zzzz starlight rose 66g

Thats way too low even with rank 3 , im not sure how i will buy the wow token this month. any better gold making plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    Thats way too low even with rank 3 , im not sure how i will buy the wow token this month. any better gold making plan?
    Buy them all, flip them and push prices back up.

Use a JC/Miner and sell gems. I was making azshari salads and selling those. Tons of ways to make gold in this game that is more than just farming. Farming is usually one of the slowest methods.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinky View Post
    Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by talwynn View Post
    Use a JC/Miner and sell gems. I was making azshari salads and selling those. Tons of ways to make gold in this game that is more than just farming. Farming is usually one of the slowest methods.
    What gems do you sell and how much do you make? kinda tough to go Jc/miner because i have to drop rank 3 starlight , can i get it back later on if i want?

I dont understand what you mean not farming , dont you farm the materials for gems and food?

Interesting

What gems do you sell and how much do you make? kinda tough to go Jc/miner because i have to drop rank 3 starlight , can i get it back later on if i want?

I dont understand what you mean not farming , dont you farm the materials for gems and food?
    I would read up on JC before you begin, its a bit wonky. I cut the 3 main gems, Haste, Mastery, Crit, plus I aim for Pandemonite. On my server a stack of 200 felslate is about 11,000g. 1 Pandemonite is about 4900g. Haste, Crit, Mastery gems sell for about 1800g a piece. I can farm ore for JC and its all profit, but I know if I have to and need quick gold, I can spend about 40,000g on Leystone and Felslate and still make gold from it turning the ore into gems. For 40,000g, I can get 2 stacks of felslate and about 10 stacks of leystone. If I get 3-5 Pandemonite then about 30 blue quality gems worth cutting, I made a profit. That doesn't include the green quality gems which you could either sell as mats, or cut into gems and sell those or cut them and turn them into obliterum.

With the profession books, if you drop herbalism for JC or Mining, if you want to go back to herbalism, you just spend 1000g and you pick up right where you left off with Legion skills. (what I mean by that is If say you have tailoring and have every single pattern in the game but you drop tailoring for JC, when you wanted to go back to tailoring, you loose all those patterns except the ones from Legion and their rank when you dropped it)

And what I mean by farming is slow gold is selling just the raw mats doesn't yield as much as turning those mats into something. Addons like auctionator are great. Because you can use it to find the price of the mats fairly easily on the AH, then you can determine if its cheaper for you to sell the raw mats or take those mats and turn them into something. I bought a bunch of herbs off the AH to make azshari salads, with auctionator I found out the price of the mats from the AH was about 900g per stack of 20 salads. So if I could keep the price up above 900g, I profit. I ended up selling the majority of them for about 1300g a stack.

Farming herbs at the start of Legion was amazing. Easily some of the best gold you could make in the game. I honestly think they did it to redistribute wealth in the game a bit after the gold hoarding of WoD. The wealth is still there. You just have to look a bit harder.

You can make a lot of gold from blood of sarg. They are so easy to get with bloodhunter enchant + profession world quests. There are days I got 150+ bloods cuz of my 8 110s and just doing my emissary on some of them with bloodhunter enchant. Others you don't get anywhere near cuz shit prof wqs but ya.

I made around 1.5m off Old Wars when blood vendor first came out just from bloods.

Quote Originally Posted by talwynn View Post
    I would read up on JC before you begin, its a bit wonky. I cut the 3 main gems, Haste, Mastery, Crit, plus I aim for Pandemonite. On my server a stack of 200 felslate is about 11,000g. 1 Pandemonite is about 4900g. Haste, Crit, Mastery gems sell for about 1800g a piece. I can farm ore for JC and its all profit, but I know if I have to and need quick gold, I can spend about 40,000g on Leystone and Felslate and still make gold from it turning the ore into gems. For 40,000g, I can get 2 stacks of felslate and about 10 stacks of leystone. If I get 3-5 Pandemonite then about 30 blue quality gems worth cutting, I made a profit. That doesn't include the green quality gems which you could either sell as mats, or cut into gems and sell those or cut them and turn them into obliterum.

With the profession books, if you drop herbalism for JC or Mining, if you want to go back to herbalism, you just spend 1000g and you pick up right where you left off with Legion skills. (what I mean by that is If say you have tailoring and have every single pattern in the game but you drop tailoring for JC, when you wanted to go back to tailoring, you loose all those patterns except the ones from Legion and their rank when you dropped it)

And what I mean by farming is slow gold is selling just the raw mats doesn't yield as much as turning those mats into something. Addons like auctionator are great. Because you can use it to find the price of the mats fairly easily on the AH, then you can determine if its cheaper for you to sell the raw mats or take those mats and turn them into something. I bought a bunch of herbs off the AH to make azshari salads, with auctionator I found out the price of the mats from the AH was about 900g per stack of 20 salads. So if I could keep the price up above 900g, I profit. I ended up selling the majority of them for about 1300g a stack.

Farming herbs at the start of Legion was amazing. Easily some of the best gold you could make in the game. I honestly think they did it to redistribute wealth in the game a bit after the gold hoarding of WoD. The wealth is still there. You just have to look a bit harder.
    Thx for the detailed answer , i looked up JC , looks more simple than alchemy which is something i like , do you get blood of sargeras through prospecting? because the blue gems require blood , also why some gems give 375 stat instead of 150? can you sell those?

Overall your answer is pretty much to get a crafting proff which is something i will do now but i think alchemy will offer more value due to my rank 3 starlight rose. I also leveled cooking just in case.

ive seen it down in the 30g for almost a full day on illidan, it rose back up to like 50-60ish but its still sad

10+ Year Old Account
    This usually works with rarer things that aren't too many of (like mounts or rare toys), but don't know how well this will work for an item that have tens of thousands out there in existence. Someone could easily come back minutes later and undercut OP again leaving him in a shit load of debt from buying up all the other items.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Prospect ores. I made 50k in 1 day. The worst (or best) thing is you don't even need to level JC. I am making a shit ton of gold with 1/800 JC on my DH. It's ridiculous.

Legion professions are broken.

if you're only relying on starlight roses as your gold source then you're doing it wrong....

Consider diversifying with your herbs. The others might sell for less but you get 3-10 per node. When Starlight Rose began to dip I switched to Dreamleaf and still made a metric boatload of gold.
    Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been buying roses in bulk. I figure they'll go back up after NH releases mid January.

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    I've been buying roses in bulk. I figure they'll go back up after NH releases mid January.
    Botting is responsible for a lot of this, its rife on twisting nether eu

Quote Originally Posted by Tydan View Post
    Botting is responsible for a lot of this, its rife on twisting nether eu
    Yeah that one bot blizz can't beat in german courts has their warden detection detection working again... Bots abound.

I am Shaman - Play Free Online Games
    FML... Shamans suck.

thats a good plan