[H] Shadow Priest LF M Guild

Hello! I am a Shadow Priest looking for a mythic raiding guild. I have recently started playing Shadow Priest again this expansion. I have been playing it since Vanilla along with Feral Druid. I am main swapping from Feral Druid to Shadow Priest. I would like to find a guild that raids mythic content and kills end content, but in a fun fashion. I know all types of raid environments from laid back to extremely hardcore. I am currently still gearing my Shadow Priest, but will be ready to go for Nighthold. If interested, please post or add me on battle tag:

Kayla#12952

Eternal Force on the Ysera server Alliance side is 2/7M and 3/3H. We raid Tues and Wed from 8-10PM EST. My battle tag is JRoc#1966. We use discord for Voice and personal loot with /roll for loot not needed and able to be traded. On off nights, we do mythic plus, kara, and looking to start alt runs/pvp groups no the weekend. Hit me up, would love to chat!. Majority of our raiders are in their late 20s/early 30s.

Guild Name: Real Talk
    Server: Kil'Jaeden (PvP)
    Recruit Contact: Zabulzel#1573, Imperrius#1531, Deipotent#1163

Progression:
    • 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
    • 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

Raid Times:
    • Tuesday 7:00pm-10:30pm PST
    • Wednesday 7:00pm-10:30pm PST
    • Thursday 7:00pm-10:30pm PST

RECRUITMENT:

Please note that we are constantly seeking exceptional applicants of every class, so take the following list lightly. If you are a veteran player, an avid PvP'er or have a prominent WoW resumé we would love to hear from you regardless of what class you play.

What YOU need:
    • Desire to push the hardest content.
    • Exceptional knowledge of your class.
    • Situational awareness.
    • Responsibility aka the ability to call out yourself.
    • Able to take criticism.
    • 90% attendance.

What WE offer:
    • Tight roster of dedicated players who show up to raids prepared and ready to progress.
    • A fun raid environment that's fairly laid back while still pushing heroic content.
    • A mature, stable and welcoming guild. No one under 18yrs of age.
    • A fair loot council that awards gear based on attendance and performance.
    • An active group of players who sign on for more then just scheduled raids.
    • Competitive progression with an extremely light raid schedule.
    • A focused and efficient raid environment.

About REAL TALK:

Real Talk is a mature 20man endgame raiding guild on the Kil'Jaeden server. We look for players with the skill and desire to push only the hardest of content. We are seeking individuals who are not only competent and competitive, but dependable above all else in the long term. We want people to augment our already stellar roster. Real Talk is looking for self motivated players that continuously strive to better their play, while being able to put the guild first before their own needs. Simply put, we are searching for the best of the best. We are not looking for players who log on for raids and log off soon thereafter.

Guild: <Who is John Galt> est: 2006 10yr Legacy
    Realm: Hyjal-US
    Faction:HORDE
    Progress: 3/7M EN // 2/3 H ToV
    Raid: 7:30pm PST - 10:30pmPST // Tues, Thurs, Sunday

Looking for more Range DPS! Battle net info: Melida#1755 feel free to contact me anytime to chat!

Horde - Connected Anetheron - US

<Ruin> (7/7 M)EN (3/3 H) ToV is recruiting members for continued Mythic progression. Ruin finished HFC 13/13M pre-nerf and is looking to build upon that success. We are currently looking for a Restoration Shaman, a Guardian Druid, a Restoration Druid, and any exceptional players.

Our raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 7 - 10 PM Eastern. Our expectation for any applicant is a 95% attendance rate with good raid awareness and a solid understanding of their class and raid mechanics. Going forward we hope to find like-minded players who want to see the raid team continually improve and push high end content.

Contacts:

Steve: Stevemcqueen#1220

Zevick/Kurli: Kurli#1661

Mushed: Mashed#1679

<Astral> @ US-Turalyon (Alliance)

Currently Recruiting:
    1 Healer: Holy Pally preferred
    2 Ranged DPS: Warlock, Elemental Shaman, Hunter
    1 Melee DPS: Warrior
    ANY exceptional players

Potential applicants should have Emerald Nightmare mythic/heroic experience or extensive previous raiding experience. Successful applicants should have thorough knowledge of their class and roles. If your class is not specifically listed and you feel that you would be an asset, please contact us using our battletags below.

Schedule:
    Tuesday: 8pm - 11pm EST
    Wednesday: 8pm - 11pm EST
    Thursday: 8pm - 11pm EST

Disclaimer: We might be moving schedule back an hour next year to 9-12pm EST.

About Us:
    <Astral> @ US-Turalyon (Alliance) is recruiting for our mythic progression core. We are an eclectic group of passionate individuals who value our time and progression. Our founding members are comprised of long-time hardcore raiders who have been playing together since TBC. Our officer core have extensive US top 10 experience as officers/GMs. Our members have a bevy of notable accomplishments which include numerous US top 10 kills and achievements. We have since settled into a more relaxed 3-night raid schedule but maintain our former hardcore mentality especially regarding personal responsibility/awareness, efficiency, and preparation.

Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. Over the years, we have learned to give and take criticism and communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative, professional, progression-minded atmosphere. Through effective communication, preparation, and organization, we are able to raid fewer hours while still remaining competitive.

Current Progression:
    7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
    2/3 Mythic Trial of Valor

What to Expect from Us:
    We provide a stable environment for our raiders to constantly improve as players and teammates. During progression we use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline; however, while on farm the atmosphere is more relaxed. Our time is precious and we know yours is as well; efficiency is our ultimate goal. We actively endeavor to maintain a mature, drama-free environment.

What We Offer:
    A stable roster and constructive raid environment
    Leadership with years of progression-oriented hardcore experience
    Guild repairs for mains and alts
    Enchants, flasks, pots, food, gems, and other materials as necessary
    Alt raids and Mythic+ Groups
    Optional off-night events with friends & family; Many of us play other games together.

Our Expectations:
    High attendance (minimum 80%)
    Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role
    Passionate, mature attitude and willingness to take/give constructive criticism
    Willingness to work collaboratively and promote a culture of continuous self-improvement

Contacts:
    Terra (Terra#1216), Unsu (Unsu#1515), Kazmeme (Kaz#1747), Dagr (Dagr#1208)

Stoic is one of Bonechewer's oldest guilds; we are on the Alliance side on the US-Reckoning battlegroup. We are a group of friends who enjoy playing video games with each other, defeating challenging encounters, and PVPing. We are an inclusive guild, whose members include many genders, nationalities, sexual orientations, races, and ethnicities. We value accountability, respect, and being awesome.

Assuming that you transferring to Alliance isn't a deal-breaker, please read on!

We currently have several openings in our "Wipes at 1%" (7/7M, 1/3 M) raid team in preparation of Nighthold. We are looking for a few ranged dps.

We raid Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. 8 pm - 11 pm CST (server time).

Our raid team's goal is to completely clear each raid tier before the next one is released. We expect a fairly high level of dedication and attendance from our members, but are accommodating of players needing to take a night off occasionally. We want players to avoid burning out, to enjoy the challenge of mythic progression, and to build lasting friendships within the guild.

We keep our roster lean, so that we don't have to bench many players. While we consider ourselves hardcore, we don't do split runs, nor do we require players to switch to the "best" class at the time. We do however expect players to excel at their class, to understand how to optimize their talents for different encounters, and to learn how play multiple same-role specs of their class.

More information can be found at www.stoic-bonechewer.com/recruitment or you can contact me with questions at darkinertia#1386
    Last edited by AshaGreyjoy; 2017-01-09 at 09:57 PM.

Bladesong 3/10M Zul'Jin is recruiting spots for our Mythic team.

Turkkish#1340 is my battletag if your interested. We raid Tues/Wed/Thursday 8-11 EST.

Yo!
    Pillow Talk (7/7M 10/10H) of <Seraph> on Mal'Ganis is currently recruiting a couple ranged dps, heals and/or dps with healing off specs for mythic progression! Feel free to check out our site, and fill out an application at http://seraphguild.com
    Our times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 11:30 pm - 2:30 am est
    My btag if you have questions: Asphyx#11478

Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. Currently we're 8/10M and are looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server
    Progression: 8/10M
    Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
    Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows what goes on)
    Web: BC-Guild.com
    me: Rowin#1764 (most important)

I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.

Sargeras[A] Week-end Mythic 7/10M!

About us
    Pledge of Insanity is a guild on Sargeras(Alliance). Our current progression is 7/7M, 2/3M, 7/10M and considering our light schedule, we expect everyone to come prepare and be on time. Our goal is to get Cutting Edge before each tier ends.

Raid time

Friday/Saturday 7h00 to 11h00 pm CST (Need to be online 15 before raid).

Alt run : Sunday 8h00 CST

*We do an optional normal run the first Tuesday of a tier release*

Contacts
    btag : mat#11420, muffin#11683 or Kukicha#1872

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey there, if you are keen to raiding on the weekends, and on a 2-day schedule, my guild <Tell Us A Story> sounds like a great fit for you.
    We are one of the top 2 day guilds in the US atm, we don't have to raid all week to get stuff accomplished. We are also a very tight knit community, we do so many more things besides raiding.

>> check us out http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...0#post45522150 <<