LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    From that I can gather easily enough:

Crozzby to Dignitas
    Mene to Fnatic
    Cris to Zealots

But there's more there, to be sure!
    You sure about it? It's smells like troll.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    You sure about it? It's smells like troll.
    Yeah, probably is, but I do like a puzzle like that!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

That's a decent one. Both are downgrades ofcourse, but I think Yoda definitely deserved to be higher than Superstars and Lutano was the only one that impressed me in EiD.

It was also in that NA Rosterpocalypse leak and given it wasn't obvious, it's worth posting here in its entirety:

R20: Glaurung and Prismaticism out, Daneski and Kure in
    TF: Daneski and Kure out, Lutano and Yoda in
    TS: Fury and Cauthon out, Fan and Glaurung in
    GFE: Fan, K1pro, Kingcaff out, likely Bkid Bige and Fury in
    SSG: TalkingTrees and TigerJK out, last 2 spots likely Tomster and either Cauthon/Prismaticism/Jschritte
    SSS: Yoda and Srey out, likely Leonblack Zuna in
    LagF: Disbanding

The GFE one doesn't stand though as with Udall out they can only replace an extra 2 members. Could be that Udall "unretires".
    Last edited by Adramelch; 2017-11-14 at 08:53 PM.

Fnatic are presumably scrimming without Schwimpi.
    Last edited by Adramelch; 2017-11-16 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    Seems like Fnatic are scrimming without Schwimpi.
    Confirmation of Mene to Fnatic or more EU trolling lol
    I am the lucid dream

Edit: Actually FnC members were in Custom games in Schwimpi's friendlist so it would be a very elaborate troll.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/201660919 5 hours 5 minutes in.

Breez and Mene on Custom game lobby, Snitch/Schwimpi in HL. BadBenny and Cris were in the same lobby but they could very well be on the opposite team. Wubby also in HL with his smurf.
    Last edited by Adramelch; 2017-11-16 at 03:16 PM.

Edit: Actually FnC members were in Custom games in Schwimpi's friendlist so it would be a very elaborate troll.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/201660919 5 hours 5 minutes in.

Breez and Mene on Custom game lobby, Snitch/Schwimpi in HL. BadBenny and Cris were in the same lobby but they could very well be on the opposite team. Wubby also in HL with his smurf.
    considering how the EU pros have taken to constantly screwing with the fans on this, I'm going to go with a troll job until proven otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by zyniker View Post
    considering how the EU pros have taken to constantly screwing with the fans on this, I'm going to go with a troll job until proven otherwise.
    Ye it could well be and if that's the case then it's a job very well done.

- - - Updated - - -

Sportbilly and Ethernal to Team Liquid. Both really nice additions I think.

With that tank spot gone, I'm waiting to see what BadBenny does. Gives some traction to him going to one of the top 2.

The latest in trolling/predicting/leaking:

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...rs_hgc_europe/

• DIG: Snitch, JayPL, Zaelia, Wubby & POILK
    • FNC: Quack, SmX, Breez, Mene & Badbenny
    • EXP; Nic, Cursen, Athero, Schwimpi & Arcaner
    • TRC; Grandpkt, Remmerballer, Alextheprog & Makke (Ranged ass missing)
    • Zaelots; Zarmony, ADRD, Cris & Mopsio (Support missing)
    • DS; Darkmok, Shad, Crozzby, Wolfjoe & Nande
    • TL; Splendour, Nurok, Hausobs, Sportbilly & Ethernal
    • Open Division team
    • Ofcourse not 100% accurate, Mostly doubts by; adrd, shad, cris & Schwimpi since teams are still doing try outs
    I am the lucid dream

It's leaking to an extent.

Dig announced their roster to be:

DIG: Snitch, JayPL, Zaelia, Wubby & POILK

Zaelia on support.

http://www.team-dignitas.net/article...18-hots-roster

If Zaelia performs on support (iirc he was a ranged flex before Dig so he knows how to adapt) it's looking like a really strong roster.

Given those changes, I'd argue most of the rest makes sense. Mene to Fnatic also confirmed which essentially means Schwimpi out and also BadBenny in (in Wubby's place).

Edit: Also officially confirmed for Fnatic:

https://fnatic.com/articles/hots-upd...oin-the-roster

Wubby's twitlonger:

"twitlonger to clear some things up

I used to play in Fnatic. Now I'm Dignitas player."

So eloquent
    Last edited by Adramelch; 2017-11-17 at 06:51 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    It seems like Team Wish, who won in the Crucible backed out on playing and the Zealots are now taking their spot.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

HYPE.

Mene back to the roll he excels at is scary AF, but solo lane is so important right now and no one does it better than Wubby. I'm actually unsure who came out ahead here.
    I am the lucid dream

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    HYPE.

Mene back to the roll he excels at is scary AF, but solo lane is so important right now and no one does it better than Wubby. I'm actually unsure who came out ahead here.
    Unless there's a shuffle I don't see how Mene is in a differemt role. Old Fnatic had Quackniix in Snitch's role and Schwimpi in Mene's a few exceptions aside (Abathur, Medivh etc).

Dig big winners for me, but it all depends on Zaelia's supporting. He was a world class healer in WoW if that counts for anything. Resto shammy, so Rehgar OTP anyone? He also already made a role swap when he joined Dig and performed admirably so I think he can do it.

While obviously Mene is a world class player, I still think schwimpi was better, even when you don't take his vast hero pool into account. We can probably infer it was a personality problem judging by his post-Blizzcon interview.

But yeah, they got the best sololaner in the world in my opinion, and one of the best players in the world. And without wanting to take anything from the rest of the team, POILK was largely responsible for Zealots doing so well.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi
    HYPE.

It seems like Team Wish, who won in the Crucible backed out on playing and the Zealots are now taking their spot.
    Huh? Zealots were in the HGC, they got sponsored by Team Wish and then Team Wish backed out. But it's the same team (well with roster changes now).
    Last edited by Adramelch; 2017-11-18 at 12:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking at the teams from individual perspective, Dignitas seems to be the clear winner.

On the other hand Fnatic shouldn't struggle with nailing down the synergy. Most of them already played together in teams before and even to this day keep playing together in their free time.

Not sure about new Liquid and still waiting for official statement regarding new Expert roster. Fnatic official statement says scHwimpi is no longer part of active HGC roster, so the leak seems incorrect here. On the other hand interested in where Blumbi is going, I still think he is one of best EU tanks.

I can't help it, but EU feels weaker now.

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Not sure about new Liquid and still waiting for official statement regarding new Expert roster. Fnatic official statement says scHwimpi is no longer part of active HGC roster, so the leak seems incorrect here. On the other hand interested in where Blumbi is going, I still think he is one of best EU tanks.
    "schwimpi is no longer part of our active HGC roster"

10+ Year Old Account
    "schwimpi is no longer part of our active HGC roster"
    Oh, my bad.

If the leak is true, it seems Athero is back on tank, Arcaner playing melee flex, Nic range carry, scHwimpi range flex and Cursen remains Support.

This team certainly looks scary, especially the backline duo seems super strong. I mean Nic and scHwimpi?

Oh, my bad.

If the leak is true, it seems Athero is back on tank, Arcaner playing melee flex, Nic range carry, scHwimpi range flex and Cursen remains Support.

This team certainly looks scary, especially the backline duo seems super strong. I mean Nic and scHwimpi?
    Yeah Nic and scHwimpi would probably be the strongest backline duo in these new rosters. But who plays Chromie?

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sqavbg

Quackniix's twitlonger on the changes.

1) It's pretty much confirmed that Mene will fill the same role he had in Dignitas, flexing to 2nd supports.
    2) It builds on schwimpi's interview post-blizzcon, about there being disagreements in the team during the bootcamp etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Tempo also announced Fan and Glaurung in place of Fury and Cauthon, furthermore confirming that one leak.

- - - Updated - - -

Jschritte announced he will be in the HGC next season. Can't say which team, but all signs point towards SSG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Nic and scHwimpi would probably be the strongest backline duo in these new rosters. But who plays Chromie?
    It is always good to have overlap, it will depend on the second range. For example Chromie (Nic) + Genji (scHwimpi) and Chromie (scHwimpi) + Greymane (Nic). Also both players have sick Tracer, but I guess Nic will play it as he had way more time on her recently.

It is always good to have overlap, it will depend on the second range. For example Chromie (Nic) + Genji (scHwimpi) and Chromie (scHwimpi) + Greymane (Nic). Also both players have sick Tracer, but I guess Nic will play it as he had way more time on her recently.
    Yeh I was mostly kidding because whoever plays Chromie it will sort of feel like a shame that the other one doesn't get to.