Deleted

Talent choices with Oneth's Inuition and Impeccable Fel Essence?

TL;DR what talents should I use with those two legendaries (Oneth's Intuition and Impeccable Fel Essence) ?

Should I pick Incarnation or Stellar Flare ?
    Astral Communion or Blessing of the Ancients?

At the moment I have 9.2k haste as that probably affects the choice with Impeccable Fel Essence.

Thank you in advance for the answers!

15+ Year Old Account
    Incarnation and BoTA are pretty much no brain at the moment unless you play fury of elune.
    IMHO

Deleted
    Incarnation and
    Bota single target fight
    Shooting star multi dot fights

You use something OTHER than SL Inc BotA/ShS NB?

Like, legit, there isn't any other choice. The only real one is BotA (for ST) or ShS (for AoE), and if you get ED, it's forced BotA, unless the AoE is consistent and massive.
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2016-12-26 at 07:20 PM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Just got the Fel Essence myself this morning. Using the same 2 legendaries now. Fel Essence seems to lend itself to making Fury of Elune more viable, due to it aligning with the Incarnation CD, and the massive expenditure of AP. However, doing so would mean fewer Oneth procs due to reduced starsurge uses. That being the case, maybe it's best just to stick with BotA?

(I'd really like to use Fury. It's way more fun, but it seems to vastly underperform the more more boring BotA on most fights)
    I've played a balance druid and an arms warrior since the release of Vanilla WoW, simply because they are fun and I like the play styles. Enjoy the game.