. I'd imagine it'd be similar for boomkin.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Any idea on the power of the proc compared to an equal ilvl gnawed thumb? (875 in my case). the stats are better on the ROCF