Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    There is no logical assumption from missing data. You need to have informations first and conclude after you have them.

But what do i actually expect, in special considering your open hypocrisy about right wing stereotypes.
    why are you so hostile?

He's only ever advocated common sense.
    Gosh, dude...
    If I invite you to my house for whatever reason, you abide by the custom and house rules present.
    That's just common sense...
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Yeah, I saw it on the news over Christmas.
    Kalis, you are savage! Honest, but savage!

Deleted
    You realise that you called me far right based on missing data, don't you?
    As you actually used a steroetype from the far right. Sorry, if i actually take your words and actions as source for assumptions.

You dont even do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    You didn't punch him. You punched all Germans. Big difference.
    Stop invading Poland evey chance you get then.

Of course you aren't far right. I attest to that.
    I know, that person thinks everybody right wing is far right/alt-right, as I said I am not even on the right wing of a centre right political party.

There is no logical reason to put me on the far right for demanding integration from immigrants. I want a cohesive society and everybody meshing as British people, regardless of race, is how I believe that should and can be achieved.

Deleted
    why are you so hostile?
    I am very calm and not hostile at all. And no, its no common sense to act as if multiculturallism would be the only source for terrorism.

Its the easy path, with a big scapegoat.

If I invite you to my house for whatever reason, you abide by the custom and house rules present.
    That's just common sense...
    I never said anything else. I am from germany and expect the refugees that came to my country to abide to our laws.

Criminals are criminals, no matter what skin color they got.

10+ Year Old Account
    As you actually used a steroetype from the far right. Sorry, if i actually take your words and actions as source for assumptions.

You dont even do that.
    My views aren't far right though, my political philosphy was a thing before the far right existed, it is the political philosophy that gave the UK equal political rights for women and gay marriage, it comes from a lineage that fought for the abolition of slavery. We are literally the good guys in history*

*The poor and some subjects of Empire may disagree.

Deleted
    On a side note, the 2000 people which had been put into seperation at the last cologne news eve party only consisted of 30 north african people.

So much for "Nafris". That news came through the press today.

On a side note, the 2000 people which had been put into seperation at the last cologne news eve party only consisted of 30 north african people.

Well Nafris are the usual suspects in that state (many criminals from marocco) and they kinda look the same as middle eastern people (who apparently were the majority in that night this time unlike last year).

Still pretty good work by the police. The word "Nafris" has to be replaced by "refugees" then everything would be right (I personally would just use the word "foreigner" for everything non german).
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2017-01-13 at 06:08 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Right wing news like government studies, Labour politicians talking on the BBC's Question Time and having intimate knowledge of places in the UK? You have a very strange definition of 'right wing news', it seems you are on one of your crusades to redefine the English language again.
    People outraged about justin trudeau is in what way relevant to the UK? You guys take this racism stuff really a bit too far, probably a problem with the english language where everything is up to interpretation.

You are right that people ignored it, I am asking that politicians no longer ignore it.
    You haven´t answered my question.

You've explained nothing about the UK to me ever, you are ignorant of the UK. And it literally is an issue of multiculturalism, so if you think you have explained it, then you are clearly unaware of what it is.
    I was talking about multiculturalism not the UK. It´s not an issue of multiculturalism, it´s an issue of stupid integration policies and staying ignorant about other cultures, so it´s a problem with nationalism, as usually.

For a society as a whole, yes.
    So UK society is fragile then.

I didn't read that beyond "Of course i´m talking about austria...", as I don't give a shit about Austria.
    If you make this about other european countries but ignore other european countries, i don´t know why you´ve even came up with it if you want to stay ignorant anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Multiculturalism is alive and well all over the developed world.
    Especially the metro regions are pulsing.
    Prime example New York City.
    No other place suffered worse in the western world from terrorism, and yet, the city is still proud of it's exceptional diversity.

Betraying our democratic, and tolerant progress, giving way to the brown scum that is Fascism and Nazism, certainly won't protect us from any harm.
    No! Multiculturalism is bad - Kalis, British citizen living in Malta.
    Last edited by Mayhem; 2017-01-13 at 06:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    People outraged about justin trudeau is in what way relevant to the UK? You guys take this racism stuff really a bit too far, probably a problem with the english language where everything is up to interpretation.
    Examples are examples.

You haven´t answered my question.
    I am sure it wasn't very interesting.

I was talking about multiculturalism not the UK. It´s not an issue of multiculturalism, it´s an issue of stupid integration policies and staying ignorant about other cultures, so it´s a problem with nationalism, as usually.
    The integration was not called for due to the multiculturalism policy, they are linked.

I didn't realise you put your ignorance of British culture down to your nationalism.

So UK society is fragile then.
    Every society is fragile to some degree.

If you make this about other european countries but ignore other european countries, i don´t know why you´ve even came up with it if you want to stay ignorant anyway.
    Perhaps I don't give a shit about Austria. Yep, I don't.

No multiculturalism is bad - Kalis, British citizen living in Malta.
    A person who has adapted his life to Maltese culture and partly chose Malta due to the similarities it has with British culture, so as to make that adaption as easy as possible.

There is a reason why the only countries I would consider living in are Britain, Ireland, Cyprus, Malta, the US, Australia and New Zealand.

The emphasis has changed in some quarters, but we still have some trying to push that gibberish. Integration is what I am calling for, that the onus is on them to pull their fingers out and integrate or ship out, the time of mollycoddling them is over.

Muslims can integrate successfully if they want to. I have seen Muslims do it without any Government help and seen Muslims not do it when they had untold assistance.
    British citizens don't have to do sweet fuck all, whether we find their opinions detestable or not. Far right supporters don't have to ship out, Corbynists don't have to repatriate to Russia and British Muslims don't have to fuck off because they don't like homosexuals and think we should be a theocracy.

I just think your pushing this abit far, enough Americans don't like gay marriage and you aren't saying they shouldn't be allowed into the country. You went full Trump, you never go full Trump.

The public want less immigration, I'm all for that providing we continue to import the skills we need to be a successful country. People that come here should be expected to integrate but that doesn't include dropping every opinion we find displeasing, they can have their shit opinions so long as they don't act on them.

I'm against Neo-Nazi's but people are pushed into these sort of groups when large masses of different cultures clash at a high, fast rate of introduction into a different society.

Things need to happen slowly or there will be extremist. It's why I hope Trump slowly turns off Same-Sex Marriages, Interracial Marriages, Abortions, and reinstate Segregation. It's the only way our society will cope in this day and age. There are far to many extremist like the Neo-Nazis, BLM Groups, and these insane SJW people, things need to slowly go back to how it was in the 60's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Korzair View Post
    I'm against Neo-Nazi's but people are pushed into these sort of groups when large masses of different cultures clash at a high, fast rate of introduction into a different society.

Things need to happen slowly or there will be extremist. It's why I hope Trump slowly turns off Same-Sex Marriages, Interracial Marriages, Abortions, and reinstate Segregation. It's the only way our society will cope in this day and age. There are far to many extremist like the Neo-Nazis, BLM Groups, and these insane SJW people, things need to slowly go back to how it was in the 60's.

Hardcore Trumpers are not racist/sexist/homophobic, we swear!

Why not? We had a German in here claiming British culture was inferior, inferior to what they didn't say, but the gloves were off then, just as they are when some fucking idiot starts claiming I am far right.
    You really seem to have a problem with the English language, that post was asking you if you really want to claim British culture was so inferior that a few refugees speaking their other language at home could destroy it.

- - - Updated - - -

My views aren't far right though, my political philosphy was a thing before the far right existed, it is the political philosophy that gave the UK equal political rights for women and gay marriage, it comes from a lineage that fought for the abolition of slavery. We are literally the good guys in history*

*The poor and some subjects of Empire may disagree.
    Just because the idea was around before the category was named does not mean that it cannot fit into said category.

- - - Updated - - -

There is a reason why the only countries I would consider living in are Britain, Ireland, Cyprus, Malta, the US, Australia and New Zealand.
    The language I'd guess.
    Just one question for you: You do not care for Austria, do you care for Germany?
    If yes, why?
    If not, what are you doing posting in this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Korzair View Post

Satire detected. I mean it's satire right? You don't actually hold these opinions?......right?

They only say that because most passports looked fake and it cant be profen that they are from africa.
    Later this day this statement was corrected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    British citizens don't have to do sweet fuck all, whether we find their opinions detestable or not. Far right supporters don't have to ship out, Corbynists don't have to repatriate to Russia and British Muslims don't have to fuck off because they don't like homosexuals and think we should be a theocracy.
    One of the benefits of being a native is that you typically can't get deported.

I just think your pushing this abit far, enough Americans don't like gay marriage and you aren't saying they shouldn't be allowed into the country. You went full Trump, you never go full Trump.
    We actually do block some Americans who hold views we find anti-British from coming to the UK. Plus Yanks coming to live in Britain integrate, so they are a poor counter example.

The public want less immigration, I'm all for that providing we continue to import the skills we need to be a successful country. People that come here should be expected to integrate but that doesn't include dropping every opinion we find displeasing, they can have their shit opinions so long as they don't act on them.
    We can put criteria on skills required for entry and requirements for their ability to stay, such as integration.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    You really seem to have a problem with the English language, that post was asking you if you really want to claim British culture was so inferior that a few refugees speaking their other language at home could destroy it.
    At no point was it claimed that a few refugees speaking their language at home would destroy British culture. You just made that up.

All people immigrating into Britain should have a decent standard of English before their application is considered for approval, other than that and minor things, then I don't really care what language people speak to their friends/family.

Just because the idea was around before the category was named does not mean that it cannot fit into said category.
    Far right is an extremist stance, One Nation Conservatim was deliberately created so as not to be extremist and to bridge a gap between left and right, whilst staying on the right. If the far right hold views which bear superficial similarities to mine, then that is neither here nor there, lots of opposing political stances hold views that may appear on their surface to be vaguely alike.

The language I'd guess.
    Language and cultural similarities, all of those nations have been heavily influenced by British culture to varying degrees. Cyprus less so in some respects, but it is easy for me to adapt to due to my background.

Just one question for you: You do not care for Austria, do you care for Germany?
    If yes, why?
    If not, what are you doing posting in this thread?
    Germany is an important country, I have been there and have friends from there, so I do care about it to some extent. Austria is neither important nor particularly interesting to me and I don't give a shit what they did a decade ago.