Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Defeat Garrosh Hellscream in Siege of Orgrimmar. /end

Quote Originally Posted by beeppee View Post
    You can go to the ordon sanctuary (in front of ordos), kill the mobs inside and then walk outside and killing the mobse around the sanctuary then go back inside and they should have started to respawn. I farmed most of my lesser charms on frogs but if you aren't exalted with shaohao I suggest killing at ordon sanctuary (and for some variety).
    Do you need to have the cloak to get to this area? I barely played during MoP
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

if any warrior wanna team up with me for a faster run you can add me sn1pe666#1934 (us alliance), im now at 91 kill on my paladin 38 on my DK, i find it easier and faster to clear on my pally, and my warrior is not 110 yet so....if you wanna farm, i got the lockout ready, just add me!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtydeeds View Post
    Do you need to have the cloak to get to this area? I barely played during MoP
    Yeah you need to have it on 1 character

Yeah you need to have it on 1 character
    Decided to check it out and confirm (prior to your reply, but thank you nonetheless) and you can kill the elite Ordo guys outside of the temple walls and around the side where that little alcove is with the fire elementals... but honestly, the drop rate is more consistent on frogs and they're more readily available.

I can't comment on drop rate/availability of the Ordo guys inside the temple though, so YMMV.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Deleted
    Decided to check it out and confirm (prior to your reply, but thank you nonetheless) and you can kill the elite Ordo guys outside of the temple walls and around the side where that little alcove is with the fire elementals... but honestly, the drop rate is more consistent on frogs and they're more readily available.

I can't comment on drop rate/availability of the Ordo guys inside the temple though, so YMMV.
    The frogs are better droprate but when you have killed as many frogs as I have... Then sometimes the ordos NPC's are a relief

The frogs are better droprate but when you have killed as many frogs as I have... Then sometimes the ordos NPC's are a relief
    Haha, I can totally understand that. I'm considering doing every other session at the Ordo guys as I've naturally accumulated enough timeless coins for the mount but don't have the rep.

I can't imagine it taking very long to get the rep up when you can kill those guys in a global + bear tartare.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Haha, I can totally understand that. I'm considering doing every other session at the Ordo guys as I've naturally accumulated enough timeless coins for the mount but don't have the rep.

I can't imagine it taking very long to get the rep up when you can kill those guys in a global + bear tartare.
    Even whitout competition, the rep mob dont respawn fast enough to clear and reclear lol, but on my server there always competition too :/

Gonna start farming these again, I think...

Quote Originally Posted by Axelond View Post
    My friend farmed it about a year ago http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%B6ck/advanced
    I remember farming with that dude. I personally gave up after 500 kills, but was happy to see on the EU Warrior forum he got his

Sadly they're botted to hell & back on my new server (Draenor)

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Gonna start farming these again, I think...

I remember farming with that dude. I personally gave up after 500 kills, but was happy to see on the EU Warrior forum he got his

Sadly they're botted to hell & back on my new server (Draenor)
    Report the botting?

I'm fortunate enough to have only ever seen another person farming frogs once in ~300 frogs worth of bonus rolls. I go and farm up 300 charms at a time or so (since you can only hold 20 bonus rolls at a time).
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Edit: Hours & hours later, I'm just about to finish my 60th run of the session (556th kill in total). No luck, obviously, but given how easy it is to solo nowadays, I think I'll just keep doing this outside of raid hours until I get lucky.

Report the botting?

I'm fortunate enough to have only ever seen another person farming frogs once in ~300 frogs worth of bonus rolls. I go and farm up 300 charms at a time or so (since you can only hold 20 bonus rolls at a time).
    Won't do anything in the short term. Blizzard ban in waves - It's not like they'll pluck those 15 level 100 BM hunters outta TI & throw them in the ban-bin right away.
    Last edited by Toybox; 2017-01-28 at 08:28 AM.

Two things;

I'm now geared enough to put Garrosh to 1 health in ph2 before he teleports me to the intermission. Half the time things proceed as usual, the other half I skip the intermission entirely. Anyone has any idea if there's a way to reliably make him skip?

Also, I'm using the method detailled upthread, and I found that if I leave group before the killing blow Garrosh always drops an item, irrespective of the bonus roll. So far it's been from his usual loot table, but anyone else experienced that? Is that an exploit of some description?

Anyways, 60 kills now, no luck. I'm going to do this in 20 Seal sessions probably. Any longer and I grow very annoyed at blizzard for putting such a cool mog on such a low drop rate, while other iconic boss items drop far, far more often.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Two things;

I'm now geared enough to put Garrosh to 1 health in ph2 before he teleports me to the intermission. Half the time things proceed as usual, the other half I skip the intermission entirely. Anyone has any idea if there's a way to reliably make him skip?

Also, I'm using the method detailled upthread, and I found that if I leave group before the killing blow Garrosh always drops an item, irrespective of the bonus roll. So far it's been from his usual loot table, but anyone else experienced that? Is that an exploit of some description?

Anyways, 60 kills now, no luck. I'm going to do this in 20 Seal sessions probably. Any longer and I grow very annoyed at blizzard for putting such a cool mog on such a low drop rate, while other iconic boss items drop far, far more often.
    Yeah when you leave group you always get loot, don't know if it's intended but bigger drop chance for tusks so w/e

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Two things;

SSsssssssh!
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

SSsssssssh!
    Sooooo I have been trying to replicate this and it doesn't seem to work for me. I assumed it was something to do with personal loot but that didn't work either. I always leave at about 50% in the heart.

Is this only for the first kill of the week ooooor?

I been farming this item for a long time with a friend of mine (about a year or so) we stopped playing for close to 3 months. Barely resubbed about 3 weeks ago, Saturday it was a slow boring day, we decided to go through seige just for fun, it for the first time farming since quitting. He got the Shaman set he's been farming and I got the Shoulders.

We did it on heroic just 1 time a week, never did the fancy stuff with the loot rolls and party trick where you leave a party after the kill to get extra loot. We both got lucky and got the 2 rarest drops on the same run. We'd just go through once and it took about 30 minutes to an hour and then moved on.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../uther/kryptus

Seems I've only done the run about 13 garrosh Kills. So... I guess I am one of the few lucky ones.
    Last edited by Cryptus; 2017-05-15 at 11:02 PM.
    Dual Wield PVP Warrior/Death Knight PVP Videos/Tips/Guides

Quote Originally Posted by Burnanator View Post
    thought this guy was full lof it, looks at armory HOLY CRAP 216+ kills lol. GD bro props to you.
    That moment when ppl think 200 kills is alot for tusks. Good one.
    made by Shyama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gruxxar View Post
    That moment when ppl think 200 kills is alot for tusks. Good one.
    That moment when I got tusks on my 1117th kill :-)

Any farm groups on EU-Horde?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samthewam View Post
    Any farm groups on EU-Horde?
    Just go solo, guide is in this thread.