Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    100% Dragon Age for me.

1) Gears of War Series.
    2) Final Fantasy 7.
    3) Kingdom Hearts Series.
    4) The Last of Us.
    5) Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask.

That's the only ones I can think of and there not in any real order.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    LoL i used to say this when i was a kid.
    "I wish i could erase my memory to play Shenmue I & II again"

Quote Originally Posted by Butthurt Beluga View Post
    Not exactly the 'right' answer I guess but if I could recreate the magic that was early World of Warcraft I would do it in a heartbeat.

I feel like the question is more geared games that have some sort of storyline but there's not really a single game I've ever played that took me back because of it's story.
    I probably read too many books for any video game plot to really have an effect on me.

My man. Phantasy Star was/is amazing. It's a shame PSO2 won't get a western release.
    As a kid PSO ep. 1&2 on the GameCube was my bread and butter for a good while.
    My favorites are 3 and 4. Despite 3 being a bit of a black sheep of the series.

For me It would be:

1) Pokemon Red/Blue
    2) All of the Final Fantasy series
    3) Zelda Ocarina of time

I just want to go back in time when I younger. It sucks because when you get older you lose the "magic" from video games, I don't know how to describe the feeling but I'm sure some people will understand.

Now I buy a new game, I play a couple hours, sure I find the game good/fun but nothing more, it's just another game.

While not a series per se, but all the point and click adventure games off Lucas Arts [Sam and Max, Indiana Jones, Monkey Island, The Dig, Manic Mansion, Full Throttle, etc. i.e - The Gods of the genre], Sierra [King's Quest, Quest for Glory, Space Quest, etc.] and Westwood [Kyrandia series and Blade Runner] --- absolutely loved them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tough call... I think it's a three way tie between.

Red Dead Redemption: Dear GODS that ending hit me in the fucking feels the first time I played it...

Dragon Age: I'd love to be able to play them all, back to back, full DLC and try to stitch together some kind of headcanon dynasty between them all.

Shadow Hearts: From it's rough start in Koudelka, through the solidness of Shadow Hearts, the unbeaten hights of Covenant to the slightly messy ending of From the New World, still one of my all time favourite RPG series. I'd love to be able to experience the whole thing again now.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't really think of any games I would willingly want to play through again with no memory.

Legends of Dragoon
    FF 7 8 9
    Chrono Trigger
    Star Ocean 2 3
    Breath of Fire 3 4

7+ Year Old Account
    Seiken Densetsu 2 & 3 (secret of mana 2)
    Final Fantasy tactics and 6 7 8 10 12
    Star Wars Knights of the old republic
    Legend of Mana
    Mother series all of them
    Super Mario 64/Galaxy
    Metroid Prime series (excluding Federation Force)
    Ogre Battle tactics and March of the black Queen

Those are the ones I can think off the top of my head

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Persona 3 and 4.

Probably Wow TBH the feeling of questing and exploration was awesome. It just isn't the same when u know the map like the back of your hand.

Deleted
    Mass effect, witcher, Baldur's Gate

Planescape: Torment.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Not a serie.. but would say Warcraft 3 + TFT

System Shock 2
    Bioshock Series

Like, People talk so much about them, if i would never played them before i would try them at least, and probably get a blast of goosebumps and nightmares again (Shodan's Voice in System shock gave me nightmares xD)

Deleted
    The Witcher 3, no contest.

I have never ever felt so empty inside when i finished it for the first time.

Mass Effect trilogy

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Dragon Age: Origins

System Shock 2
    Deus Ex (original)
    then maybe
    Vampire Masquerade: Bloodlines (just for the haunted house level)
    and
    Arcanum of Steamworks and Magick Bbscura