Quote Originally Posted by beeppee View Post
    Step 1: Have an alt with 13/14 HC save
    Step 2: List a group in dungeon finder
    Step 3: Turn on auto inv
    Step 4: Log your character you want to farm on
    Step 5: Apply to your own group
    Step 6: Enter SoO, pull the last mobs to Garrosh to skip the roleplay
    Step 7: Kill the trash standing at Garrosh
    Step 8: Kill Garrosh and leave the party before last phase to get teleported out. (I usually leave at 50% in phase 2)
    Step 9: When outside, log your alt and repeat the process.

You can extend the lock every week with your alt.
    I have done some farming..
    eu battle net/wow/en/character/stormscale/B%C3%A4rs%C3%A4rken/simple
    This still working?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillboy View Post
    This still working?
    Yes, but since auto invite no longer exists, you have to log your alt one extra time to accept your own request to join the group.

If you don't mind paying a little gold, it's a lot faster to just buy another account and load it on another screen for much faster invites/resets.

Started this about 10 days ago, that's all I do on WoW now, kill frogs and Garrosh, I'm almost at 400 kills.

Finally got them.
    1.5k kills across all my 7 plate characters (8 weeks aprox)
    Regular drop.
    I'm superunlucky or blizz fixed coin drop (there was 4-5 hours without single drop from the coin) in BFA.
    Anyway, keep it up!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by farza View Post
    Finally got them.
    Regular drop.
    I'm superunlucky or blizz fixed coin drop (there was 4-5 hours without single drop from the coin) in BFA.
    Anyway, keep it up!
    Welcome to the club!

Quote Originally Posted by farza View Post
    Finally got them.
    Regular drop.
    Anyway, keep it up!
    You don't fix what isn't broken, it's not a glitch or exploit that the tusks drops from the coin.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabung View Post
    You don't fix what isn't broken, it's not a glitch or exploit that the tusks drops from the coin.
    i mean that in legion you received 2-3 items per 10 runs from coin.
    Nowadays i receive 2-3 items per 30 runs from coin (my own record was 45 kills with coin & no loot).
    May be i'm unlucky, but 1k runs and this is my own stats in BFA.
    Last edited by farza; 2018-10-19 at 02:17 PM.

"Only" 90 IDs, but only farmed on mythic which still means 50 mins per week for almost 2 years.

I got mine in 4 weeks by running 15 warriors a week. I had about another 20 kills before this so ~80 kills in total.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Deleted
    Gottem 1hour before BFA launch at 1155 tries my luckiest/unluckiest moment if u ask me XD

Pre-BFA i had approx. 2300 bonus roll kills. In BFA i have killed him with 3 different characters once a week. Yesterday i finally got them!
    Never setting foot in SoO again! ������

Been lurking this thread for a while coming back for some motivation from time to time. After a good 5ish months of farming they finally dropped tonight on a bonus roll on my mythic clear on my last plate toon. The bonus roll chances got cut in half when the BFA pre patch hit, I went from a 3-4 loot per 10 kills to 1-2. I went from hard farming them, sometimes doing 80 kills a day to doing 1 clear a week per toon on heroic and mythic after bfa pre patch came out.

My ending kill count was:

Heroic-3291
    Mythic-75 (never saw the mount)

For a total of 3366 kills

Definitely on the higher end, but now i never need to enter SoO ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by ksmack View Post
    Been lurking this thread for a while coming back for some motivation from time to time. After a good 5ish months of farming they finally dropped tonight on a bonus roll on my mythic clear on my last plate toon. The bonus roll chances got cut in half when the BFA pre patch hit, I went from a 3-4 loot per 10 kills to 1-2. I went from hard farming them, sometimes doing 80 kills a day to doing 1 clear a week per toon on heroic and mythic after bfa pre patch came out.

My ending kill count was:

Heroic-3291
    Mythic-75 (never saw the mount)

For a total of 3366 kills

Definitely on the higher end, but now i never need to enter SoO ever again.
    oh god
    How come that u havent lost the hope?
    Greetings!

Deleted
    Holy moly, gratz and respect! Deserved by far.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgorr View Post
    Holy moly, gratz and respect! Deserved by far.
    Like Garrosh says in HoTS "It doesn't matter how many times my enemies try to kill me, I'm still not dropping the Tusks of Mannoroth! They're mine! " eventually he'll relent on that saying and drop them.

The only efficient way of farm ToM is for blizz to make the raid a bit smaller x) it takes 40 for a solo run (i do it on mythic) so if blizz could find a way of making it smaller with the use of portals ill be happy x)

Quick question on farming efficiently:

(1) Is it worth doing a full Mythic run each week? I'm not sure exactly how long it take to clear the whole thing, but i assume ~1hr for about 6 pieces of loot is the same as ~10minutes for 1 piece (using coin) just killing him over and over again.

(2) if I have several plate alts, and have the saved lockout on a non-plate alt. Assuming the lockout character is not in the raid, would i get a full 6-pieces of loot from him each week and then be able to maintain the lockout character?

(3) in order to maintain the lockout toon and have them not get saved to the kill, do they have to leave the raid or can they just be sitting outside the instance?

Quote Originally Posted by Donimic View Post
    Quick question on farming efficiently:

(1) Is it worth doing a full Mythic run each week? I'm not sure exactly how long it take to clear the whole thing, but i assume ~1hr for about 6 pieces of loot is the same as ~10minutes for 1 piece (using coin) just killing him over and over again.
    Only do a full mythic clear if you're also going for mount.

(2) if I have several plate alts, and have the saved lockout on a non-plate alt. Assuming the lockout character is not in the raid, would i get a full 6-pieces of loot from him each week and then be able to maintain the lockout character?
    (3) in order to maintain the lockout toon and have them not get saved to the kill, do they have to leave the raid or can they just be sitting outside the instance?
    You use a heroic lockout to save the lockout.
    1. Clear all but garrosh on heroic on nonplate
    2. Start a private group in LFG on saved lockout
    3. Join the LFG group on plate (easier if in same guild, sometimes issues so need to make it non-private)
    4. Wait until plate gets lead then boot the lockout saver
    5. Kill Garrosh
    6. Repeat 2-5 for every plate
    7. Extend lockout new weeks