Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Artifact traits at 35 points and above are now enabled in PvP.
    Do they even read the forums? GG and rip pvp

What about the new legendaries?

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account

Angry

For new players just reaching 110, there is a new set of repeatable quests that will allow you to immediately exchange Order Hall Resources for Artifact Knowledge up to Artifact Knowledge level 15.
    Unreal. Still about 4 weeks of timegate to wait to get to AK 25 (which I already have on my main).

These patch notes are an absolute joke.

"Increased the damage of most <insert spec here> abilities by 10%" Wow what fucking insight Blizz.

Also the PvP changes reek of a guy who already knows he's getting fired and is trying to get away with as much stupid shit as humanly possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Also the PvP changes reek of a guy who already knows he's getting fired and is trying to get away with as much stupid shit as humanly possible.
    LOL. Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Won7on View Post
    First WoW tries to pretend it's a competitive e-sport, and then they do stuff like this.

Why bother fine-tuning the PvP templates when you could have a 34 trait player fighting a 54 trait player who does 14.5% more damage than him and has a bunch more Stam too?

What? If it's normalized to the template then that note means literally nothing.
    Yeah exactly it'll mean nothing. Like 1.5% at max rank? You really think they'd give the full 15% at max rank in instanced pvp?

Also, this will be increasing stamina, which is not a bad thing at all.
    Last edited by iamthedevil; 2017-01-10 at 01:14 AM.

*reads notes and looks up from them with tears in eyes* No flying?

Deleted
    It missed Prot Paladin changes

Heheh..
    Blizzard forgot to include the Warlock pvp changes. So fitting.
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Titangrip View Post
    Can somebody explain me what does this mean pls

Fury

Fury Warrior's template secondary stats have been adjusted:
    75% Mastery
    150% Haste
    100% Versatility
    75% Critical Strike
    It means haste and vers are the best secondary stats now. Throw in a little bit of mastery and you should be good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    As if Ret needed a buff.
    Seems like someone got stuck in a salt mine!

Ret was horrible at the start of Legion, now they are where they're supposed to be. I welcome this buff!
    Yep I'm guild-less because of toxic elite-jerks in my old top raiding guild. Why can't we all get along like normal human beings?

Don't care about timewalking or brawlers. Baked in WQGF could be a nice touch. But overall nothing screams out for me to resub yet.

Well it looks like Hunters will dominate PvE again after a brief hiatus.

What the hell. Fury 5% damage increase while specs like enhancement shammy 16%, retri pala 12% and havoc dh 10% increase? They are already better than fury how is this discrepancy justified?
    Last edited by barackohmama; 2017-01-10 at 04:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Titangrip View Post
    Can somebody explain me what does this mean pls

Fury

Fury Warrior's template secondary stats have been adjusted:
    75% Mastery
    150% Haste
    100% Versatility
    75% Critical Strike
    So the stats on your gear don't matter at all in PvP. All that matters is the ilvl. Instead every single character in PvP starts out with about:

11000 str / agi / int.
    22000 stamina.
    4050 of each secondary stat.

Then each class has a set of scaling factors, one for their primary stat, one for stamina and one for each secondary stat. So after this patch a fury warrior in PvP, in ilvl 850 or lower gear will have about:

3037 mastery (75% of 4050)
    6075 haste (150% of 4050)
    4050 versatility (100% of 4050)
    3037 critical strike (75% of 4050).

This will scale up a little if you have higher ilvl gear (about 0.1% increase per ilvl increase).

As near as I can make out the old fury warrior template was just 100% scaling to all secondary stats so basically if you play fury in pvp you will have 25% less mastery, 25% less crit and 50% more haste than before, though I could certainly be wrong on that.

If you want more detail read http://www.arenajunkies.com/news/142...l-multipliers/
    Last edited by Sulika; 2017-01-10 at 04:54 AM.

So on PTR Black Arrow has 10 focus cost, but on live it has 40, and its not included in the patchnotes. Does that mean we go back to the 40 focus cost?

Deleted
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    At level 60, Dizzying Kicks has been replaced with Summon Black Ox Statue.
    As a tank my only question is...Why though?

I saw this on an earlier PTR build and just thought hoped it was an error or place holder. I can't wait to scramble for aggro as someone 'miss-clicked' and pulled the entirety of HoV with that thing. (As a user of Dave Black Ox myself I can safely say the aggro range on that thing is massive)
    Not too fond of a DPS spec getting an AoE taunt with a passive large radius but mild threat pulse, but we'll have to wait and see how it gets used.

Maybe I'm just a bit grumpy that another spec has Dave too...maybe

Side note: Blood and Brew(Main) looking good this patch. Feel a bit bad for the guard nerf and not even going to comment on Prot war. But Prot pala? The only spec with no changes what so ever.
    Overall happy with most of the changes, but some leave my asking-Why?

MM is dead, BM is king! thx

retri lost blessing of might...
    you fail again in terms of class design!
    Last edited by Arvandor; 2017-01-10 at 07:45 AM.

Deleted
    RIP Firemage.

Arvandor:
    Ret lost blessing of Might, but gain a 12% Damagebuff. Blessing of Might makes overall 10% Damage max. so its a Buff and we dont need this shit Buff!
    Last edited by mmocce30d95a56; 2017-01-10 at 08:06 AM.