Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where do I report abusive mod? This is getting silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Why would they read that? It's obviously just a smear against the Brave Blue Defenders Of Truth and Justice ordered by the Black Supremacist Racist-In-Chief Hussein Obummer.
    harsh words but there is a lot of truth to that. maybe when trying to be sarcastic dont use facts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Where do I report abusive mod? This is getting silly.
    endus is untouchable bro, forget about it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    harsh words but there is a lot of truth to that. maybe when trying to be sarcastic dont use facts.

- - - Updated - - -

endus is untouchable bro, forget about it
    It's Crissi, he or she has mental issues.

Infracted - Minor Flaming
    Last edited by Gray_Matter; 2016-12-31 at 10:31 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Hope they get counter-sued by whatever means available.
    I don't even understand how that felonious piece of human trash's parents think they should get to sue the city when their little angel robbed a convenience store and physically assaulted an officer and tried to take his weapon. He's a much better person dead, wish the same for all violent criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve French View Post
    I don't even understand how that felonious piece of human trash's parents think they should get to sue the city when their little angel robbed a convenience store and physically assaulted an officer and tried to take his weapon. He's a much better person dead, wish the same for all violent criminals.
    I don't wish death on others, but I am not going to not stop trying to protect myself from you, even if it might end up in your death. So I kinda agree, I guess?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MFDOOM View Post
    Parents are entitled to see their children alive after interfacing with the police. Do you have a heart? What kind of troll am I to defend the grieving parents of a child that was shot dead by an aggressive white cop from a racist police department? Did you even read the DoJ report on their business-casual racism?
    Do you even know what you're talking about? Or do you just ignore everything and cry "RACIST!"? That fat piece of shit robbed and assaulted a convenience store clerk then went on to physically assault an office and tried to steal his weapon. He deserves death, nothing more, nothing less.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    I don't wish death on others, but I am not going to not stop trying to protect myself from you, even if it might end up in your death. So I kinda agree, I guess?
    You want violent criminals to be alive and happy? Great, I hope they live by you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Posting to just call someone a troll is against the rules. Talking about moderation is against the rules too so good luck lol.

Not a lot to discuss on this topic really. I don't think they deserve any of his "potential future earnings". It even seems like they may be willing to pay such a thing but if they don't turn over medical records they can't even determine those earnings.
    I didn't post to just call him troll...even 'thou he is I made a comment about the topic.

You want violent criminals to be alive and happy?
    Well, if you felt like your only option to survive was to rob others and then defend yourself when you were caught, would you do it?

I mean, I would.

So, although I agree that could lead to my death, I would die even if I did not do it.

So, yeah.

I don't blame anyone for trying to protect themselves from me at that point, but I also don't want to kill them either.

I will kill them, but I don't want to, is what I am saying.
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2016-12-31 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    It's nothing like alimony. Alimony is intended to handle imbalances that result when one spouse works and advances their career while the other one stays at home. People don't raise sons expecting them to pay it back.
    They don't? I thought people have kids so they have someone to take care of them when they are too old to take care of themselves?

10+ Year Old Account
    moderation issues go to a global. Don't derail the thread

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, if you felt like your only option to survive was to rob others and then defend yourself when you were caught, would you do it?.
    Yeah I stopped there, no point in reading the rest of your nonsense.

That piece of trash(michael brown) assaulted and robbed a convenience store clerk for cigars. Understand? Please tell me how a 16 year old needs cigars for survival?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    moderation issues go to a global. Don't derail the thread
    Lol, someone said ONE comment about it, how is that "derailing" a thread? Uh oh I commented on a mod,

Yeah I stopped there, no point in reading the rest of your nonsense.

That piece of trash(michael brown) assaulted and robbed a convenience store clerk for cigars. Understand? Please tell me how a 16 year old needs cigars for survival?
    To sell them I would guess. I am not saying he was a SMART thief.

Deleted
    Typical hood behaviour imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't mean to say "just" there. Calling anyone a troll is against the rules I believe.
    Even in this thread people are breaking rules, the one I responded to is 1 but there are others, so why picking on me?

Didn't mean to say "just" there. Calling anyone a troll is against the rules I believe.
    Actually I had an infraction overturned for calling someone just that. Of course this person is sort of well known as being a troll so I don't know if that helped. lol

Ok sorry didn't mean to go off-topic.

Quote Originally Posted by MFDOOM View Post
    Why would you wish that on the parents that lost their child? There's no good reason why Michael Brown should be dead. In other industrialized countries, they understand the value of police-community relations and don't resort to murder whenever they see people of a minority race.

Also, it's pretty telling that the Ferguson Police Department, having shown blatant systemic discrimination towards people of color, as a majority-white institution, would recycle the Donald Trump talking point of asking for "academic records". When have Darren Wilson's "academic records", or Donald Trumps "academic records" been called into question? It's only when closet racists seek to validate their assumptions about people of color that the subject comes up.
    Please spare me... Idiot reached in the cops car tried to grab his gun after being stopped for being a suspect in a Robbery... Cop just protected his own life and saved the tax payers money. If a white guy goes for a cops gun he would be dead too.. But because he was black it always has to be racism...
    Last edited by Moshots; 2016-12-31 at 10:35 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    To sell them I would guess. I am not saying he was a SMART thief.
    " Yea, hey lets pass up all this food and water so I can steal these cheap shitty cigars and sell em'. "

Sounds like a great idea to me.

I can't think of anything more deplorable than exploiting the death of your child for money.

Speaking of which the movie I'm Not Ashamed apparently released. I heard about it but didn't think they'd go through with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Even in this thread people are breaking rules, the one I responded to is 1 but there are others, so why picking on me?
    Being a whiny little bitch is a good place to start....

infracted - minor flaming

" Yea, hey lets pass up all this food and water so I can steal these cheap shitty cigars and sell em'. "

Sounds like a great idea to me.
    I mean, they were for sale to begin with, so somebody was banking their life on them already...