The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Post David Brock Finally Apologizes To Bernie Sanders In Desperate Open Letter

Hillary Clinton attack dog David Brock is desperate to cling to power in the progressive movement, and so he has issued an open letter to Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders apologizing for his dirty actions during the presidential campaign.

“Looking back, I recognize that there were a few moments when my drive to put Hillary in the White House led me to take too stiff a jab. I own up to that, I regret it, and I apologize to you and your supporters for it,” Brock, who operated the pro-Clinton super PAC Correct the Record, wrote in a letter on Medium.

During the Democratic primaries, Brock did the dirty work that the Clinton campaign largely avoided by going after Sanders’ health and by comparing him to various radical leftists.

Brock, a former Clinton critic who had a change of heart in the 2000s, now hopes to partner with the progressive Sanders to combat Donald Trump. The suck-up to Sanders most likely a response to the fact that Clinton’s stock in the Democratic party is in free-fall status following her Election Day loss.

Hillary Clinton attack dog David Brock is desperate to cling to power in the progressive movement, and so he has issued an open letter to Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders apologizing for his dirty actions during the presidential campaign.

“Looking back, I recognize that there were a few moments when my drive to put Hillary in the White House led me to take too stiff a jab. I own up to that, I regret it, and I apologize to you and your supporters for it,” Brock, who operated the pro-Clinton super PAC Correct the Record, wrote in a letter on Medium.

During the Democratic primaries, Brock did the dirty work that the Clinton campaign largely avoided by going after Sanders’ health and by comparing him to various radical leftists.

Brock, a former Clinton critic who had a change of heart in the 2000s, now hopes to partner with the progressive Sanders to combat Donald Trump. The suck-up to Sanders most likely a response to the fact that Clinton’s stock in the Democratic party is in free-fall status following her Election Day loss.

“The progressive movement is strong and growing, thanks in large part to your candidacy, Senator Sanders, which electrified so many voters,” wrote Brock, who operates the groups Media Matters, American Bridge, and Shareblue.

“The bedrock American values you championed — of pluralism, equality, and opportunity – are ones I share. And I hope that we can be partners in the fight ahead.”

Brock’s actions against Sanders in the campaign were criticized by Clinton’s top campaign officials. Campaign chairman John Podesta slammed Brock in emails that were stolen from his Gmail account and published by WikiLeaks.

During the campaign, Brock refused repeated calls to apologize to Sanders. And one former Brock employee is now criticizing the operative for the about-face. At one point, Sanders referred to the Clinton hatchet man as “the scum of the earth.” (RELATED: Clinton Minion Won’t Apologize For Dirty Attack On Bernie Sanders)

William Urquhart, a former video tracker at the Brock-controlled American Bridge, said that employees of the firm had their jobs threatened for questioning attacks against Sanders.

(source)

Personally I think Brock can go die in a fire, why he believes Sanders would work with him, or his supporters would ever trust such a vile person is beyond me. But it is delicious from a Sanders voter perspective to watch him squirm and beg.

However, is this a sign of insider desperation?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Yeah Brock can go rot in hell. Another globalist and Neo liberal that just handed the country and Republicans on a silver platter.

That's just pure gold on the hilarious scale.

Brock was supporting his candidate in a political campaign. What do you expect? I think he went easy on Bernie, if it would've been me I would've posted of those pictures of Bernie in Nicaragua where they were chanting "death to America!"

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

"Burn in fire", "Rot in hell".
    Yeah, becuase you guys sound like you're much better.

Pathetic...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Brock was supporting his candidate in a political campaign. What do you expect? I think he went easy on Bernie, if it would've been me I would've posted of those pictures of Bernie in Nicaragua where they were chanting "death to America!"
    And where is that candidate and that party now?

Right, they lost most of the State houses, the governorship's, the House, the Senate and the White House.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda hypocritical lobbing these types of attacks when you have former Trump adversaries up for cabinet positions.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post

(source)

Personally I think Brock can go die in a fire, why he believes Sanders would work with him, or his supporters would ever trust such a vile person is beyond me. But it is delicious from a Sanders voter perspective to watch him squirm and beg.

He could legit feel bad for screwing Bernie and, by extension, himself.

Or, this is hoping this will be salve on a self afflicted burn.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    He could legit feel bad for screwing Bernie and, by extension, himself.

Or, this is hoping this will be salve on a self afflicted burn.
    I think in the post-Clinton fuck up he needs to prove he is still useful to his donors. He is a man without an army and he is hoping he can somehow finagle himself into the Bernie crowd.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think in the post-Clinton fuck up he needs to prove he is still useful to his donors. He is a man without an army and he is hoping he can somehow finagle himself into the Bernie crowd.
    That crowd is just stupid enough to let him in.

(source)

Sanders is a sellout, I am sure he would work with him.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Sanders is a sellout, I am sure he would work with him.
    How exactly is Sanders a "sellout" ?

He should work with him. You need people that aren't directly linked to your campaign but work in your interests. you can't and shouldn't always work with people you like, especially in politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post

Pathetic...
    My sig is even worse

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post

Pathetic...
    He was part of the people that collectively denied a future to your country because of pure greed and selfish ambition

Can't really say i blame anyone for loathing him. And i'm not even american

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spektroman View Post
    How exactly is Sanders a "sellout" ?
    He ran as a democrat, instead of the independent he's been, because his only chance to win was if DNC money machine was behind him? That's one...

Oh, and before anyone bothers with me being a Bernie hater... the link in my signature was there before he announced his run... and the person in my avatar, ran against Nader as an Green Party...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raskayz View Post
    He was part of the people that collectively denied a future to your country because of pure greed and selfish ambition

Can't really say i blame anyone for loathing him. And i'm not even american
    No, he wasn't. It's far closer to spoiled brats who don't even understand how primaries work, who showed their true colors by becoming Trump supporters. See OP...
    Last edited by Felya; 2017-01-13 at 08:52 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    No, he wasn't. It's far closer to spoiled brats who don't even understand how primaries work, who showed their true colors by becoming Trump supporters. See OP...
    It's almost like the chair of the DNC didn't step down after being caught rigging the primaries.

But yeah keep blaming those entitled snowflake sjw millenial safe spacers.

Damn young people, wanting a future n' shit.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    He ran as a democrat, instead of the independent he's been, because his only chance to win was if DNC money machine was behind him? That's one...

Oh, and before anyone bothers with me being a Bernie hater... the link in my signature was there before he announced his run... and the person in my avatar, ran against Nader as an Green Party...

Lol.... keep going down that path, you and Brock make good buddies.

Both are equally losers who failed and LOST the election to Donald Trump.