Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Thread is not being super helpful plus being answered. Closing.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Night elf, duh.

Maybe you can join the high elf jerk off fest and pray for an amazing racial next xpac

Belf master race tho, thanks

The dps differences are so minor i pay no mind to it. I play undead for ultimate scumbag fantasy, wotf is useful about 1 fight per xpac, great for pvp tho. The be racial is good for both dps and cc. Highly underrated goblin rocket jump is useful always, and super fun. All that being said i dont play ally so cant say much there. If my toon didnt have an undead themed name, and everyone didnt call me "nekro" for years, id be playing female panda. You're going to spend a serious amount of time staring at your character, pick what you think looks best, really.

5+ Year Old Account
    In my personal opinion on picking the most suitable races for rogue would have to be classes that benefit to rogues, critical strike, haste, or movement, forsaken for example have a good amount of potentiality to be best for rogues, as their racial can also give them a slight heal, or a large heal if you refer to cannibalize, however there are races like gnomes and goblins that have haste, or a little bit of extra damage in the process, that and they're slightly harder to target. Racial stats would indeed have to matter on what you pick for rogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're alliance, then there's only true and master race, Gnomes.

But if y'ure horde, then belves, arcane torrent is quite handy

Belves for the silence. Orc for survivability. Both are the best for horde!