Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by zivxx View Post
    I've been getting empty battle cries (as in neither OF or DoS to use in it) ever since I got convergence and just using BC on cd. Is that okay? Or should I hold BC for ~10 seconds for dos/avatar to come off cd instead of hold them for about 20+?
    If you have DoS and CoF, then you'll tend to desync OF/DOS and put one in each BC, rather than doubling them up. If you're doing different, I suggest you look at the OP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo83 View Post
    Cannot choost combination - hat/ring or hat/feet.
    I guess simcraft will not give me good answer.
    Can you help me?
    I got all gear from NH.
    Hat/Ring is objectively higher DPS, unless you have an inordinately shitty epic boot/op epic ring. Either way, idk why you think this isn't a sim question.

Deleted
    Have u already tested fury and arms in tomb of sargeras gear on ptr?
    I hope there will be buffs or trinkets better than dos, i hate to rely on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    If you have DoS and CoF, then you'll tend to desync OF/DOS and put one in each BC, rather than doubling them up. If you're doing different, I suggest you look at the OP.
    First of all, thanks for the fast response

I read the OP a few times and I do desync them (since you said in OP that if you have CoF you should wait with OF until the next BC) but running a bit on the dummy, every now and then the third BC was with no cooldown, like it would be BC+Avatar+DoS and then the next one would be BC+OF and then I would end up with a one with no cooldown available, with DoS at around 8-10 seconds from coming off cd so I was wondering if I should wait for it or just use that empty BC.
    The OP says use BC on CD and sync other CDs with it, but it just seemed like a waste to me to go for an empty BC when DoS is that close..

Okay I've been simming a bit lately and honestly my results are confusing me more and more. I sim higher with 21% haste and a mastery heavy build than I do with a haste focused build where I reach the 30% "goal".

I have 3 BC relics so I figure that may have something to do with the change in sims. It's only a matter of 4-10k DPS but it's honestly confusing because it feels counter-intuitive to what we've been taught. Just wondering if there may be something in SimCraft that makes it inaccurate in scenarios like this and I should revert back to my original gearset where I hit 30% haste. Naturally this is pure single target simulations so since most of the fights in NH are not like that would that also affect my damage (note we're starting Mythic Gul'dan progression so that's most important currently)?

Just trying to iron out some tweaks that have me scratching my head to what is actually best.

Deleted
    Where u find that 30% goal, theres not such thing as goal, cap or whatevah. Just make sure uvv got latest night build, and folow ur stat wights....

Quote Originally Posted by Todu View Post
    Where u find that 30% goal, theres not such thing as goal, cap or whatevah. Just make sure uvv got latest night build, and folow ur stat wights....
    Its on the first post of this thread . . . . .Also, u should use the APL from warrior discord instead of nightly build

Did simcraft started to count CoS ring attack bonus btw?