Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    In the last 7 weeks I have gotten only 1 legendary, the 2nd legendary on my rogue.

My Monk is stuck on 4 legendaries since beginning of December.
    My DK is stuck on 4 legendaries since end of November.
    My Priest is stuck on 3 legendaries since beginning of December.
    My Rogue is now stuck on 2 since New Years.

Doing every Emissary, Heroic Raid, Raidfinder on all chars every week. +12 chest every week, now 15, and boosting on DK.

Monk has 2 legendaries from Myth+ end of dungeon chests, 1 from Heroic Daily, 1 from Emissary
    Priest has 3 legendaries from Emissary
    DK has 2 legendaries from Heroic Raid, 2 from Heroic Daily
    Rogue has 2 legendaries from Myth+

My Warrior is 110 for a couple of days and did +2, +5, Raidfinder, Heroic Daily, 5 Emissary, Myth 0 and has 0 right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SpamHealzu View Post
    prydaz is actually pretty good now... it has about 700 extra secondary stats and a consistent absorb which can be useful in alot of situations
    It was equally as good before pretty much, having this in higher Mythic+ runs pre-7.1.5 helped tons on a huge amount of mechanics Just typically undervalued by players because it's not a gigantic DPS upgrade.

Before patch 7.1.5, I got only 2 legendaries from emmisary cache. After 7.1.5 live, got a legendary from heroic 3rd boss in NH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    It was equally as good before pretty much, having this in higher Mythic+ runs pre-7.1.5 helped tons on a huge amount of mechanics Just typically undervalued by players because it's not a gigantic DPS upgrade.
    It got ~700 more secondary stats now than before 7.1.5 though. That's quite a big buff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    It got ~700 more secondary stats now than before 7.1.5 though. That's quite a big buff
    It's been buff for sure, it's just not HUGELY changed to the point where it's essentially a new item. The window before 7.1.5 of the shield proccing was still achievable on the majority of encounters in both Mythic+ and raids (-Cenarius).

Deleted

no it wasn't.

before 7.1.5. it only had 2 secondary stats and the shield was super eak

since 7.1.5 it has 3 stats (mastery/crit/haste) and the shield is massive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogahn View Post
    no it wasn't.

before 7.1.5. it only had 2 secondary stats and the shield was super eak

since 7.1.5 it has 3 stats (mastery/crit/haste) and the shield is massive
    The shield was still absolutely amazing in lots of different situations. From a healers perspective it was a godsend when a few members of the raid of mythic+ group had one of these equipped. It's obviously better now but the difference is the same, it has the potential to save a life. Even now it's undervalued and people complain when they get it, in reality it can save that player from a major fuckup situation while raiding.

I've gotten 2 legendaries so far with my last legendary drop about 2 months ago, maybe even longer. I raid 3x a week, do all emissary caches and run daily dungeons. RNG is RNG. getting pretty salty now though

Deleted
    The shield was still absolutely amazing in lots of different situations. From a healers perspective it was a godsend when a few members of the raid of mythic+ group had one of these equipped. It's obviously better now but the difference is the same, it has the potential to save a life. Even now it's undervalued and people complain when they get it, in reality it can save that player from a major fuckup situation while raiding.
    Didn't you have to go a set amount of seconds (5 I think) without taking damage to gain the shield though before? Now it just give you the shield every 30 seconds or whatever and it is a bigger shield too.

It's been buff for sure, it's just not HUGELY changed to the point where it's essentially a new item. The window before 7.1.5 of the shield proccing was still achievable on the majority of encounters in both Mythic+ and raids (-Cenarius).
    It has been hugely changed, from an item that gives only a survivability tweak to an item that gives both survivabilty and performance, making it unique out of all available legendaries. 20% more secondary stats than an equal level epic item in addition to the huge shield makes it exceptionally good for all classes, especially during progressing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Novocaine View Post
    Didn't you have to go a set amount of seconds (5 I think) without taking damage to gain the shield though before? Now it just give you the shield every 30 seconds or whatever and it is a bigger shield too.
    You did, but like I said before other than Cenarius that was literally never an issue, for tanks maybe but for the rest of the group/raid it didn't matter. Obviously the HPS provided before was lower, but it was still MUCH better than the majority of the playerbase liked to admit.

Quote Originally Posted by Novocaine View Post
    No, the shield was nerfed from 30% every 30s + 5s not taking damage to 25% every 30s.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    No, the shield was nerfed from 30% every 30s + 5s not taking damage to 25% every 30s.
    It was 15% before 7.1.5.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePants999 View Post
    It was 15% before 7.1.5.
    This. And still 15% for tank specs.

"Stuck on 4 legendaries"...

Meanwhile I have 2, both waist slot so not even 2 legendaries equipped... [INSERT SALTY SWEARING HERE]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Are you using the words "stuck on" while counting down 20+ legendaries?

Are you?

Seriously?

Complaining, too?

You are going there?
    Valid complaint if he plays enough to justify it. Even with Blizzard removing the Softcap that existed. 4 -> 5 is harder than 1 -> 3 for example.

Deleted
    Valid complaint? Is it? When you can equip 2? Oh yeah, I guess you need 3 per specc on any given character because the ones you have may not be BiS and you raid mythic progressively on all of your 12 characters. In every specc

And while he has all artifact traits maxed out.

Yes, I am losing sleep about this injustice and obvious failure of balance. Really interested in what "plays enough to justify it" means in hours a day invested.
    He was effectively complaining about 3 characters, and yes you can get 3 zero dps ones easily with little utility.

And a key part of my "valid complaint" was if he plays enough to justify it.

So yes if he's "doing every Emissary, Heroic Raid, Raidfinder on all chars every week. +12 chest every week, now 15, and boosting on DK"

I would say no legendary in 7 weeks is bad going/unlucky.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePants999 View Post
    It was 15% before 7.1.5.
    Oh, indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    Valid complaint if he plays enough to justify it. Even with Blizzard removing the Softcap that existed. 4 -> 5 is harder than 1 -> 3 for example.
    Tell me about it, last legendary December 3rd. Since then weekly clears of EN (All difficulties), ToV (all difficulties) NH (2 HC and Normal clears), full Karazhan runs (including Nightbane) farmed to 54 traits in 1 weapon, 45 in another, 30 in 3rd and last but not least, have not missed a single emissary. Still waiting on #5 and hopefully a useful one now.

Deleted
    I would say "Welcome to RNG" - You have 20+ legendaries. Go outside and find there is an actual world ^^

Oh yeah..and "he plays enough to justify it" is still VERY wishy-washy.
    You have no clue how legendary drop rates work appearently.

Everyone who leveled to 110 in in the first 2 weeks of the addon and has simply done the emissary quests every day and mythic plus chest every week has 4 legendaries on those chars by now.

"you have 20+ legendaries" means nothing. The first 2 come with little effort for any new lvl110 char.

Anyway after 7 weeks I got the 5th legendary on my monk. However my Monk has done overall considerably less than my DK which is waiting for 8-9 weeks already and about the same as my Priest who is waiting for the 4th in the same time frame.

So at least I can say that all my chars should be on the verge of hitting bad luck protection now.