Trail of Light Vuhdo Tracker

Hey all I was looking for a way to track who trail of light is currently healing through Vuhdo. I remember seeing something about a weakaura plugin for vuhdo a month or so ago but after scouring the internets I couldn't find anything about that.

Any help would be appreciated thanks!

It's not really about how to track who trail of light is healing, but why is there a pressing need for it to show on your raid frames to begin with.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

^ pretty much this. I have no idea why you'd need a visual indicator for who is being healed by it

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Two people are at equal health and I have to flash heal one of them. If one of them has trail on them I can know that and flash heal the other one getting the most out of my talents. Its a mini beacon and I would like extra information when im healing about who is getting healed.

Quote Originally Posted by Xraychicken View Post
    Two people are at equal health and I have to flash heal one of them. If one of them has trail on them I can know that and flash heal the other one getting the most out of my talents. Its a mini beacon and I would like extra information when im healing about who is getting healed.
    You don't remember who you last healed? I can't see why this is possible, because it must be 5 mans you are referring to here. In raids, you just need to not Flash Heal someone with the Amalgam buff, unless they are about to die.
    Last edited by PosPosPos; 2016-12-27 at 05:40 PM.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

If things get hectic yes I will forget who I last healed with flash heal. I dont understand why its a big deal I want to track something that will make my life easier while healing?

If you dont have information on how to do what I asked I dont see a reason for you to post in the thread...

If things get hectic yes I will forget who I last healed with flash heal. I dont understand why its a big deal I want to track something that will make my life easier while healing?
    Except it doesn't. You can heal the same target over and over again and ToL will just heal the previous "stored" target you used FH on.

If you cast Flash Heal on X and spam Flash Heal on Y, you will just have a lot of ToL events on X.

If you dont have information on how to do what I asked I dont see a reason for you to post in the thread...
    But I do: I am questioning the motivations behind tracking a useless metric.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    It's not always useless, especially between pulls due to ToL lasting indefinitely there is a purpose to see if the case in say Nelth's lair between Pelter packs the tank and a previously FH (from the pack before) target are both getting slammed you can technically save a wasted cast by healing the tank first. Although this is specific, it's not necessarily useless most notably in 5mans where fighting isn't constant and it's easy to forget who your last FH target was. Let's say you did some healing, then some dpsing while low dmg, then you need to heal again and would like to know if perhaps you can skip a heal on a ToL target.

It would save one FH cast in these heal>dps>heal cycles that can often come up in 5mans.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey all I was looking for a way to track who trail of light is currently healing through Vuhdo.
    I found a blog post about setting it up with Vuhdo that requires a WeakAura. Here's the blog to give credit where due:

https://hpriestblog.wordpress.com/

Scroll down to the addons section to see the Trial of Light tracker.

Hey all I was looking for a way to track who trail of light is currently healing through Vuhdo. I remember seeing something about a weakaura plugin for vuhdo a month or so ago but after scouring the internets I couldn't find anything about that.

Any help would be appreciated thanks!
    So I've gotten this request before and also scratched my head a little bit about why this would be considered very useful.

Feel free to comment more in this ticket about how you want the tracking to work exactly:

https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/vuhdo/issues/671

Angry Smh

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Except it doesn't. You can heal the same target over and over again and ToL will just heal the previous "stored" target you used FH on.

If you cast Flash Heal on X and spam Flash Heal on Y, you will just have a lot of ToL events on X.

I landed on this page trying to find a way to track this as well. It never ceases to amaze me at the amount of troll "know-it-all's" out there looking to shame someone on the way they play and choose to do so. I am NOT the best out there, but I AM a mythic raid healer and a respectable mythic plus healer. And yes, I would like a flag on my bars telling me who has the ToL buff on them. I do question the motivations of someone questioning a person's personal preference when it doesn't apply to you at all. I agree with the original author, if you don't have anything helpful to say, leave it alone.

You can just create a custom "bouqet" in VuhDo with the spell name and it should track it once you assign it to a slot on your "HoT Icons" under the panels tab. I do this for pretty much any spell/ trinket / whatever I want to see when it pops up on someone.
    Most recently was adding The absorb shield that Shadow Covenant leaves on people.