Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Wtf is a rub and tug?
    Also known as a Happy Ending.

10+ Year Old Account
    Three years??? I do not blame the poor guy at all.
    Especially if he is working his ass off to care for the family.

It is going to hurt, it is going to be painful, it is going to cost money, but he needs to leave.
    In 10 years he will be thanking you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Wtf is a rub and tug?
    First time hearing this term as well but its actually fairly easy to understand: A body massage followed with a handy jammer!
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Wish i knew about a rub and tug
    You don't have any in your town? Alberta is plagued with them, I know theres at least 2 here in my town of 55k, in my old town there was one near like every single bar. There was one right beside burger king, called no fucking bs "special asia massage" , id be in the drive through waiting for my chicken fries watching guys lined up

I would be kinda pissed initially if my husband didn't tell me beforehand. Though I wouldn't have a problem with it as long as there is no anal/vaginal penetration without my approval.

My real concern is for the practitioners at these 'rub & tug' places. As it is to my understanding, I admit to not having a lot of knowledge on this subject, that the women at these parlors are often 'debt slaves' or forced into this work by organized crime.

Years ago we went to a Nuru/tantric workshop/massage thing, my husband and I. It was pretty fun- we practiced with each other, the instructors and the other couples. Which naturally resulted in orgasms for all involved. There was no vaginal, oral or anal penetration though among non-couples. That's fine in my view.

More sketchy, forced sex work-like environments would give me pause though. I also would hope that my husband would want to include me in these sessions, but I would understand if he wanted a sensation away from his everyday wife.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2017-01-04 at 12:31 AM.