Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Can you share a mythic lockout on a second account or does this trick only works on heroic?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    Sorry if it's been asked already but on wowhead it says they were removed from the game. The in-game journal also is missing them in the loot table. Are they still dropping?
    You're probably looking at the old difficulties for the shoulder's (flex/normal/hc) ETC, which become normal, heroic and mythic.. they are definitely still in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Faildevil View Post
    Can you share a mythic lockout on a second account or does this trick only works on heroic?
    The "trick" works for heroic and normal difficulties, though they only drop in heroic (and mythic obviously).

You could share the mythic lockout, but once you kill Garrosh on a different character that lockout ID has a dead Garrosh.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Quote Originally Posted by Drtydeeds View Post
    The "trick" works for heroic and normal difficulties, though they only drop in heroic (and mythic obviously).

You could share the mythic lockout, but once you kill Garrosh on a different character that lockout ID has a dead Garrosh.
    Thank you. A full run for SOO mythic takes me about 30-40 (fuc*** Immerseus, Galakras and spoils) minutes, which ist too long for me.
    And the legendary shoes and girdle don't work anymore to move faster :-(

what coin do you use for the bonus roll and where do you get it?

I was having trouble falling asleep, so I got up and fired up WoW. Didn't know what to do, so I decided to go for my weekly Garrosh kills, and this happened:

https://imgur.com/DyhXtZ4

Took about 300 kills (3 plate users per week, full loot + coin, no repeated runs with just coinrolling)

GL to everyone out there :-)

Edit: can't seem to make it link the picture so I'll just throw the URL to imgur :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Heres a little motivation

Quote Originally Posted by Dottywotty View Post
    Heres a little motivation
    Do you have a link for the other pieces of that transmog? That looks amazing, what I managed to make with the Tusks are crap compared - I'm not a very creative transmogger

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorph View Post
    Do you have a link for the other pieces of that transmog? That looks amazing, what I managed to make with the Tusks are crap compared - I'm not a very creative transmogger
    It's the Mag'har Heritage Armor. The axe I got from the honorbound emissary

Oh damn that won't work then, not planning on leveling one of those anytime soon, thanks though :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsegava View Post
    2422 kills, still nothing, That's cruel!
    Hey, coming for news, hoping u got them!

10+ Year Old Account
    are the boots heritage too?
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    are the boots heritage too?
    Yes they are

Hello guys, i got them on my total 24th kill. 2 heroic 2 mythic and 20 rolls. Dont mad at me but im so lucky about rare things in wow. And before created my maghar orc warrior i didnt know they are so rare. After the first heroic and mythic kills i was surprised for them to not drop, and checked on wowhead for drop rate o.O %0.06 from that day on and of course after read most of this thread i was willing to do everything to get them. Here i am with the Tusks and im so happy
    I wish you all good luck.

My warrior is Nerva on Twisting nether EU

Quote Originally Posted by Nerva View Post
    Hello guys, i got them on my total 24th kill. 2 heroic 2 mythic and 20 rolls. Dont mad at me but im so lucky about rare things in wow. And before created my maghar orc warrior i didnt know they are so rare. After the first heroic and mythic kills i was surprised for them to not drop, and checked on wowhead for drop rate o.O %0.06 from that day on and of course after read most of this thread i was willing to do everything to get them. Here i am with the Tusks and im so happy
    I wish you all good luck.

My warrior is Nerva on Twisting nether EU
    Fuck you

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Faildevil View Post
    Thank you. A full run for SOO mythic takes me about 30-40 (fuc*** Immerseus, Galakras and spoils) minutes, which ist too long for me.
    And the legendary shoes and girdle don't work anymore to move faster :-(
    Bear Tartare still works though, which will still help out a lot.

You really should just do the lockout trick with heroic. Even without Aggramar's Stride it should only take about 5-6 minutes from start to finish of each run - with Aggramar's and Timeless Stratagem I was doing it in about 4 minutes.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Deleted
    How do i farm them now that autojoin is gone? I have 3 characters to farm them with.

Quote Originally Posted by Drtydeeds View Post
    Bear Tartare still works though, which will still help out a lot.

You really should just do the lockout trick with heroic. Even without Aggramar's Stride it should only take about 5-6 minutes from start to finish of each run - with Aggramar's and Timeless Stratagem I was doing it in about 4 minutes.
    Thank you for the reply! Yes, this is what I am doing right now, just the normal hero lockout which takes only 5 minutes or so.

Deleted
    People still farming? Gl x)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    How do i farm them now that autojoin is gone? I have 3 characters to farm them with.
    you can still do it, but now is taking long, its rly boring and tiring, im not even doing more than 1 coin roll to maintain mental healthy