Deleted

Ele Shaman - 7.1.5 Icefury wekauras

A weakaura collection for 7.1.5 Icefury build - any feedback is welcome. Thrown together from a number of different collections I've used in the past, main frame is Powered's Fire mage UI adapted for Ele and the Mana / Maelstrom are from Wago (can't remember the authors.)
    NOW UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCE BUILD

Includes tracking for:
    Elemental Focus
    PoTM
    Main CDs
    Movement CDs
    CC
    Lava Surge
    Maelstrom over 92
    Heroism
    Potions

https://wago.io/NkkHXGSSz#

Last edited by mmoc1a682136c3; 2017-01-07 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Changed strings

Anyway to increase the size of the whole group easily?

Deleted
    Not without editing it piece by piece. If you increase sizes on each and just check display values for x and y you should be okay. I'll be tweaking this over the next week to include hero, pots and certain legendaries. What in particular did you want to scale up?

Seemed like the whole thing was sort of small. Was more so interested in there be a drag tab to be able to increase/decrease the size easier.

Deleted
    Sadly not cause of how the groups work together.

Have one for ascend build by any chance?

Deleted
    Not currently but I will be updating tomorrow with this. I'll also add hero / pot timers and possibly some legendary tracking.

Edit: the missus went to bed early, so threw together Ascendance, Hero and potion tracking! Updated Wago.
    Last edited by mmoc1a682136c3; 2017-01-07 at 10:28 PM.