Deleted

Sephuz secret - will people fight over interupts now?

Mini hero isnt a small thing for dps whores - will we fight over interupts by doing it too early?
    Or there will be no interupts in NH fights?

if there are interrupts needed in NH then a raid leader will assign a rotation to deal with it same w/ organized m+. GL in pugs.

10+ Year Old Account
    If anything it'll get more players to put Interrupts on their bars and use them. Right now, a significant amount of DPS don't even know they have an interrupt. Walk into the first wing of EN LFR and see how trash is handled when more than one mob is pulled.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanariya View Post
    If anything it'll get more players to put Interrupts on their bars and use them. Right now, a significant amount of DPS don't even know they have an interrupt. Walk into the first wing of EN LFR and see how trash is handled when more than one mob is pulled.
    Pretty much how I feel. More people trying to interrupt is always a good thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Yup. This 100.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    More people trying to interrupt is always a good thing.
    Except for all those debuffs that you can't reflex-dispel because you need to wait for the target to move to the right place because dispelling causes a detonation of green shit, or causes them to jump to others nearby, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Pogonotrope View Post
    Except for all those debuffs that you can't reflex-dispel because you need to wait for the target to move to the right place because dispelling causes a detonation of green shit, or causes them to jump to others nearby, etc.
    If you have people that don't want to dispel or interrupt when it is their turn, or at the right time, then you shouldn't have them in the raid in the first place.

Either organize interrupts, or ask people to hold off or just be fast. That's how DHs are right now, they already get a damage boost from interrupting.

Not a particularly big deal by any means, at least not to me.

My raid has no problems interrupting stuff as it is but if ever the day should come that I am not at 90% interrupts with my Alt tank in random 5men I am very happy. Good change for the ring.

Deleted
    I will be death gripping on cd. Hope that works ok with nh boss mechanics

The problem I come across tends to be that everyone uses their interrupt on the first spell they see. At least this happens in literally every one of my Maw of Souls pugs; never seems to be an interrupt for the second Torrent >_>;

OT: Probably for the DPS whores.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    If you have people that don't want to dispel or interrupt when it is their turn, or at the right time, then you shouldn't have them in the raid in the first place.
    Obviously, but this was never going to be a problem in organised raids anyway.