Deleted

What was wrong with the pvp of before??wtf is this shit???

People complained about pvp and arenas of wod and mop,but the pvp and especially the arenas of this expansion is the biggest shit i have seen in this game,mop and wod arenas gave 20000 kicks to the now both in skill and in gameplay,The damage(dk,dh...)and mobility(dh,monks...)of some class is really absurd and ridiculous.The talents pvp the only thing they have done is to bring more inequality just like the artifact weapon(im speaking especially of arenas).It's a shame because I really liked this game.

Congratulations to the developers who have managed to destroy the game.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ehh it was always a PvE game anyway. I enjoyed PvP in the past but the prune combined with the removal of a true PvP set killed it for me. And don't even get me started on the gating....
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    And don't even get me started on the gating....
    This is so bad, this is by far the most alt unfriendly expansion. Everything is gated behind boring and ENDLESS quest chains.

- Professions? Gated by Quests.
    - Artifact? Gated by Quests + Grinding.
    - Honor Talents? Grinding.

Even instanced PvP is less accessible than in previous expansions!

Talents that only work in PvP is BS. Template system is BS, it's the easy "fix" for giving up the actual work on balance.

PvP World Quests? lol. For example Darkbrul Arena... we are close to one shotting anyway in World PvP, and yet they still add buffs in such areas which increase the one shotting probability even more. And in this case I mean REAL one shotting, that means one single number on your screen that takes you from full health to death. Not fun, I don't know what they were thinking... ah yes, in one interview they called World PvP a "wild space".

Quote Originally Posted by XMD View Post
    This is so bad, this is by far the most alt unfriendly expansion. Everything is gated behind boring and ENDLESS quest chains.

- Professions? Gated by Quests.
    - Artifact? Gated by Quests + Grinding.
    - Honor Talents? Grinding.

Even instanced PvP is less accessible than in previous expansions!

Talents that only work in PvP is BS. Template system is BS, it's the easy "fix" for giving up the actual work on balance.

PvP World Quests? lol. For example Darkbrul Arena... we are close to one shotting anyway in World PvP, and yet they still add buffs in such areas which increase the one shotting probability even more. And in this case I mean REAL one shotting, that means one single number on your screen that takes you from full health to death. Not fun, I don't know what they were thinking... ah yes, in one interview they called World PvP a "wild space".
    The template system is a good idea, with horrible execution. Same thing with honor talents: should of been where our stat customization came from not water down versions of pruned abilities. All rated pvp should follow wargame rules, full artifact and across the board equalized stats with a legitimate robust reward system, not this craptastic prestige system. To top off the wq pvp towers are a sad excuse of none rated pvp content.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's gotten worse with every subsequent patch since release.

Don't see the trend changing. There's a reason why arena currently has the lowest representation it's ever had in a long, long time.