Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I used to live 2 blocks away from that school.

I'm happy to hear his bullshit lawsuit was dismissed and that his family now has to pay a crap load of money (lol).

Kid got his clock cleaned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Clock boy and clock dad are fraudsters.
    The clock kings reputation can finally be restored.

#boycottchina

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    I'm interested.

Hey @cubby, you still here? I haven't been on much lately. Remember this?

Seems the only thing left to do is pick the charity. Hmmm, Let's make it Trump Foundation. How's that? Just kidding. Make it Planned Parenthood.

Edit - Sorry if this comes across as snarky. Just good natured fun. Hope you re doing well and had safe relaxing holiday season.

Holy shit - I completely forgot about this. $25 to Planned Parenthood it is!

You are all good - absolutely good natured fun (and lol at Trump Foundation).

Quote Originally Posted by Dynajr View Post
    Bahahaha. Kid assembled and setup a clock out of parts of other electronics and made it work and you're dogging on him? For so long after the incident people were calling him names and insinuating that he's something that he's not. Or that he "made it look like a bomb" as if you know that that's what he was going for. Nah, you're nothing but a typical representative of the new alt right white trash that hates them because they're not white and christian. Congratulations, you're nothing more than a pretentious little child that has been tantalized by the hate and who loves to castigate others based on trash you somehow want to be true such as them being something they're not or even what the kid's motives were. But right, you, the armchair general, believes that he was trying to make it look like a bomb to get a reaction, as if muslims in this country don't already get enough hate thrown their way from ignorant children with an IQ of a boiled potato, you know, kids like yourselves. You people are as pathetic as pathetic gets. Then again, this is 'Murica. Where even a guy who lies to your face, tells you he lies to your face, gets elected to the post of president. Bahahahaha, so much stupid here it's sad. Enjoy your mobile homes.
    You're trying WAY too hard, especially on your second post dude
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

Deleted
    Hah, just as I thought, knew he was a fraud!

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump calls for a lawsuit, all is groovy.

Clock boy's dad calls for a lawsuit, is a con man.

News at eleven : Americans make frivolous lawsuits for millions of dollars.

- - - Updated - - -

News at twelve : people with avatars of Spartans and crusaders (hint : they presumably did not read a lot on crusaders, because they appear to have missed a key point about the outcome of crusades) feels that they will need to buy 15 more guns and built a new bomb shelter in plywood because this event is the proof of a conspiracy.

People not thinking that are ''sheeple beta cucks''

This is the kind of thing that makes me happy I live in Canada. Love, friendship and tolerance.

News at thirteen : the usual suspects are persuaded that them calling a a Sikh temple (1) over this to scream incoherently about how they have a big gun and they are going to kill those people from a violent religion is freedom of speech.

Which does not include, of course, making movies with a female cast or making a SW movie in which the Imperials are beaten up.

(Every time there is one of those events, the heroes of the alt-right gang up and go beat an ederly bodega shopkeeper. Sometimes, by sheer luck ,they manage to beat someone from the religion they are supposed to be defending against, but you can't ask to much from people that struggle to understand the plot of an episode of Scoobidoo)

(1)The clockboy event actually ended up with death threats to the local Sikh temple.

- - - Updated - - -

What else do you ask for someone to prove they are full Americans than frivolous lawsuits for millions of dollar for imaginary slights ? Riding a truck with the CSA flag and twelve guns behind the seat ?

FTR, in Canada, a defamation lawsuit against someone who explciily called for the death of an handicapped kid ended with a indemnity of 47 000$

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-01-19 at 01:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shrunken View Post
    I wonder if he'll get to keep all of those kneejerk Ivy League scholarships he was offered for rigging up a clock.
    Meanwhile let's condemn a parent who donated to an Ivy League school for years because they happened to still donate the year that their child was accepted to the school.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    News at thirteen : the usual suspects are persuaded that them calling a a Sikh temple (1) over this to scream incoherently about how they have a big gun and they are going to kill those people from a violent religion is freedom of speech.

Which does not include, of course, making movies with a female cast or making a SW movie in which the Imperials are beaten up.

(Every time there is one of those events, the heroes of the alt-right gang up and go beat an ederly bodega shopkeeper. Sometimes, by sheer luck ,they manage to beat someone from the religion they are supposed to be defending against, but you can't ask to much from people that struggle to understand the plot of an episode of Scoobidoo)

- - - Updated - - -

What else do you ask for someone to prove they are full Americans than frivolous lawsuits for millions of dollar for imaginary slights ? Riding a truck with the CSA flag and twelve guns behind the seat ?

FTR, in Canada, a defamation lawsuit against someone who explciily called for the death of an handicapped kid ended with a indemnity of 47 000$
    Meanwhile in Canada you can sit on Twitter all day calling white people inferior genetic scum and call for the death of all white people, but the second you say it to a protected people you have the law after you. Speaking about the BLM Canada head FTR...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post

Except we all knew it was planned from the start pretty much. The kid claimed a gutted clock in a briefcase that was made to look like a bomb was a "science project" when in reality he was in with his dad to get people to scream terrorism.

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post

It's almost like context is relevant!

You'll understand some day.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Meanwhile let's condemn a parent who donated to an Ivy League school for years because they happened to still donate the year that their child was accepted to the school.

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile in Canada you can sit on Twitter all day calling white people inferior genetic scum and call for the death of all white people, but the second you say it to a protected people you have the law after you. Speaking about the BLM Canada head FTR...
    Yes, yes, yes, one site told you that, so it must be true. You should update your gig, BTW, the ''white genocide'' gig is not very popular in Canada, where the mode is since 1867 to hate French speakers....

Hasn't this little leech milked this enough ? Seriously he got a bunch of free stuff and obama of course acted as if the kid is a "misunderstood genius" , him and his dad are scum

So this idiot who took the guts out of a perfectly working digital clock and fastened those parts inside a suitcase has his fraudulent lawsuit thrown out?
    Good.

Enough of this liberal lunacy.

Deleted
    "Cool clock Ahmed, wanna see the White House?" -Obama

10+ Year Old Account
    Clock boy did a fantastic job of hoodwinking millions of people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by flexilexi View Post
    So this idiot who took the guts out of a perfectly working digital clock and fastened those parts inside a suitcase has his fraudulent lawsuit thrown out?
    Good.

Enough of this liberal lunacy.
    What does it have to do with liberalism? People have been suing each other for stupid shit for ages in America.

Deleted
    Ok, first of all, from the picture it sort of looks like it's a giant briefcase that resembles a bomb.

Let's first get a sense of scale, shall we:

in case you're wondering, it's "built" in a child's pencil box smaller than a banana, here is the box itself:
    https://www.amazon.com/Vaultz-Lockin.../dp/B001BXZ28K
    Sure, this doesn't dismiss the possibilities of it being a bomb, but I'll touch that later.

Now, what did Ahmed do? Well, he took apart a clock or more and rebuilt it in this box. Why? Well, because he wanted to do a school project and also wanted to see how things work. Sure, he didn't build a clock from scratch, and maybe he's not that smart even. But you can never tell me you never tried to take the easy way for a project or test in school.

So now onto the clock design. It's basically the "guts" of an alarm clock re-connected in a box. Does it look like a bomb? I don't know, I've never seen a bomb except in movies. It sort of looks like one of those briefcase movie bombs, sure. But on the other hand, I know 0 science. And even then, to me it looks like a display tied to a ram stick and some wires. There's no room for the damn explosive itself.
    In that school however, there was at least 1 science teacher. And yet he couldn't tell that he was looking at a disassembled clock in a box? Come on...

Now onto the lawsuit. In general it's the case quite a bit of times that when something like this happens a lawyer approaches you and tries to convince you to sue but give them a part of the winnings. If they're convincing enough, you might do it too. But there's always a case of losing.
    Last edited by mmoc994dcc48c2; 2017-01-21 at 05:09 PM.

This is what happens when you enable race pimps and terrorist agitators like blacklivesmatter.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynajr View Post
    Bahahaha. Kid assembled and setup a clock out of parts of other electronics and made it work and you're dogging on him? For so long after the incident people were calling him names and insinuating that he's something that he's not. Or that he "made it look like a bomb" as if you know that that's what he was going for. Nah, you're nothing but a typical representative of the new alt right white trash that hates them because they're not white and christian. Congratulations, you're nothing more than a pretentious little child that has been tantalized by the hate and who loves to castigate others based on trash you somehow want to be true such as them being something they're not or even what the kid's motives were. But right, you, the armchair general, believes that he was trying to make it look like a bomb to get a reaction, as if muslims in this country don't already get enough hate thrown their way from ignorant children with an IQ of a boiled potato, you know, kids like yourselves. You people are as pathetic as pathetic gets. Then again, this is 'Murica. Where even a guy who lies to your face, tells you he lies to your face, gets elected to the post of president. Bahahahaha, so much stupid here it's sad. Enjoy your mobile homes.
    There were other students in the school at the time that said he was pretending it was a bomb. The reason he was arrested was he refused to acknowledge whether the item was a bomb or a clock.

I know I'm a little late to the party, just read about this this evening.

Anyone with any common sense knows he was bullshit from the start.

The icing in the cake is they are now liable for attorney fees. However last I heard they high tailed it to the ME with all their ill-begotten fame and loot.

I'm still undecided if the kid was just a pawn of his family or was in it to win it.
    Last edited by TITAN308; 2017-02-05 at 02:42 AM.