Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Your first sentence is self-explaining, but let me clarify, as someone who does not adhere to Trump's ideology, but who still understand why people support it.

1. The complete disregard of a portion of the population these past 8 years, mainly rural areas who suffer a constant flow of emigration toward the cities.

2. The forced political correctedness and bullying of white straight males.

3. The economical gap between the rich and the poor ever growing, with the middle gradually declining.

4. The refusal of acceptation of some religions but not others.

5. The massive shaming toward people who disagree with the mainstream way of thinking.

6. Shady deals and elections going within the DNC

The list could go on. You can argue against these points, put a very thought out argument as to why I am wrong. But it's the reality these people live in and at this rate, you're not doing a good job of making people go back on your side.

I did not vote for Trump, because I'm canadian. But even then, I voted for the liberal party here, so yeah.
    Where does all of this come from? I haven't experienced any of that as a middle class white straight male who holds several opinions that don't align with the 'mainstream'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Guys the Democrats are such elitists

first off that kid looks dead, not physically, just emotionally.

secondly, with all that money you'd think he'd be able to hire an interior designer or what ever, and at least have the place look a little classy.
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverb256 View Post
    Get over it. It's done. Trump won, and the Democrats have been exposed as deceitful, corrupt, arrogant elitists.

If you can't follow Trump's answers (he sometimes speaks in parables and throws in jokes, HOW CONFUSING) that's your comprehension problem.

Stop telling people how to express themselves, PC Offense Culture Followers.
    Yes, Trump won...that doesn't mean he's competent. He's a rambling idiot and it has nothing to do with reading comprehension. He also has a terrible habit or revising history to make himself look better despite evidence to the contrary.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    So even when woman are honest enough to admit this they are lieing? Theres a book for you to look up called the relationship dynamic. Its written by a female and it talks about how females think. She says in the beginning its a confession to men everywhere. Maybe you should read it. very eye opening.
    I'm going to go ahead and pass on a recommendation for a book about what women want in a relationship. I'd rather just ask them in person.

But thanks for playing! Guess you're to ignore the obviously ridiculous "points" you made about Trump's cabinet pics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Did Obama ever get this much hate?
    We're you awake for the last eight years?

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post

secondly, with all that money you'd think he'd be able to hire an interior designer or what ever, and at least have the place look a little classy.
    The man has no class. Shit tons of money apparently but not a scrap of class so obviously his dwellings are going to reflect this. He's the text book definition of nouveau riche.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Guys the Democrats are such elitists

Why does Trump have such shit taste in everything? Like Jesus, this is so...garish.

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post

Don't you get it, this is EXACTLY what Trump think 'classy' looks like. He probably paid some African Dictator's interior designer a small fortune to get that look. Actually, knowing The Don, he probably hired the interior designer, got him to do all the work, then stiffed him and refused to pay the bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    But Trump Won, not Hillary.
    q.e.d... braindead indeed.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by gilfanon View Post
    Don't you get it, this is EXACTLY what Trump think 'classy' looks like.
    That's still classier then that photo of himself he posted as a Christmas Greeting. At least he has family members in this one. (at least I hope they're family members and not Russian mail-order bride-slaves)

Your first sentence is self-explaining, but let me clarify, as someone who does not adhere to Trump's ideology, but who still understand why people support it.

1. The complete disregard of a portion of the population these past 8 years, mainly rural areas who suffer a constant flow of emigration toward the cities.

3. The economical gap between the rich and the poor ever growing, with the middle gradually declining.

5. The massive shaming toward people who disagree with the mainstream way of thinking.

The list could go on. You can argue against these points, put a very thought out argument as to why I am wrong. But it's the reality these people live in and at this rate, you're not doing a good job of making people go back on your side.

I did not vote for Trump, because I'm canadian. But even then, I voted for the liberal party here, so yeah.
    while it looks like you didn't vote for the incoming tweeter-in-chief, your points as to why some did are things that are already happening and will affect many of those who voted for the incoming Tweeter-in-Chief in rather negative ways.

-- and given who is nominated for cabinet positions how will that this change? (it won't, but it will get worse)

-- what does this even mean? what is forced political correctness and who is bullying and when is bullying happening to straight white males? (look at the incoming Tweeter-in-Chief and how a white man bullies just about everybody)

-- and the incoming administration is going to change this? how? (more likely that the gap with become wider.)

-- and this is going to change how? (it's more likely to have religious restrictions under the incoming administration.)

-- and how is that working now? (the future tweeter-in-chief bullying people who disagree with him or don't think the same way as him)

-- and how is this going to change? (except that it won't be the DNC but rather the RNC or the exec branch of government.)

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    Trump: What's ACTUALLY going on.
    News: What would give us the most viewers.
    You just keep on chuggin' the MAGA kool-aid. Just hope your District wins next year.

- - - Updated - - -

Bloody and I usually don't agree, but in this case, he makes a valid point. While none of the reasons listed are actually correct, they are perceived to be correct by those voting for Trump. And that's the entire ballgame.

Reality no longer matters - just what you choose to believe.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    You just keep on chuggin' the MAGA kool-aid. Just hope your District wins next year.
    I live in Norway. We learn to not insult people based on different opinions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seradi View Post
    Trump has been caught in numerous lies so this is laughably inaccurate.
    Laughable? Ey, tell me a politican that hasn't told a lie. Heck, tell me one that has kept his word ayyy

Well, I'm gay, and I certainly know that there's a difference between being polite and respectful versus hating on a minority group.

I've seen people being genuinely afraid of talking to me just because I was gay -- not because they were afraid I would hit on them, but because they weren't sure what they were allowed to say and what they weren't.
    I wonder who's to blame for that

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Never seen a president call the news fake

https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/pol...fake-news.html

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post

Reality no longer matters - just what you choose to believe.
    I was told many years ago in a business training session at work, "Perception is reality". Which goes hand in hand with "Power perceived is power achieved"