Christmas Music.

How much Christmas music do you listen to? Do you stop listening after Christmas, or do you keep playing into January?

Well, My job plays it 24-7 from November till January. Being that I would 8hrs a day 5 days a week I am so sick and tired of it but thankfully to work and from work i blast death metal, it keeps me sane

A radio station here plays it non-stop, so I listen on my 20 minute trip to and from work. I enjoy it in that small of a dose.

Personally I don't listen to christmas music myself. Somwtimes family willvput on christmas music but i son't feel the need to turn in it myself.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    I don't like listening to Christmas music all the time only when it is Christmas.

Deleted
    we have a heavy christmas music in finland so i sometimes listen to it after christmas

Keyboard Turner
    3+ Year Old Account
    Yes. Even in August i really love do it. Especially Let it snow bc i miss snow

7+ Year Old Account
    Zero, it makes me feel ill to listen to. I try my best to avoid shopping as much as possible during that time period. Fortunately, my work doesn't play it.

Work plays it all through December 1-31st so I'm sick and tired of it and hardly any artists make new Christmas orientated songs nowadays really so it's never fresh it's the same ones each year.

Part of me wishes the entire world doesn't treat Christmas as a month long celebration as well, it's a few days to spend with family and give gifts..