Thread: Onward

Onward

Recently bought this game called "Onward" (VR-title) and it's amazing! The videos I saw of it was the final nail in the coffin for me to purchase an HMD.

It is a 4v4 multiplayer fps in virtual reality that plays similarly to counter strike but with a bit more realism. You have to handle the reloading, pulling of sprints on nades, toggling night vision etc manually. It has been developed by a single dev up to recently when valve brought him to their place so expect massive amounts of improvements in the near future! It will basically be the next counter strike if it stays on it's current path.

Here is a trailer:

And here is a tutorial of how you actually play the game:

What are your thoughts on this game and are there anyone here already playing this amazing game?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Mmm, yes, all I need is something to trigger the flashbacks even more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Mmm, yes, all I need is something to trigger the flashbacks even more.
    I'm sorry f you've experienced some traumaticing events whith this kind of thing but what's the point of this post?