Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    As if Ret needed a buff.
    Ret got the 12% buff to compensate for blessing of might being taken away. The other buffs were to talents that never get used. Other classes just got buffed outright.

class design has nothing to do with numbers.

in term of the stolen blessing of might, i mean more the feeling..

im long ago behind the level of numbers..

The change to Shadow Covenant is alright, but I see they're still totally ignoring discipline priests. Starting to get annoyed by this. I am still enjoying my disc priest, but I would really like to see a few changes - even minor - to really help smooth over the class. As much as I like it, both in mythic+ and raids (including mythic), it still has some major issues and feels clunky sometimes, especially in certain healing situations. Very restrictive gameplay now, which kind of gets old.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone explain the DK buffs, thanks.

The class hall ability that's lets you complete a free WQ every day is buggy. The NPC's now disappear after you grab the item, you have to zone or log off for them to reappear.

Oh now I should farm again artifact power for pvp

Deleted
    Hey great patch notes, every spec getting 9-20% passive extra damage.... Except for fucking Frost and Blood DKs, we cannot have those monsters running around with their beastly mediocre damage......

Nice balancing job Blizzard. Shadow Priests and Rogues are still very top DPS.

Couldnt care less for 98% of the changes in the patch apart from 1 thing;
    ...putting cataclysm on same tier as FNB.

I like my AOE, couldnt give 2 fucks about single target crap especially since all i do is world quests , old shit and general soloing stuff nowadays.
    For some fucked up reason this change has triggered me this time round.

Played last night and it just put me off completely.

Wow. Protection warriors got the long end of the stick for buffs compared to Fury and Arms. Maybe I should come back as a main tank for Nighthold.