Poll: Your opinion of the change

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    pvp community back at it again...with all this special little snowflake players...

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Funny how an expac that was marketed to have the most accessible PvP turns out having the highest barrier to entry in WoW history...
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Well, that didn't last long. Maybe there's hope after all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Really it wouldnt be that bad if PvP was a viable means of getting artifact power, but its so enormously bad when it comes to getting AP that PvPers pretty much have to resort to PvE.
    And there's prestige on top of that. Really, the grind is disheartening.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Really it wouldnt be that bad if PvP was a viable means of getting artifact power, but its so enormously bad when it comes to getting AP that PvPers pretty much have to resort to PvE.
    Not sure I agree with that. The grind is slow for PvE as well unless you run a mythic+ carry group which not many people do. Arenas are far better than raids or questing for AP though.

Quote Originally Posted by iFool View Post
    And there's prestige on top of that. Really, the grind is disheartening.
    Prestige is meaningless though, it offers literally no benefit whatsoever. It isn't even a grind, because it's so worthless.

Holy shit. I saw the +35 traits in PvP news on MMO champion and I literally screamed and dropped my plate of chicken tendies onto the floor. I know PvE players have to grind to 54 traits but dragon slaying is a joke so who cares. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to drop my chicken tendies but I’m literally in shock from the thought of grinding all that artifact power right now. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is Blizzard doing this to me? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want PvP to have no grind while PvE has one of the worst grinds in the history of the game, like honestly i'm a fucking PvPER!! Hello Blizzard??? PvE is fucking EASY!! PvP is HARD, UNIQUE and SPECIAL!. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought I was getting Gladiator this season finally???? This is so fucked.

WoW is an MMORPG and not a MOBA. If you want to play a game w/ instanced PvP and no progression (ofc there are skill ups during matches, but I'm not talking about them), then you should consider playing MOBAs. Luckily, they are plenty.

However, what I don't like is that it's quite difficult to progress via PvP. Amount of AP rewarded for doing PvP content is quite meh...

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    For the same reason you're trying to tell others what to do.

+ I've been enjoying talking shit about retail wow for a few expacs now, so far 7.1.5 is pretty amazing in that regard.
    So, in other words, you're just trying to intentionally get a rise out of people that play live by harassing them.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Prestige is meaningless though, it offers literally no benefit whatsoever. It isn't even a grind, because it's so worthless.
    Each level is a 1%. It adds up, it makes a difference, however little it may be.

Even if prestige wasn't a factor a new player has to gear up and get his honor talent ON TOP of artifact points farming.
    All of this to compete evenly in PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    Funny how an expac that was marketed to have the most accessible PvP turns out having the highest barrier to entry in WoW history...
    Experienced players knew it was a marketing ploy because honestly WoD was the easiest entry to PVP in the history of WoW. So, you couldn't make it any easier other than to make it harder by introducing any other system.