Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
13
21
22
23
  1. #441
    Quote Originally Posted by paulyash View Post
    Oooo, how will that effect it? Is that coming in the pre-patch?
    Legacy loot mode treat your solo farming as if you have a full group, which means many more pieces of loot per run.

    Right now, (Assuming you solo HC with Group Loot), you get 2 pieces of loots (Or is it 3?), with Legacy loot mode, you will get 6-7 pieces.

    Yes, Legacy Loot is coming in pre-patch, but don't be so happy just yet. I've seen posts on Reddit saying Blizzard didn't bother scale down old-raid to accommodate the Stat-Squish. Just 2 days ago on Beta, People are getting 1-shotted by the first boss in ToT, for instance...

    It may take a while before we can go back to our routine old-raid farm, but may be not. Fingers crossed....

  2. #442
    Created account just to post on this thread. I'm up to 329 hc kills so far (slacking on mythic; raid is just too damn long for me). Need to re-up on rolls pretty soon -- got around 40 left. Keep up with the grind everyone, and good luck!

  3. #443
    Quote Originally Posted by dodric View Post
    Created account just to post on this thread. I'm up to 329 hc kills so far (slacking on mythic; raid is just too damn long for me). Need to re-up on rolls pretty soon -- got around 40 left. Keep up with the grind everyone, and good luck!
    ha same, figured I had to share the awful experience with some people!

    120 kills in now, I was hoping I'd be one of the lucky ones >.>

  4. #444
    Anyone poked at this since the pre-patch hit?

  5. #445
    Yes, still easily soloable. Currently at 1050 kills w/o tusks..

  6. #446
    Any increased loot? From what I read I guess I was under the assumption there'd be increased amounts of loot but people are telling me this isn't the case?

  7. #447
    Quote Originally Posted by paulyash View Post
    Any increased loot? From what I read I guess I was under the assumption there'd be increased amounts of loot but people are telling me this isn't the case?
    personal loot current content gets 6 pieces instead of 4 iirc.

    legacy loot is for heroic / normal dif.

    mythic was already capped at 20 people and all the loot for 20 people droped even if you were alone.


    but with the new legacy loot system i bet you wont get the stuff you want faster also... because just that there is more loot dropping it doesnt mean that the one thing you miss will drop. we all know this... the RNG "knows" what we are missing and will never give it to us... because if we would get it we wouldnt play anymore ;D

  8. #448
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjason View Post
    personal loot current content gets 6 pieces instead of 4 iirc.

    legacy loot is for heroic / normal dif.

    mythic was already capped at 20 people and all the loot for 20 people droped even if you were alone.


    but with the new legacy loot system i bet you wont get the stuff you want faster also... because just that there is more loot dropping it doesnt mean that the one thing you miss will drop. we all know this... the RNG "knows" what we are missing and will never give it to us... because if we would get it we wouldnt play anymore ;D
    if more stuff drops you have a higher chance of getting what you want, so your argument is bs..

  9. #449
    Quote Originally Posted by paulyash View Post
    Any increased loot? From what I read I guess I was under the assumption there'd be increased amounts of loot but people are telling me this isn't the case?
    Did garrosh 5 times today he allways drop 7 loot and its all RNG mail/cloth etc.
    Last edited by Mawi; Yesterday at 12:45 PM.
    Dota 2 giggidy

  10. #450
    Yeah, before you could go Personal Loot and have a one out of 6-7 to get the loot you wanted. Now it is 5-7~ loots out of the entire loot table. *shrug*

    At least SoO is still doable after the stat squish (some bosses were a pain though -.-).
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : S;G (movie).
    Todo list : , S;G0, New Game, Erased.

  11. #451
    Anyone else getting ALOT less loot on bonus rolls after pre-patch? I am lucky if I get one item per 15 coin.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •