Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Shoulder Enchants

I wanted to see what Shoulder Enchants you all were using and why? What enchant yeilds the highest profit if you were to sell it's content? I am using Salvager right now (ore & random gear) and there is always a ton of gold's worth of content.

Is there a concensus enchant that will make the most money?

7+ Year Old Account
    1. it is differant every server what is worth more so its kinda dificult to get exact
    2. its subjective, as some have a low chance to make you alot of money, well others have a high chance to make low money
    3. its also subjective because for example the nightfallen one gives you ancient mana, meaning you can do the withered training without having to do any farming in suramar

but if people wanna put math to it, it will take alot of people because it is heavy RNG on how often caches are obtained, and whats inside, as the nightfallen one can have potions and flasks that sell for pretty decent price, but can also just just horrible pots like the avalanche or wild magic that sell for nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Bloodhunter is the best choice since 7.1's Blood vendor -- get up to 5 Bloods of Sargeras, trade them for targeted mats that sell the most [Example, Fox Flower selling for 35g each... get 5 Bloods, that's 1662g off the AH]. Or use a craft to expand on the usage of Bloods to get more out of it. None of the RNG business all the others rely on.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-01-05 at 11:09 PM.

I'm using Bloodhunter. It's nice and tidy with only 1 possible item coming from them and it's a very versatile item. I use it on any character that meets the rep requirement. Before they reach that I use the herb/fish one. The only reason for that one in particular is that you can get enough rep to buy it while still leveling. All my characters start out in Val'Sharah because of that shoulder enchant. I know you can get a crafted shoulder enchant that gives cloth, but cloth is barely worth anything.

Deleted
    im using one that gives blood of sargeras now before i was using the surumar one untill i had gotten exalted with them.

I also use the one that gives bloods. You'll hardly become rich with it though. I used to use the ancient mana one to make doing the withered scenario easier, but I've stopped doing that altogether now.

Deleted
    Gatherer are really good imho, making 2-3k gold per bag dropped sometimes

I'm using Harvester. The foods that benefits my class/spec the most requires fish and herbs to make, so it made the most sense.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2017-01-05 at 11:44 PM.

Bloodhunter is the best one. Average on 2-3 per bag, and you can buy what you actually need from the Blood-vendor, instead of hoping to get good stuff from other random bags.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I've been using Manaseeker since launch, but I'm considering switching all of my characters to Blood Hunter.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

I am using blood hunter on both of mine. I am trying to find time to level two more characters and they will be using blood hunter as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amonthar View Post
    I am using blood hunter on both of mine. I am trying to find time to level two more characters and they will be using blood hunter as well.
    You can "create" boa shoulder on your main, enchant it with any shoulder enchant and send it to an alt, kinda bypassing the rep requirement and you can start collecting stuff while leveling. (the disadvantage is that the shoulder item is kinda crappy statwise)

i go with bloodhunter on all my chars, as this gives me the most flexibility epecially considering some crafts require BoS.
    Last edited by mmocd1b2191b1a; 2017-01-07 at 09:49 PM.

Deleted
    Bloodhunter but I will switch to the Engineering one when 7.1.5 hits live servers.

Need to test the Obliterum Yields of those 880 goggles to check if they are economically viable for Shuffling.

Deleted
    I'm using Manaseeker because I'm still grinding Nightfallen rep

Has anyone tried the new Boon of the Nether? Now that curious coins are actually attainable, I wonder what it gives.

Deleted
    I am using the "harvester" to get herbalism bags to make decent profits on the AH.

Deleted
    Been using manaseeker because farming mana for the scenario was a pain with the competition, but since nobody bothers anymore I switched to bloodhunter and I have to say I should have done it sooner.

bloodhunter also

15+ Year Old Account
    Been using Bloodhunter for the Blood of Sargeras for the longest time now since I got engineering and leatherworking. Switched to the engineering shoulder enchant with 7.1.5 though, but only temporarily until I have all the new engineering stuff. Then it will be bloodhunter again, blood of sargeras is always useful now with the vendor.

2. its subjective, as some have a low chance to make you alot of money, well others have a high chance to make low money
    Unless they buffed it since last I used it (start of 7.1 IIRC) the mana shoulder enchant gives a shitty return on mana though, I never even dreamed of having enough just through them to do withered training every 2-3 days. The enchant was more like 5% of my mana income.
    Last edited by AetherMcLoud; 2017-01-16 at 01:23 AM.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!