Page 1 of 2
LastLast

So I look at Twitter and #Goldenshower is trending...

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensinge...nK#.mnkPXwZdlm

This is probably the most amazing thing ever produced by buzzfeed, if the wider media runs with this it will be the single greatest example of bait ever.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

You just can't see people having some laughs, can you?

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    This is probably the most amazing thing ever produced by buzzfeed, .
    Thats not really saying much is it?

And I read the story twice and still can't figure out how #goldenshower is figuring into this? Do i have to read the 35 page dossier to get the joke?
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Thats not really saying much is it?

And I read the story twice and still can't figure out how #goldenshower is figuring into this? Do i have to read the 35 page dossier to get the joke?
    Here you go.
    I personally think it's not accurate at all, however it doesn't make it any less hilarious.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    A hot and spicy 4chan fanfiction. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

lul corporate media is trying hard to find as much dirt on trump as they can, one thing they don't understand is that if tomorrow he will say "yeah, i fucked these ladies" people won't be giving a shit because *that Donald boyz, thats him*. What would take down usual politician won't work for trump. CNN and other MSM made him into the most immoral and lying person in US during the election and he still won, you can't go lower than that
    Last edited by Dnusha; 2017-01-11 at 04:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    A hot and spicy 4chan fanfiction. :3
    The only reason this story has legs is because the left and the media so desperately want to believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    You just can't see people having some laughs, can you?
    The document itself is pretty shaky, but I think the take #peetus was a better one

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    The only reason this story has legs is because the left and the media so desperately want to believe it.
    Actually the actual reason it has legs is that with Trump it is a very plausible story. His real history so closely matches the fake one.

People keep saying left, when in actual fact it is rational people who are concerned about Trump.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    It is surprisingly easy to hoax media outlets with Anti-Trump stuff. Which is sad because his whole for profit university shenanigans could be explored but they are busy beating themselves off trying to reignite the cold war.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Actually the actual reason it has legs is that with Trump it is a very plausible story. His real history so closely matches the fake one.

People keep saying left, when in actual fact it is rational people who are concerned about Trump.
    You have a very curious definition of rational.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    It definitely sounds like something he would do, but sadly the world is not a bright and kind enough place for it to be true.

Deleted
    The only thing I use twitter for is Donald Trump. This is the greatest epos ever - I hope it will end in a catharsis.

Yeah - the dictionary one.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    Here you go.
    I personally think it's not accurate at all, however it doesn't make it any less hilarious.
    Was obama ever officially in Russia? According to wikipedia he was once in russia and stayed 1 day in st. petersburg and none in moscow. Seems a bit.. odd.

The document itself is pretty shaky, but I think the take #peetus was a better one

- - - Updated - - -

I genuinely believe Russia has something on trump, but this document published by BuzzFeed is questionable at best.
    Some good laughs I had over this though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah - the dictionary one.
    The liberal reaction to the election of Trump has been borderline deranged and has more than once trespassed into violence.

If that is rational, then F' dude, what would be your irrational reaction?

The liberal reaction to the election of Trump
    Again - you use the word liberal, the correct word is rational.

The majority of both the Democratic and Republican party are not liberal, yet almost all of the Democrats and a good chunk of the Republicans are concerned about Trump.

Because - they may be liars, thieves and cheats - but they are rational.

It is surprisingly easy to hoax media outlets with Anti-Trump stuff. Which is sad because his whole for profit university shenanigans could be explored but they are busy beating themselves off trying to reignite the cold war.
    Thinking about it a bit, these sex scandal stories actually might work in Trump's favour.

Stay with me on this one a sec......

Sex scandals always take up all the headlines, it drowns out any other news. So anything else that might be out there that Trump doesn't want to talk about will get lost in the white heat of a sex scandal. And he wouldn't be the first POTUS to be caught in a sex scandal, so it's unlikely to cost him many votes. People who voted for him won't believe the stories anyway, due to the medias previous Trump hostility.

A sex tape is the ultimate distraction.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Was obama ever officially in Russia? According to wikipedia he was once in russia and stayed 1 day in st. petersburg and none in moscow. Seems a bit.. odd.
    July 6-8, 2009

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    The liberal reaction to the election of Trump has been borderline deranged and has more than once trespassed into violence.

If that is rational, then F' dude, what would be your irrational reaction?
    "The liberal reaction" as if all liberals think and act the same way. Once again, using a broad brush doesn't work in politics. I consider myself fairly liberal, and I was willing to give Trump a chance when he won, albeit after a moment of crushing emotion. If he had been capable of doing a good job, I would have accepted him and let things continue without protest.

Seeing as he is already set to fuck over all of America with his fantastically stupid choices for Cabinet members and other positions, as well as not trying to get the Republicans to hold off on repealing Obamacare until they have a working replacement, he's already sunk that chance.

I don't think my reaction has been deranged, and I certainly haven't committed or endorsed any violence.

The reason it seems plausible is because Trump is an outed pervert, openly disrespects women, is eager to flaunt his money and power, and has an over-inflated ego about himself, as well as a need to rub his victories in the face of everyone he possibly can while exaggerating it the whole time. All that said, I still wasn't willing to accept it at face value, but it definitely seemed to fit the man for all we know of him.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is rich coming from you.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"