Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Afghanistan is safe, we even started to deport people back there, there may be some parts of the country where you are not safe but I can say the same for germany. And 40 something % is hardly a majority.

Btw only 0.3% of all asylum claims get approved. And only 38% get refugee status.
    Ha! Fun Fact: EU payed 14 billion € to Afghanistan so they take 12000 criminals back and what does the criminals do ? They all say they are terrorist so they cant be deported and can stay in the EU .

Also interesting some "refugees" have more than 1 identity to get more money, one "refugee" even had 12 and made near 4000€ each month.

http://www.n-tv.de/politik/Soko-unte...e19448001.html

Deleted
    Hey OP; How about this - Every time someone not a refugee commits a crime, you make a thread for that.

Then try coming back and say that you don't have an obvious agenda, alright?

Deleted
    I know 8 syrian refugee's and they are all good people trying to adapt to their new country.

Before you say how bad they are, give me comparison to the crime rate on the local population.

See, i'm not defending the people who comitted a crime. I'm questioning te sensationalism of the news.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    But but but....

they fleeing their Country in fear because of all the violence.

Honestly, if they showed up in the US my policy would give them a gun and a ride back to their country

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Locruid View Post
    But but but....

they fleeing their Country in fear because of all the violence.

Honestly, if they showed up in the US my policy would give them a gun and a ride back to their country
    Contradictory to US views, not everything can be solved with a gun....

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    I know 8 syrian refugee's and they are all good people trying to adapt to their new country.

Before you say how bad they are, give me comparison to the crime rate on the local population.

See, i'm not defending the people who comitted a crime. I'm questioning te sensationalism of the news.
    But your behavior would not be prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against refugees.
    You see, that would make you a cuck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Because we allow you neo-Nazi's to set the topic.
    The more often you use your intellectually bankrupt "you n-nazi!" or "you r-racist!" card in an attempt to censor and control, the less effective it becomes.

It's ironic that you call others nazi, because people like you bow down to the authoritation imperative in an attempt to gain favors and brownie points.
    You are the lowest tier in this faction of neoliberals and cultural-marxists spiel. You don't hesitate to throw your own people under the bus so you can virtue-signal how multicultural you are. A sad gestalt.
    Last edited by mmocd03f375e36; 2017-01-02 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    The more often you use your intellectually bankrupt "you n-nazi!" or "you r-racist!" card in an attempt to censor and control, the less effective it becomes.

It's ironic that you call others nazi, because people like you bow down to the authoritation imperative in an attempt to gain favors and brownie points.
    You are the lowest tier in this faction of neoliberals and cultural-marxists spiel. You don't hesitate to throw your own people under the bus so you can virtue-signal how multicultural you are. A sad gestalt.
    That. Thank you sir!

Deleted

Yes everyone is a sheep apart from you, you special little snowflake.

You don't hesitate to throw your own people under the bus so you can virtue-signal how multicultural you are. A sad gestalt.
    You see, that's your problem. Now try thinking of people as human beings and not anyone's people, you know, like we are all the same species living on the same rock.
    Sure there are bad seeds every where, but that shouldn't make us prejudice against each other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the thread has completely devolved into discussions of race and whether racism and similar prejudice is "justified", I'm locking this here.