Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminarium View Post
    I downloaded the addon advancedinterfaceoptions. Here I can see the latency for keypressing. Once I set it to 100ms, TMW flowed smoothly again. but that being said, it never used to lag until recently. Possibly an issue with the TMW addon itself in the latest update?
    Thank you, I will try it.

Hey, Chesder, I found a bug in your prot rotation. It highlights Revenge even when its not being free. Previously it was after parry and after shield slam critical, but now it should be only after parry and rotation is working with older version.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Hey, Chesder, I found a bug in your prot rotation. It highlights Revenge even when its not being free. Previously it was after parry and after shield slam critical, but now it should be only after parry and rotation is working with older version.
    It also highlights when you are using the Vengeance talent. Just to show that you can use it to proc the Ignore Pain half of the talent.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syncharmony View Post
    I am running 1.1.1 and there are still circumstances where it is suggesting Furious Slash during execute rotation phase. This is typically when BT + RB are on cooldown but there is still enough time left on the Juggernaught buff that it is not triggering the condition to hit execute. This is incorrect, you should be hitting execute in this situation. You either should be spending 2 GCDs on 2 executes or 1 on Execute and then 1 on BT again.

I recommend removing the condition for executing that only recommends it based on time left on juggernaught buff. If you have rage to execute, then you should execute. If you don't have rage then BT > RB to get the rage, but never delay execute based on juggernaught buff duration.
    I'll look into this and get changes out

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    It also highlights when you are using the Vengeance talent. Just to show that you can use it to proc the Ignore Pain half of the talent.
    I tested it and it definitely not simply highlighting the vengeance, but only for shield slam crit and parry.

Deleted
    Hey. If I'm not mistaken there is a fault in the fury rotation if taking frothing berserker. If you are enraged and on 100 rage and raging blow is on cd Enrage should be next in the prio list which it's not atm. I believe Rampage is not on the prio list unless you are not enraged which is faulty (correct me if im wrong)

Cheers. Nice tmw otherwise. Helps alot when playing my alt

Quote Originally Posted by Erran View Post
    Hey. If I'm not mistaken there is a fault in the fury rotation if taking frothing berserker. If you are enraged and on 100 rage and raging blow is on cd Enrage should be next in the prio list which it's not atm. I believe Rampage is not on the prio list unless you are not enraged which is faulty (correct me if im wrong)

Cheers. Nice tmw otherwise. Helps alot when playing my alt
    If RB is on cooldown you can use Rampage instead. It's more damage than BT and does the same thing. Generally you would only need to use one global before RB is off cd again anyway so it's no harm

Deleted
    Chesder you are a lifesaver! Ive recently had to switch to my warrior and was having issues getting used to the spec. This has really helped me get back into melee!

Top marks for you!

For all those who use this profile,

I'll be updating this and all other profiles starting Tuesday for patch 7.2.The updates will include fixes and corrections to rotations as well as a number of Quality of Life additions. A new thread will be posted for all updates post 7.2 for you to find the latest version as well as post comments and feedback.

As always you can find the updates at http://chesder.weebly.com as well as find test versions for upcoming patches as I release them. Stay tuned for the updates!