Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

So......When can we expect 7.2?

Now that 7.1.5 is launching, I can't help but to wonder when 7.2 will launch? The class mounts and new artifact appearances are just so exciting to me so really can't wait for it lol (although i know i will have to.)

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess at around July/August

Come on now, 7.1.5 just came out.

Hopefully not until June at the earliest. Let 7.1.5 and Nighthold marinate for a bit.

If you go by how far it's been between EN and NH then I guess we'd see ToS around late May/early June.

Of course, it has been stated that the actually 7.2 patch can and will (99% sure on that one) arrive earlier to give people time to do everything and lorewise unlock the Tomb itself.

So I guess maybe we'll see 7.2 around early April, maybe, and then the raid as stated above.

But that all depends whether Blizz will keep up the same pace, who knows.

Deleted
    Summer-ish.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    June 20, 2017. Around this date. Because of FFXIV's expansion.

"Oh no but Blizzard doesn't launch patches with that in mind"- they totally do!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post

Yes they do indeed. It's always around a big game release, or an expansion, and i somehow got the feeling they also do it when other big games give a big update as well.

June sounds fine for me tbh.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

The patch itself with outdoor content, dungeons and class tuning? Probably around April.

Tomb of Sargeras a few weeks later, late may or early june.

Quote Originally Posted by ramayana1423 View Post
    Hopefully not until June at the earliest. Let 7.1.5 and Nighthold marinate for a bit.
    They said they would want 7.2 on ptr as soon as 7.1.5 hits live servers. So let's see how they keep their word.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I'm going to agree with most here. I hope that it is June or later.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by ramayana1423 View Post
    Why June? 7.1.5 will be way old by then considering the content it has.

I'd say late April for 7.2, June for ToS. 7.1.5 has some decent content but not quite enough for 4-5 months of waiting.

They also said people will still be progressing in NH by the time 7.2 comes out so my guess is definitely April/may.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't expect the the middle expansion raid to launch before july personally, might be mid july if they still test things. they're working hard on the next expansion right now, they'll stretch the patches as long as they can and it's good

10+ Year Old Account

This.
    They already did in the past and it's very likely they will do that again.

June seems a bit too late considering they have stated that don't want long amounts of time between patches. We can probably expect 7.2 to hit the PTR around the 15th of february and a May release holding the opening of the ToS a few weeks.

davidbane123

Yeah great, June is nice if you wanna pull another warlords 14 month-er...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    My coin's on august.

Nighthold will end up causing 7.2 to be delayed.

When is 7.2 going live and also when is flight going live. My bet is 7.2 not until July at least and flight a month or so after. Which is a year after release and close to the end of the xpac. So no point in buying or playing Legion.

Probably the same format as we've just experienced.....7.2 sometime in March/April.....with an 8-10 week Suramar type questline(on the Broken Shore I think they mentioned) leading to the opening of Tomb of Sargeras in June-ish....perhaps even a 7.25 type patch for class tuning about the same time as the opening of ToS.

Deleted
    People are forgettin 7.2 isn't tied to raid schedules. We will probably get 7.2 in March/April with raid hitting June, any later and your guranteed a big sub loss