What Star Sign are you. ? Your 2017 Star Sign Prediction

I am a Pisces a fish .

My 2017 Horoscope looks quite good for 2017..
    How does yours look. Good or Bad

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/rea...3b25934cb8839a

ARIES (March 21 — April 19)

Your biggest and best love life possibilities for 12 years start to roll this year, Aries. This also applies to any work or business partnership you have. This one has massive potential in 2017 and you’ll see why shortly. All eyes are on your love life (or your other partnerships) this year, as you need to decide your next big move. The time has come to either accept an amazing new deal with this person, or to know the merits of walking away. In all cases you have opportunities waiting, and a whole range of possibilities or people to explore, as long as you remember the power of two. With the person on your mind now, or another, it’s coming.

TAURUS (April 20 — May 20)

You can do a lot more with your job, workload, health and lifestyle this year, Taurus, as you’ll stumble across opportunities to expand your ideas and pursue promising new options and setups. If your current job situation is not right for you, there will be a wonderful chance to change it by October. If you are basically happy, expect promotion, workplace improvements or other benefits, like special advantages or business trips. Some great fitness, medical, healing or health solutions are waiting for you this year too.

GEMINI (May 21 — June 20)

Who is heir to your Gemini throne? Look there for luck, opportunity and a big leap forward in 2017. It may be your own son or daughter, a young relative, or godchild. Alternatively you may have pregnancy, adoption or stepchildren on your mind. Perhaps you feel a strong connection to babies, infants or young people in the broadest sense now too, as your current plans or projects may revolve around their needs, welfare and entertainment. Connecting to a younger generation is your biggest and best bet in 2017, when those born 20+ years after you show you wonderful possibilities.

CANCER (June 21 — July 22)

You’ll get what you want, and possibly more, from the place where you live in 2017. Alternatively, the property bargain, perfect flatmate or new life/new place dreams you have, could take off more easily than you dreamt. Some of you have your eyes on family plans, too, as the clan holds so much potential right now. You will gain from property price increases adding to the value of your home — or alternatively the right place at the right price. You can also gain from house-sitting this year, home exchange, Air BnB or a useful reduction on a property you long for.

LEO (July 23 — August 22)

This is a year for good ideas that turn into big success stories, Leo. One particular project or plan will skyrocket in the first eight months. A new computer, mobile phone, internet provider or cutting-edge technology will change your life at this time. Leo, you will also be very happy with a new house or apartment from October 2017. Alternatively you’ll enjoy renovations or a new property investment. Your family will increase in size or benefit from changes involving your relatives not possible in years. In the first half of the year it’s about the web. In the second half? Home.

VIRGO (August 23 — September 22)

Virgo, you could make serious money this year, gain from major bargains, sell at a profit or capitalise wonderfully on your assets. New opportunities to do more with other people’s money, assets, homes or connections are heaven-sent and you will have a chance to lay good future foundations in 2017. Do everything you can to make sure the facts and figures work and you will be rewarded by October. This is the kind of year when you can save money or make it, depending on your priorities. A property or other asset you want, at the right price, becomes yours later on.

LIBRA (September 23 — October 22)

A situation which puts you firmly on other people’s radar should be welcomed, as you need to make a wise decision about a matter that affects your title, role, image, reputation or appearance so that you will be relaunched now, in a way that draws admiration, envy and lust. It’s also about self-respect! You need to know that your name, photograph, YouTube clip or social media profile does you justice and this year it will. It’s a fantastic year for weight loss, a new look or a radical new hairstyle. In fact, it’s a relaunch.

SCORPIO (October 23 — November 21)

Scorpio, those of you who have been playing a behind-the-scenes role on an important mission may have been steadily acquiring a powerful position. If so, get ready — you’re about to become top dog. Scorpio, in 2017 you must get on with something secret, behind-the-scenes or solitary. It’s where the big, lucky breakthroughs are for you in 2009. If you work with the police, or another organisation where classified information is vital, you will gain this year. A confidential matter may be personal or professional but you will benefit.

SAGITTARIUS (November 22 — December 21)

Sagittarius, new possibilities with old friends will turn life around for you and bring more influence, luck and power. You are part of a group or network which is already doing extremely well, but more changes in 2017 will put you up where you belong. In fact, there will be more than one group project or team venture this year, involving old and new friends. This will bring you at least one dream come true, no matter if it’s a footy team on the way to victory or a weight loss group helping you chase the body beautiful.

CAPRICORN (December 22 — January 19)

Capricorn, some people born under your sign are about to receive a promotion or outstanding academic result which will jet-propel them into 2017. In other cases you may be resigning, retiring or accepting the end of the road with another key role or mission. The time is right for change, as between now and October, you will be given several opportunities to recreate your career and reshape your role. Do follow the signs and see where they take you. You will be dealing with a major final chapter — or a brilliant new beginning — with your job, course or other work.

AQUARIUS (January 20 — February 18)

A bigger role, more opportunities for success and a luck with Asian, US or European ties is yours in 2017. The zone of your chart which rules the biggest ideas and journeys, is triggered in a wonderful way this year. You are in for an exciting time when luck is in with travelling, emigrating, writing a book, launching a website, clinching an export deal, gaining qualifications, or teaching star pupils. In fact, you could combine two or three items on that list for the biggest breakthroughs.

PISCES (February 19 — March 20)

You stand to gain financially, through business, property or other people’s assets and resources this year. Pisces, if you have been involved in any financial, business or property set-up which was not richly rewarding you, then this year will change your situation forever and you will soon be able to move on. If you have been lucky enough to end up holding all the cards in terms of money, assets or other valuable x-factors, then what happens will simply be a logical step forward. You can make or save money now, and the benefits will last.

I'm Scorpio, but I don't believe in astrology. All those predictions are vague enough to apply to any human over the age of five.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm Intellectio
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Capricorn, but I dont believe in this stuff.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I'm surprised that this doesn't include the new 13th star sign.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Deleted
    General bullshit does not apply to me. I'm way too smart to believe in generalized bullshit that vaguely fit everyone.

Deleted
    nice one, im virgo

Deleted
    Pisces... hmm

Let me summarize:

stuff will happen, maybe not, important stuff, but also not so important stuff

You have feelings.

MAGIC!

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Astronomy is bunk.
    Fortunate cookies on the other hand...
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

GEMINI all the way baby.