Page 1 of 131
... LastLast

Intel: Russia has Compromising info on Trump.

Classified documents presented last week to President Obama and President-elect Trump included allegations that Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump, multiple US officials with direct knowledge of the briefings tell CNN.

These senior intelligence officials also included the synopsis to demonstrate that Russia had compiled information potentially harmful to both political parties, but only released information damaging to Hillary Clinton and Democrats
    Maybe the Chickens have come home to roost.

A foreign government could use this information to help persuade or influence a government official on policies.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Shit is goin down!
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Trump is a criminal mastermind, he's just a moron. Clinton has way more skeletons in her closet, but she would still have been the better choice.

15+ Year Old Account
    CNN lol...

Hopefully they release it then.

One thing that bother me is people are more concerned with the russians guessing people's email passwords then they are with what was found.

Time to even the scales on "but her emails!!!"? lol

really cnn the same people who used a screenshot from fallout 4 as evidence for russian hacking really? lol
    mr pickles

please be his tax returns, I want to see who holds his financial leash.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post

One thing that bother me is people are more concerned with the russians guessing people's email passwords then they are with what was found.
    As far as the Podesta emails are concerned, you mean? Probably because they didn't include anything particularly illegal or significant. The people that wanted those emails to be more than they actually were gave us Pizzagate, so there's that.

If Russia has stuff on Trump they aren't going to release it now. They'd either use it as leverage against Trump or use it to destabilize his presidency.

They wouldn't have hacked it unless they didn't plan on using it. Comey even admitted that there's a high chance of the files being used.

They'll just pick their opportunity to cause the most damage or stir the pot the worst.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

lol @ CNN no credit whatsoever

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    If Russia has stuff on Trump they aren't going to release it now. They'd either use it as leverage against Trump or use it to destabilize his presidency.
    They can use what they have on Trump for leverage/blackmail. They can/will drop the RNC information they have just to send the system into further chaos.
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the Trumpettes are going to get whiplash from how fast they're going to have to flip from defending Russia to decrying them.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account

Why release it? Use it to exert influence over him. That's what I would do. Surely the leaders of Russia are smarter than I am.

Is it a photo of him with a goat?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    So, basically, Trump has to accept that Russia isn't going to be friendly with him.

Like I said couple of weeks ago, Trump is going to embrace the anti-Russia rhetoric as soon he takes the office.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    So, basically, Trump has to accept that Russia isn't going to be friendly with him.

Like I said couple of weeks ago, Trump is going to embrace the anti-Russia rhetoric as soon he takes the office.
    Depends on what the information is. If it's that damaging to get him ejected from office, he'll likely play up the pro Russia stance even harder. He's not going to play hardball if Russia has incriminating evidence.

It's the RNC information that will hit the mainstream first.

Straight for you, from Clinton News!
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I think the Trumpettes are going to get whiplash from how fast they're going to have to flip from defending Russia to decrying them.
    Don't even understand if they are still pro-Trump or simply moved to pro-Putin by now.