1. #2221
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    <33 From Russia with Love <33

    a love story (duh)

    MOSCOW — The Russian government maintained contacts with members of Donald J. Trump’s “immediate entourage” during the American presidential campaign, one of Russia’s top diplomats said Thursday.

    “There were contacts,” Sergei A. Ryabkov, the deputy foreign minister, was quoted as saying by the Interfax news agency. “We continue to do this and have been doing this work during the election campaign,” he said.

    Mr. Ryabkov said officials in the Russian Foreign Ministry were familiar with many of the people he described as Mr. Trump’s entourage. “I cannot say that all, but a number of them maintained contacts with Russian representatives,” Mr. Ryabkov said.

    Later, the Foreign Ministry in Moscow said Mr. Ryabkov had been referring to American politicians and supporters of Mr. Trump, not members of his campaign staff. The contacts were carried out through the Russian ambassador in Washington, who reached out to the senators and other political allies to get a better sense of Mr. Trump’s positions on various issues involving Russia.

    For Russia and Putin, a Surprise Gift From America NOV. 9, 2016

    https://nyti.ms/2eFqfXX

    TRUMP'S RUSSIA INTEREST SPARKED IN THE SOVIET YEARS
    The Republican candidate’s links to Russia are a mix of bling, business and bluster spanning 30 years. This account in five sections traces Trump's fascination for Russia from its beginnings in Soviet times through deals done in the Putin era to Trump's appointment of a slew of Russia-connected advisers during the US presidential campaign. It concludes with outside views on Trump's long-standing Russia ties and the president-elect's own explanations.

    Yuri Dubinin
    A first contact from Moscow
    In 1986 Soviet ambassador Yuri Dubinin sat next to Donald Trump at a New York lunch and they talked about Trump Tower. “One thing led to another, and now I’m talking about building a large luxury hotel across the street from the Kremlin in partnership with the Soviet government,” the tycoon recalled in his book Trump: The Art of the Deal. Trump flew to Moscow at Dubinin’s invitation to discuss the hotel project with the Soviet tourism agency.

    Mikhail Gorbachev
    No glasnost at Trump Tower
    The hotel never materialised but Trump aides promised something even better: Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev and his wife, Raisa, would tour Trump Tower during a 1988 visit to New York. Trump said Gorbachev wanted to see the building because “it’s become the hottest building in New York”. But the visit didn’t happen: the Gorbachevs visited other Manhattan landmarks and Trump rushed out of his tower to greet a lookalike of the Soviet leader.

    Zurab Tsereteli
    Russia’s Columbus seeks the new world
    Trump’s Russia connections continued under Gorbachev’s successor, Boris Yeltsin. Trump attempted in 1997 to erect a giant bronze statue of Christopher Columbus donated by the Russian government at his development on the Hudson river. Taller than the Statue of Liberty, the artwork was crafted by Zurab Tsereteli, a close friend of the Moscow mayor. It ended up in Puerto Rico after several US cities refused to accept it.

    TRUMP’S RUSSIA DEALS AND LINKS MULTIPLY
    As financial headaches cramped Trump’s style in the US, the property tycoon’s organisation stepped up efforts to win Russian business.

    Tevfik Arif
    Trump’s Russia-connected business partners
    By the 2000s, corporate bankruptcies had limited Donald Trump’s access to capital markets. An FT investigation showed that the tycoon joined forces with Bayrock, a New York property developer founded by a Soviet-born newcomer to the US, Tevfik Arif, to pursue deals around the world. Their best-known collaboration was Trump SoHo, a 46-storey hotel-condominium completed in 2010.

    Ilya Reznik
    Coastal Miami becomes little Moscow
    Throughout the 2000s, records show Russians were buying millions of dollars of Trump- branded real estate in the US, according to property records reviewed by the FT. The Trump Organisation said it did not believe Russians spent more money on Trump ventures than those from other regions. Russian real estate broker Ilya Reznik told the FT that Russian could be heard everywhere in the Trump properties on the Florida coast.

    Trump Luxury Vodka
    Trump Luxury vodka makes a splash in Moscow
    Trump and his partners promoted their “24K Super Premium Vodka”, a luxury vodka sold in a bottle decorated with 24-karat gold, at the Millionaire Fair in Moscow in 2007. The fair lured Russian high-spenders with luxury yachts, diamond-encrusted mobile phones and entire islands for sale. The venture later went out of business.

    Dmitry Rybolovlev
    The oligarch who bought Trump’s mansion
    Trump’s single biggest reported Russian deal to date came in 2008 when fertiliser billionaire Dmitry Rybolovlev purchased the tycoon’s Palm Beach mansion for $95m. Trump boasted of the profit he made on the deal, having bought the property four years earlier for only £41m. Trump denied ever meeting the oligarch and said “he just happened to be from Russia”.

    Eric Trump
    Trump’s sons promote Russian business
    At the same time, the Trump family were gushing with praise for Russians. While marketing Trump SoHo, the tycoon’s second son, Eric, told Russian journalists that “the best property buyers are now Russian” while Trump himself said: “I really like Vladimir Putin.” Trump’s first son, Donald Jr, told eTurboNews that “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets…we see a lot of money pouring in from Russia”.

    Sergei Millian
    The Russian middleman claiming to act for Trump
    One of the people who said he brought Russian money into Trump projects was Sergei Millian, head of the Russian-American Chamber of Commerce. His organisation said in 2009 it had “signed formal agreements with The Trump Organisation” to service Russian real estate clients and Millian bragged about winning Trump’s affection at the 2007 Millionaire Fair in Moscow. The Trump Organisation denied that Trump had any relationship with him.

    Aras Agalarov
    Trump’s Russian beauty pageant
    Moscow property billionaire Aras Agalarov signed a $14m deal to bring Trump’s Miss Universe beauty pageant to Moscow in 2013. Trump invited Vladimir Putin, tweeting that the Kremlin chief would be his “new best friend” if he came. The Russian president instead sent a trusted envoy, Kremlin property chief Vladimir Kozhin and a “beautiful present”. At the show, Agalarov claimed he had a deal to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.
    RUSSIAN RUCTIONS IN TRUMP'S ELECTION CAMPAIGN
    When Trump made his run for the presidency, a volley of pro-Moscow remarks and a slate of advisers with notable Russian connections rang alarm bells in Washington.

    Vladimir Putin
    Trump strikes a pro-Moscow tone
    Trump attracted attention for multiple comments praising Vladimir Putin and his policies. Last December, Putin called Trump “talented”, a compliment Trump described as a “great honour”. This summer Trump appeared to incite Moscow to hack into Hillary Clinton’s private emails. At a 2014 press lunch, Trump claimed to have spoken “indirectly and directly” with Putin, “who could not have been nicer”. He subsequently denied ever meeting Putin.

    Paul Manafort
    Ex-chairman of Trump's campaign
    Trump’s campaign chairman Paul Manafort quit in August 2016 amid controversy over his work advising the pro-Moscow former president of Ukraine, Viktor Yanukovych. Ousted from power in 2014 amid allegations of massive embezzlement, Yanukovych fled to Russia. Ukrainian authorities found a ledger showing $12.7m in off-book payments to Manafort by Yanukovych’s party, payments Manafort has strongly denied receiving. Manafort’s interpreter had a background in Russian military intelligence, according to colleagues.

    Carter Page
    Trump's former foreign policy adviser
    Manafort is not the only Trump adviser to quit over Russian links. Carter Page, a former Merrill Lynch banker and adviser to Russian state energy company Gazprom, was named by Trump as a foreign policy adviser. The New York Times has reported that FBI agents examined during the summer numerous possible connections between Russians and members of Mr. Trump’s inner circle, including Mr Manafort and Mr Page, as well as a mysterious and unexplained trail of computer activity between the Trump Organization and an email account at a large Russian bank, Alfa Bank. Page resigned from the Trump campaign in September.

    Richard Burt
    The former ambassador with a Russian link
    RicharThe truth, as severad Burt, an ex-US ambassador to Germany, helped draft a Trump foreign policy speech in April, while earning hundreds of thousands of dollars lobbying for a Russian- backed gas pipeline that would extend Putin’s leverage over Europe. Burt told the FT he was “not in any way officially involved” with Trump’s campaign, but provided “some ideas or language” for the speech. Burt advises the owners of Russia’s Alfa Group, who have close Kremlin ties.

    Michael Flynn
    The ex-general paid to attend a Moscow banquet
    Michael Flynn, a former head of the US Defense Intelligence Agency, was named as a national security adviser by the Trump campaign and was nominated by Mr Trump in November to take that role in government. Like Trump, Flynn has argued for closer links with Russia. In interviews, Flynn acknowledged being paid to give a speech and attend a lavish anniversary party for the state-controlled RT television network in Moscow, where he sat next to President Putin.

    https://ig.ft.com/sites/trumps-russian-connections/

    Donald Trump’s Many, Many, Many, Many Ties to Russia
    http://time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia/
    When asked about this, and his affection for Russian president Vladimir Putin, Trump said any inference that a connection exists between the two is absurd and the stuff of conspiracy. “I have ZERO investments in Russia,” he tweeted after the Democratic National Committee was apparently hacked by Russia and the emails released by Wiki Leaks on the eve of the DNC convention to nominate Clinton as its 2016 presidential candidate.

    As columnists and reporters have painstakingly shown since the first hack of a Clinton-affiliated group took place in late May or early June, is that several of Trump’s businesses outside of Russia are entangled with Russian financiers inside Putin’s circle.

    So, yes, it’s true that TrWhat’s more, ump has failed to land a business venture inside Russia. But the real truth is that, as major banks in America stopped lending him money following his many bankruptcies, the Trump organization was forced to seek financing from non-traditional institutions. Several had direct ties to Russian financial interests in ways that have raised eyebrows. What’s more, several of Trump’s senior advisors have business ties to Russia or its satellite politicians.

    “The Trump-Russia links beneath the surface are even more extensive,” Max Boot wrote in the Los Angeles Times. “Trump has sought and received funding from Russian investors for his business ventures, especially after most American banks stopped lending to him following his multiple bankruptcies.”

    What's more, three of Trump’s top advisors all have extensive financial and business ties to Russian financiers, wrote Boot, the former editor of the Op Ed page of the Wall Street Journal and now a senior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations.

    Trump’s de facto campaign manager, Paul Manafort, was a longtime consultant to Viktor Yanukovich, the Russian-backed president of Ukraine who was overthrown in 2014. Manafort also has done multimillion-dollar business deals with Russian oligarchs. Trump’s foreign policy advisor Carter Page has his own business ties to the state-controlled Russian oil giant Gazprom. … Another Trump foreign policy advisor, retired Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, flew to Moscow last year to attend a gala banquet celebrating Russia Today, the Kremlin’s propaganda channel, and was seated at the head table near Putin.

    But it is Trump’s financing from Russian satellite business interests that would seem to explain his pro-Putin sympathies.

    Read more: This Is How the Trump Campaign May Have Interfered With Russia Policy

    The most obvious example is Trump Soho, a complicated web of financial intrigue that has played out in court. A lawsuit claimed that the business group, Bayrock, underpinning Trump Soho was supported by criminal Russian financial interests. While its initial claim absolved Trump of knowledge of those activities, Trump himself later took on the group’s principal partner as a senior advisor in the Trump organization.

    “Tax evasion and money-laundering are the core of Bayrock’s business model,” the lawsuit said of the financiers behind Trump Soho. The financing came from Russian-affiliated business interests that engaged in criminal activities, it said. “(But) there is no evidence Trump took any part in, or knew of, their racketeering.”

    Journalists who’ve looked at the Bayrock lawsuit, and Trump Soho, wonder why Trump was involved at all. “What was Trump thinking entering into business with partners like these?” Franklin Foer wrote in Slate. “It’s a question he has tried to banish by downplaying his ties to Bayrock.”

    But Bayrock wasn’t just involved with Trump Soho. It financed multiple Trump projects around the world, Foer wrote. “(Trump) didn’t just partner with Bayrock; the company embedded with him. Bayrock put together deals for mammoth Trump-named, Trump-managed projects—two in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, a resort in Phoenix, the Trump SoHo in New York.”


    But, as The New York Times has reported, that was only the beginning of the Trump organization’s entanglement with Russian financiers. Trump was quite taken with Bayrock’s founder, Tevfik Arif, a former Soviet-era commerce official originally from Kazakhstan.

    “Bayrock, which was developing commercial properties in Brooklyn, proposed that Mr. Trump license his name to hotel projects in Florida, Arizona and New York, including Trump SoHo,” the Times reported. “The other development partner for Trump SoHo was the Sapir Organization, whose founder, Tamir Sapir, was from the former Soviet republic of Georgia.”

    Trump was eager to work with both financial groups on Trump projects all over the world. “Mr. Trump was particularly taken with Mr. Arif’s overseas connections,” the Times wrote. “In a deposition, Mr. Trump said that the two had discussed ‘numerous deals all over the world’ and that Mr. Arif had brought potential Russian investors to Mr. Trump’s office to meet him. ‘Bayrock knew the people, knew the investors, and in some cases I believe they were friends of Mr. Arif,’ Mr. Trump said. ‘And this was going to be Trump International Hotel and Tower Moscow, Kiev, Istanbul, etc., Poland, Warsaw.’”

    The Times also reported that federal court records recently released showed yet another link to Russian financial interests in Trump businesses. A Bayrock official “brokered a $50 million investment in Trump SoHo and three other Bayrock projects by an Icelandic firm preferred by wealthy Russians ‘in favor with’ President Vladimir V. Putin,’” the Times reported. “The Icelandic company, FL Group, was identified in a Bayrock investor presentation as a ‘strategic partner,’ along with Alexander Mashkevich, a billionaire once charged in a corruption case involving fees paid by a Belgian company seeking business in Kazakhstan; that case was settled with no admission of guilt.”

    Trump Soho was so complicated that Bayrock’s finance chief, Jody Kriss, sued it for fraud. In the lawsuit, Kriss alleged that a primary source of funding for Trump’s big projects with Bayrock arrived “magically” from sources in Russia and Kazakhstan whenever the business interest needed funding.

    There are other Russian business ties to the Trump organization as well. Trump’s first real estate venture in Toronto, Canada, was a partnership with two Russian-Canadian entrepreneurs, Toronto Life reported in 2013.

    “The hotel’s developer, Talon International, is run by Val Levitan and Alex Shnaider, two Russian-Canadian entrepreneurs. Levitan made his fortune manufacturing slot machines and creating bank note validation technology, and Shnaider earned his in the post-glasnost steel trade,” it reported.

    Finally, for all of his denials of Russian ties lately, Trump has boasted in the past of his many meetings with Russian oligarchs. During one trip to Moscow, Trump bragged that they all showed up to meet him to discuss projects around the globe. “Almost all of the oligarchs were in the room” just to meet with him, Trump said at the time.

    And when Trump built a tower in Panama, his clients were wealthy Russians, the Washington Post reported. “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

    The only instance that Trump acknowledges any sort of Russian financial connection is a Florida mansion he sold to a wealthy Russian. “What do I have to do with Russia?” Trump said in the wake of the DNC hack. “You know the closest I came to Russia, I bought a house a number of years ago in Palm Beach, Florida… for $40 million and I sold it to a Russian for $100 million including brokerage commissions.”

    But it should be obvious to anyone trying to pay attention to these moving targets that Trump is saying one thing and doing something else. When it comes to Trump and Russia, the truth may take awhile to emerge.

    The Curious World of Donald Trump’s Private Russian Connections
    http://www.the-american-interest.com...n-connections/
    Throughout Donald Trump’s presidential campaign he expressed glowing admiration for Russian leader Vladimir Putin. Many of Trump’s adoring comments were utterly gratuitous. After his Electoral College victory, Trump continued praising the former head of the KGB while dismissing the findings of all 17 American national security agencies that Putin directed Russian government interference to help Trump in the 2016 American presidential election.

    As veteran investigative economist and journalist Jim Henry shows below, a robust public record helps explain the fealty of Trump and his family to this murderous autocrat and the network of Russian oligarchs. Putin and his billionaire friends have plundered the wealth of their own people. They have also run numerous schemes to defraud governments and investors in the United States and Europe. From public records, using his renowned analytical skills, Henry shows what the mainstream news media in the United States have failed to report in any meaningful way: For three decades Donald Trump has profited from his connections to the Russian oligarchs, whose own fortunes depend on their continued fealty to Putin.




    ................


    You don't need a private investigator or secret dossiers to see that trump's closet is overflowing with skeletons.

    - - - Updated - - -


    i am willing to accept payments bimonthly.
    Ok well, I think I can help you with your problem. Your post is about 10x too long for anyone to read it. No offense, but you are not a journalist so, there is little incentive for posters here to read all that text wall.

  2. #2222
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Ok well, I think I can help you with your problem. Your post is about 10x too long for anyone to read it. No offense, but you are not a journalist so, there is little incentive for posters here to read all that text wall.
    ask and ye shall receive.

  3. #2223
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    ask and ye shall receive.
    So which is it though? Is Trump too cozy with Russia, or he is going to start a war by provoking them? Your article seems to reference both conspiracy theories.

  4. #2224
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    So which is it though? Is Trump too cozy with Russia, or he is going to start a war by provoking them? Your article seems to reference both conspiracy theories.
    what conspiracy theories?

  5. #2225
    Quote Originally Posted by Vital View Post
    You don't have to take his word for it, just look at the facts (particularly around Rick Wilson) and ask yourself what is most likely.
    You mean the stuff that has nothing to do with Rick Wilson whatsoever? The stuff from CNN and Buzzfeed have nothing to do with him. Rick Wilson has made a ton of tweets calling the dumbass from 4chan nothing but an idiot as he was not the leak to CNN or Buzzfeed. So the only one that was trolled by 4chan was you and every other poster in this thread thinking it was 4chan that did this.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    People still trying to reason with the hatred echo-chamber? :P
    Nope. We gave up on Trump a long time ago.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    None of this makes any sense, And I would like anyone to attempt to make any sense of it

    Ok the claim is the Russians gave this compromising information to this ex MI6 private investigator hired by never Trumpers then by the DNC for opposition research (dig up dirt on Trump) and that information was obtained during the summer of last year

    here is the question

    why in the hell would the Russians do that if it was Trump who they wanted to win the presidency?
    So they can control him? Duh.
    Master List of Why Trump is a Misogynist, Racist, Fascist, Homophobic Criminal:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrump...se_megathread/

  6. #2226
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    You mean the stuff that has nothing to do with Rick Wilson whatsoever? The stuff from CNN and Buzzfeed have nothing to do with him. Rick Wilson has made a ton of tweets calling the dumbass from 4chan nothing but an idiot as he was not the leak to CNN or Buzzfeed. So the only one that was trolled by 4chan was you and every other poster in this thread thinking it was 4chan that did this.
    Today's irony: people accusing others of believing a 4chan hoax, on the basis of a 4chan hoax.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    None of this makes any sense, And I would like anyone to attempt to make any sense of it

    Ok the claim is the Russians gave this compromising information to this ex MI6 private investigator hired by never Trumpers then by the DNC for opposition research (dig up dirt on Trump) and that information was obtained during the summer of last year

    here is the question

    why in the hell would the Russians do that if it was Trump who they wanted to win the presidency?
    Well if you took a minute to actually read it, you'd realise that according to the memos the Russians were collecting this information long before the election, allegedly for the same reason Putin likes having leverage on everyone rich or powerful. And "the Russians" didn't give the information to the MI6 investigator, he used proxies and contacts in Russia to gather these allegations.

    Not that there's any contradiction here anyway, obviously if you have a patsy you want leverage on him.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Gen4Glock21 View Post
    CNN got the information from Buzzfeed who broke the story.
    The memos have been known to various news agencies for months, they didn't disclose it until the leaks from the Presidents' intelligence briefings because they were sensitive and unproven (aside from a Mother Jones article that alleged their existence). At that point CNN disclosed their existence and some details but didn't actually publish the memos. Buzzfeed then published them, which other news agencies criticised them for. Here's the Buzzfeed article in question, I believe:

    https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensinge...w14#.yae0A7dYL

    The NY times has a pretty solid account of the chain of events:

    After the election, the memos, still being supplemented by his inquiries, became one of Washington’s worst-kept secrets, as reporters — including from The New York Times — scrambled to confirm or disprove them.

    Word also reached Capitol Hill. Senator John McCain, Republican of Arizona, heard about the dossier and obtained a copy in December from David J. Kramer, a former top State Department official who works for the McCain Institute at Arizona State University. Mr. McCain passed the information to James B. Comey, the F.B.I. director.

    Remarkably for Washington, many reporters for competing news organizations had the salacious and damning memos, but they did not leak, because their contents could not be confirmed. (Mother Jones magazine was an exception, publishing a story on Oct. 31 that described the dossier, its origin and significance, while omitting the titillating details.) That changed only this week, after the heads of the C.I.A., the F.B.I. and the National Security Agency added a summary of the memos, along with information gathered from other intelligence sources, to their report on the Russian cyberattack on the election.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/11/u...elligence.html

    One of the reasons they were in the intelligence brief in the first place is because they were common knowledge and the intelligence agencies wanted to brief both Presidents on their existence and the fact that their veracity was not yet known, presumably so they were prepared if anything leaked. Which it immediately did, allegedly from multiple sources.

    Personally I suspect the intelligence community is paying back Trump for talking a load of hot shit about Russia not being behind the hacks on Twitter.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2017-01-13 at 10:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  7. #2227
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralgarog View Post
    You seem to be uninformed. CNN is reporting on a story that Buzzfeed broke. There are two (technically three) stories happening in parallel here. But i don't expect someone who's research went back as far, "This makes trump look bad? Then its true."

    Also, You need to prove that something is true, not that something is false. You can never prove a negative. You can't prove that there is no physics defying purple unicorn having an orgy with moon men on Europa.

    You people are fucking insane.
    Actually, you are the one who is uninformed. CNN initially reported on a story that they broke, that's why it is called an exclusive. The story they broke is about a memo that was passed out during a briefing to Obama (and Biden) and Trump. That memo is not the document that Buzzfeed posted. They reported that intelligence officials briefed the men about possible attempts by Russia to control Trump with defamatory information. They specifically stated that the information Buzzfeed released could not be verified.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I agree. According to the standard being set by posters here, everything is true until it's disproven. There is a term for that, where you expect others to provide sources that refute your own unsourced claim, but I forget what it is.

    By this logic, nobody can prove that I can't fly. Ergo, I can in fact fly.
    Of course you agree with him, and you are both still wrong. You are basing your opinion off of facts that have been proven to be wrong many times over. You are choosing to refuse to believe what was posted for you to see. You refuse to admit that the facts you tried to state were proven to be false. Things have been provided, you are flat out lying... again. You are being completely disingenuous, and you fucking know it. If you don't stop lying, I will gladly post every lie for everyone to see, again.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    None of this makes any sense, And I would like anyone to attempt to make any sense of it

    Ok the claim is the Russians gave this compromising information to this ex MI6 private investigator hired by never Trumpers then by the DNC for opposition research (dig up dirt on Trump) and that information was obtained during the summer of last year

    here is the question

    why in the hell would the Russians do that if it was Trump who they wanted to win the presidency?
    They never said the Russians gave him that information, did they? You seem to have your facts way off. By the way, you never told me if you were outraged by those unverified media reports I linked to you. I guess you don't want to admit to your hypocrisy Here they are again, unverified media reports that YOU POSTED:

    http://www.mediaite.com/election-201...sed-cia-names/

    http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/repo...-email-server/

    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...linton-emails/

    http://www.mediaite.com/tv/former-ci...erally-lethal/

    You whined about CNN posting an article about the existence of an unverified document. You did the exact same thing, multiple times, from multiple sources.

    That makes you a hypocrite. I love that you dodged and ran away, because you know it.

  8. #2228
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    So which is it though? Is Trump too cozy with Russia, or he is going to start a war by provoking them? Your article seems to reference both conspiracy theories.
    That's a conspiracy? You are really trying, aren't you.

  9. #2229
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post



    So they can control him? Duh.
    then why would they give it away before he was elected ? so to keep form being elected so they couldn't control him
    that deserves a double Duh Duh

  10. #2230
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I would argue the opposite, this time. IMHO, the smart people in the room are those who see this hit piece from CNN for what it is, not the thinly veiled technicality that separates it from the Buzzfeed story.

    Trump does this all time as well. How many times have you heard this sort of thing: "I won't say she is a terrible person. Other people are saying she is terrible, but I won't insult her. I mean, I could insult her, and say she is terrible, but I won't do that".

    What CNN just did, is EXACTLY the same as that. They spent a whole day saying on TV that they don't have proof about this story but, holy cow if it's true it would be such big news so, lets have a ratings bonanza at the expense of our own credibility.
    Then please share with us what is false about it.

    On that note, please also share with us the things you tried to pass off as facts, but were complete bullshit.

    You made claims that the briefing was months ago, it was last week.

    http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politi...sia/index.html

    It's literally in the first sentence.

    You made claims that journalists had Q level clearances. That is actually something for Department of Energy personnel, and was listed in the cartoon, Archer.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_clearance

    Please find anywhere that journalists are supposed to have security clearances. I have looked, and I cannot find it anywhere on the internet. I also see no reason why they would have them, since the entire point of a clearance is to be around classified information. That is exactly why you WOULD NOT have journalists with clearances.

    You claim the header of the memo had "disinformation" on it. Classified headers would never list something like that, it's for other, very specific information.

    http://www.cdse.edu/documents/cdse/M...nformation.pdf

    These are outright falsehoods that you were pushing, yet you want to try and say others are ignoring facts. You claimed you were not lying, and if there was an error, you were simply wrong (although you never admitted to actually being wrong). By continuing to justify those falsehoods, you have chosen to lie.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    then why would they give it away before he was elected ? so to keep form being elected so they couldn't control him
    that deserves a double Duh Duh
    Why do you refuse to answer my question? You asked for examples, and I provided them multiple times. It looks like you are simply going to tacitly admit to your hypocrisy via silence. I love the irony of someone who whines about "fake news" while wallowing in his own willful ignorance and lies.

  11. #2231
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    ................


    You don't need a private investigator or secret dossiers to see that trump's closet is overflowing with skeletons.

    - - - Updated - - -


    i am willing to accept payments bimonthly.
    I don't know how many times I need to keep posting this? I guess as many times as you Trump haters keep ignoring it

    "Intel and law enforcement officials agree that none of the investigations have found any conclusive or direct link between Trump and the Russian government period," the senior official said.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/tr...alings-n705586

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Then please share with us what is false about it.

    On that note, please also share with us the things you tried to pass off as facts, but were complete bullshit.

    You made claims that the briefing was months ago, it was last week.

    http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politi...sia/index.html

    It's literally in the first sentence.

    You made claims that journalists had Q level clearances. That is actually something for Department of Energy personnel, and was listed in the cartoon, Archer.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_clearance

    Please find anywhere that journalists are supposed to have security clearances. I have looked, and I cannot find it anywhere on the internet. I also see no reason why they would have them, since the entire point of a clearance is to be around classified information. That is exactly why you WOULD NOT have journalists with clearances.

    You claim the header of the memo had "disinformation" on it. Classified headers would never list something like that, it's for other, very specific information.

    http://www.cdse.edu/documents/cdse/M...nformation.pdf

    These are outright falsehoods that you were pushing, yet you want to try and say others are ignoring facts. You claimed you were not lying, and if there was an error, you were simply wrong (although you never admitted to actually being wrong). By continuing to justify those falsehoods, you have chosen to lie.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Why do you refuse to answer my question? You asked for examples, and I provided them multiple times. It looks like you are simply going to tacitly admit to your hypocrisy via silence. I love the irony of someone who whines about "fake news" while wallowing in his own willful ignorance and lies.
    and how many times does it need to be posted what was false about the CNN article I know I have done it at least a half of dozen times

    and this is why I wont waste my time answering any of your questions you will just ignore it if you don't like the answer
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2017-01-13 at 12:03 PM.

  12. #2232
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    I don't know how many times I need to keep posting this? I guess as many times as you Trump haters keep ignoring it

    "Intel and law enforcement officials agree that none of the investigations have found any conclusive or direct link between Trump and the Russian government period," the senior official said.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/tr...alings-n705586

    - - - Updated - - -



    and how many times does it need to be posted what was false about the CNN article I know I have done it at least a half of dozen times

    and this is why I wont waste my time answering any of your questions you will just ignore it if you don't like the answer
    What was false? What part of the CNN article was false? I would like some actual evidence, thanks. The reported about a memo, that has been confirmed to exist. They reported about a briefing, which absolutely occurred. Even Biden admits to both. What did they say was actually false? CNN never said the documents mentioned in the memo are true. In fact, they specifically stated that they could not determine if the documents are genuine.

    You still never answered my question... it's been two days of you dodging it. Stop being a coward, and admit to your hypocrisy. You've been claiming to be outraged by this, yet you love to post unverified reports.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2017-01-13 at 12:13 PM.

  13. #2233
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    What was false? What part of the CNN article was false? I would like some actual evidence, thanks. The reported about a memo, that has been confirmed to exist. They reported about a briefing, which absolutely occurred. Even Biden admits to both. What did they say was actually false? CNN never said the documents mentioned in the memo are true. In fact, they specifically stated that they could not determine if the documents are genuine.

    You still never answered my question... it's been two days of you dodging it. Stop being a coward, and admit to your hypocrisy. You've been claiming to be outraged by this, yet you love to post unverified reports.

    CNN lied about Trump being presented with those memos and the reason way

    CNN makes this claim from their head line

    Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politi...sia/index.html

    but the truth is this

    Donald Trump Wasn’t Told About Unverified Russia Dossier, Official Says


    "Intel and law enforcement officials agree that none of the investigations have found any conclusive or direct link between Trump and the Russian government period," the senior official said.
    According to the senior official, the two-page summary about the unsubstantiated material made available to the briefers was to provide context, should they need it, to draw the distinction for Trump between analyzed intelligence and unvetted "disinformation."
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/tr...alings-n705586

    Just in CNNs headline alone they lied twice one that Trump was presented the memos and two it wasn't because the Intel officials was warning Trump he has been compromised by Russia. the Intel officials brought but not presented the two-page summary it was to give Trump an example of unvetted "disinformation."

  14. #2234
    So Flynn may have violated the Logan Act. Typically not enforced but if proven, could open the case up a bit. Link here.

    Basically, Trump's security adviser, Michael Flynn, is accused by a senior official of having phoned the Russian ambassador frequently the day Obama expelled the 35 diplomats and announced harsher sanctions on Russia. Could be nothing, but considered suspicious given Flynn's already noted and blatant ties with Russia and if he were found to be convincing them that they would be overturned under Trump and to just ride the wave, it would violate the Logan Act and bring unquestionable evidence of Russian ties to the forefront.

    To note, the Logan Act is a policy that is normally unenforced due to the difficulty of enforcement but prohibits any civilians from negotiating deals, especially foreign, on the government's behalf without approval. Given Trump was still presidential elect at the time it happened (Dec 28,) and not the president, his camp wouldn't yet be vetted federal officers and the law could be enforced if proven.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2017-01-13 at 12:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

  15. #2235
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    I don't know how many times I need to keep posting this? I guess as many times as you Trump haters keep ignoring it

    "Intel and law enforcement officials agree that none of the investigations have found any conclusive or direct link between Trump and the Russian government period," the senior official said.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/tr...alings-n705586

    - - - Updated - - -



    and how many times does it need to be posted what was false about the CNN article I know I have done it at least a half of dozen times

    and this is why I wont waste my time answering any of your questions you will just ignore it if you don't like the answer

    I ma confused...Are we trusting same agencies that lied about whole hacking thing? I guess I should check with you guys?

  16. #2236
    Forgot about the nitty griddy, the reason why this was published so be clear and this article on the slate words it perfectly

    If not please stop being a fanboy.

    Yet the dossier did come out eventually, and it’s interesting to reflect on how and why it happened—and whether it was inevitable. It happened via a series of steps by various actors, each of whom relied on the actions of those before them to justify their own decisions. BuzzFeed presumably published it in part because CNN was reporting on it. CNN was reporting on it because intelligence officials had briefed Trump on it. Intelligence officials briefed Trump on it because senior congressional leaders were passing it around. Senior congressional leaders may have been passing it around in part because Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid alluded to it in a letter blasting FBI Director James Comey for publicizing information harmful to Hillary Clinton but not publicizing the dirt on Trump. Each act lowered the bar for those who followed to act on information that they knew might or might not be true.
    http://www.slate.com/articles/techno...ia_and_no.html

    So lets say that they didn't report Trump on it and CNN was mistaken about that, the fact of the mater is the stupid thing was something people have been reading and talking about it behind the scenes for months so by that it became a story about by itself even if it's proved to be wrong.

    Difference between fake news and this? Fake news starts out as total BS and gets published without a second though and starts leading a ''life'' after it's get published,.
    This story already got a life before it was published, it was circulating for months. The idea that every story that gets published needs to be true or be called fake news is ridiculous, the right-wing does that because otherwise their would be no way to justify all of the crap that comes out of right wing media (which is allot)

  17. #2237
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    CNN lied about Trump being presented with those memos and the reason way

    CNN makes this claim from their head line

    Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politi...sia/index.html

    but the truth is this

    Donald Trump Wasn’t Told About Unverified Russia Dossier, Official Says


    "Intel and law enforcement officials agree that none of the investigations have found any conclusive or direct link between Trump and the Russian government period," the senior official said.
    According to the senior official, the two-page summary about the unsubstantiated material made available to the briefers was to provide context, should they need it, to draw the distinction for Trump between analyzed intelligence and unvetted "disinformation."
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/tr...alings-n705586

    Just in CNNs headline alone they lied twice one that Trump was presented the memos and two it wasn't because the Intel officials was warning Trump he has been compromised by Russia. the Intel officials brought but not presented the two-page summary it was to give Trump an example of unvetted "disinformation."
    You literally just posted something that did not back up your claim. CNN reported that he was briefed along with Obama. Biden confirmed that he and Obama got the memo in that briefing, so that actually corroborates what CNN reported. In order for it to be a lie, you have to show they knowingly stated false information. You have not done that.

    Trump clearly knew something, because he tweeted about the leak, that you people don't seem to believe actually hapened.

    You also never responded whether you were outraged about those other reports about unverified information. It clearly didn't bother you, since you posted them. Yes, that process you are a hypocrite. Thanks for playing.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    I don't know how many times I need to keep posting this? I guess as many times as you Trump haters keep ignoring it

    "Intel and law enforcement officials agree that none of the investigations have found any conclusive or direct link between Trump and the Russian government period," the senior official said.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/tr...alings-n705586

    - - - Updated - - -



    and how many times does it need to be posted what was false about the CNN article I know I have done it at least a half of dozen times

    and this is why I wont waste my time answering any of your questions you will just ignore it if you don't like the answer
    Thanks for finally admitting g your hypocrisy. You also said you would answer, if I provided I provifed them, yet you refused to answer. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that a blatant hypocrite is also a liar.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2017-01-13 at 01:19 PM.

  18. #2238
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Forgot about the nitty griddy, the reason why this was published so be clear and this article on the slate words it perfectly

    If not please stop being a fanboy.



    http://www.slate.com/articles/techno...ia_and_no.html

    So lets say that they didn't report Trump on it and CNN was mistaken about that, the fact of the mater is the stupid thing was something people have been reading and talking about it behind the scenes for months so by that it became a story about by itself even if it's proved to be wrong.

    Difference between fake news and this? Fake news starts out as total BS and gets published without a second though and starts leading a ''life'' after it's get published,.
    This story already got a life before it was published, it was circulating for months. The idea that every story that gets published needs to be true or be called fake news is ridiculous, the right-wing does that because otherwise their would be no way to justify all of the crap that comes out of right wing media (which is allot)
    Yeah...technically the exact accusations were mentioned back in like August. Evan McMullin even used it as part of his campaign. Kurt Eichenwald even backed it up with his sources and he's ridiculously credible for a journalist.

    It's just now making headlines because there's a formal dossier on it confirmed to exist by McCain, the intelligence community, Biden, Obama, and the FBI is even saying they briefed Trump on it.

    Does that make it true? No. But despite Buzzfeed's shenanigans, CNN wasn't even claiming it was true. They reported on the existence of a suspicious dossier provided by a previously credible source, and its supposed contents, that was making its rounds in the intelligence community and was considered concerning enough by McCain to submit to the FBI a pending an investigation, to brief members of the White House and Trump on its existence and claims. They outright noted that the claims were not yet substantiated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

  19. #2239
    Legendary! TZucchini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Wish it was Canada
    Posts
    6,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post

    Donald Trump Wasn’t Told About Unverified Russia Dossier, Official Says


    "Intel and law enforcement officials agree that none of the investigations have found any conclusive or direct link between Trump and the Russian government period," the senior official said.
    According to the senior official, the two-page summary about the unsubstantiated material made available to the briefers was to provide context, should they need it, to draw the distinction for Trump between analyzed intelligence and unvetted "disinformation."
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/tr...alings-n705586

    Just in CNNs headline alone they lied twice one that Trump was presented the memos and two it wasn't because the Intel officials was warning Trump he has been compromised by Russia. the Intel officials brought but not presented the two-page summary it was to give Trump an example of unvetted "disinformation."
    CNN's reporting has not changed. In fact just yesterday, they again verified with multiple sources that Comey and Trump discussed the 2 page memo.

    Multiple US officials briefed on the matter told CNN on Thursday that FBI Director James Comey and Trump had a brief one-on-one conversation at last Friday's intelligence briefing.

    It's during that pull aside that Comey briefed the President-elect on the two-page synopsis of the claims about Trump and Russia. All four intelligence chiefs had decided that Comey would be the one who would handle the sensitive discussion with the President-elect.

    The discussion was described by the sources as cordial.
    Eat yo vegetables

  20. #2240
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    824
    Funny thing is 113 pages about stuff thats not true, alot of this is all those butt hurt by the loss still cant get over it and it gives them something to cry about, blame, whatever.. all it does is take away from other news thats not fake and needs to be discussed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •