Need advise for new resto shaman

Hello there,

Since my guild is lacking on the healing department they ask me to go back resto since i went enhan for legion and was resto in wod. I need help to know wich trinket to use.

i now have a 880 Brinewater Slime in a Bottle Int/Vers trinket from helya

Also have a 865 Horn of cenarius

And finally a 865 Vial of Nightmare Fog

MR Robots is telling me that my best trinket are the Brinawater and the Horn. I personally dislike the horn and think the Vial might be better.

Im seeking advise from more experienced player out there for my talent too. Is echo of the element and cloudburst totem on par with each other or 1 is better? I personally think cloudburst is more situational and echo is a better all around talent but i might be off.

If you want to check me out on the armory my chracter is Krovax from Thrall. all the tips are welcome

Thanks

P.S sorry for the bad english its my second language.

7+ Year Old Account
    The recommendation for horn might be due to to the mastery. I don't think I've ever had my Vial get out healed by someone's Horn. In terms of CBT/Echo, a lot of it is situation and some of it is play style. Some other things might sway people from Echo, like the upcoming 4pc + Intact Nazjatar Molting legendary.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Vial beats out horn and the blingewater is good for now. Try to get an Urn from NB and you should be ok.
    Echo is my favorite and i take torrent. Riptide is usually around 15-20% of my healing.