Could Trump be a Serial Killer with Magical Powers?

It seems like bad things happen to those who oppose Donald Trump, most notably the untimely deaths of Janet Reno and Carrie Fischer. Some also attribute the death of Fidel Castro to Trump's power, citing the internet meme that deaths like this happen in threes.

Furthermore, two years ago Donald Trump was supposedly 'tricked' into retweeting a photograph of Fred and Rose West, notorious British serial killers who murdered and dismembered young girls. Was this tweet really an accident, or perhaps it points to something much darker.

It has become widely believed that meme magic was the deciding factor in the presidential election, but what is the source of Trumps seemingly endless reserves of dark meme magic? In the future, we will need to watch for mysterious deaths/accidents happening to Trumps enemies, perhaps this will give us a clue as to the nature of his powers.

Artists rendition courtesy of Buzzfeed:
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Deleted
    That's actually very scary...

Many people tell us so. While I may not agree with assessment, I will spread this to as many people as possible. I will let people decide.

I heard Trump plays a Warlock in World of Warcraft. The Russians have video footage of him doing nasty stuff to his Succubus pet.

It hasn't been proven wrong. That says a lot.

Deleted
    I heard Trump is an alien and he has a tunnel system under Trump tower to hide his UFOs.......

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    Many people tell us so. While I may not agree with assessment, I will spread this to as many people as possible. I will let people decide.
    I hear CNN picked up the story already

Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I hear CNN picked up the story already

His hairpiece does seem to be possessed....

Look, is Trump a murderous wizard? I don't know. But a lot of people are talking about it, and it's what I heard, so maybe we should look into it and let the public decide.

Not nearly as many deaths that clinton is directly responsible for. So trump is already saving lives.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Look, is Trump a murderous wizard? I don't know. But a lot of people are talking about it, and it's what I heard, so maybe we should look into it and let the public decide.
    We have to figure out what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    I worry for John Acosta after that press conference

10+ Year Old Account
    Still more likely than the Buzzfeed crap.

Deleted
    Well I had a theory about his hair having it's own life. When Trump sleeps it separates itself to do nasty things... like spaming on twitter!