Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Balance druid 7.1.5 NH trinkets

Last edited by MV Kaa; 2017-01-16 at 02:12 PM.

Thats an intense great list.

But a big questio nfor me - what does step 2) really mean 'input your stat weights' like where or how do I get them? Are those the ones I created by simulating my Char or is it what I acutally have as plain stats on my character?

Quote Originally Posted by miDnight77 View Post
    Thats an intense great list.

But a big questio nfor me - what does step 2) really mean 'input your stat weights' like where or how do I get them? Are those the ones I created by simulating my Char or is it what I acutally have as plain stats on my character?
    you get them from SimC or AskMrRobot(I think) or some other stuff. But SimC is not updated to 7.1.5 and also idk if you should use the stats without any trinkets or with your current gear?

SimC is most definitely updated for 7.1.5. Go under downloads and there's a link for the daily builds.

Watch out for one line in the SC Balance rotation:

actions+=/call_action_list,name=fury_of_elune,if=talent.fury_of_elune.enabled&cooldown.fury_of_elue.remains<target.time_to_die

I assume this should be edited to "elune[/U]" instead to work properly.

that graph is super helpful for comparing ilvl's

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone actually tested Whispers to see if it actually outperforms all other trinkets this badly? Or is this strictly theoretical?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteadee View Post
    SimC is most definitely updated for 7.1.5. Go under downloads and there's a link for the daily builds.
    Ow did not notice that. I thought it was something for who wants to dev. But then again. 7.1.5 is not yet officially released, those are betas or something, otherwise there would of been a huge yellow text with 7.1.5 instead of 7.1.0 v3.

Haven't been able to change it into edit-mode. Any tips?

You need to save your own copy.

Follow the instructions to change the url to /edit instead of /htmlviewblahblah. Also wait for it to load. Barring that try right clicking the link and selecting 'Open in new tab'

How much would a 150 haste gem add?

I got a 865 Erratic Metrenome with a socket tonight off of the Chronomatic Anomaly. Seems to be providing a nice little buff. Heres to Hoping I get a nice Whispers in the Dark out of my timewalking box to have the 2 BiS tinkets. I find it hard to believe it is that much ahead of every other trinket in the game though but we shall see.

Pharamere's dropped tonight for me of all the garbage luck. Maybe I can trade it to someone who can actually use it...

Deleted
    Thx for the list.
    How would you rank the legendary trinket?

Quote Originally Posted by bulla View Post
    Thx for the list.
    How would you rank the legendary trinket?
    Same questions for me, was wondering about the leg trinket, and where people think naraxxas would fall since it isnt on the list as of right now.

Getting strange results, Arcanocrystal is listed as very low and things like Aran's are really high, used Aran's on some fights and it was only ever 2-3% of my dmg

so: Whispers in the Dark: casting speed increase has been reduced by 15%

I'm still confused about the Stat weights to be honest. In the default file it is the typical weights you're going for on your gear. If I sim my character now Vers will sim a lot higher because I only have about 1% but that still doesnt mean I should loos haste for vers but adding more Vers on top of the my gear if the rest stays the same. So doesn't those stat weights screwing around with the real trinkets then?

Legendary Trinket is really high up there for any AoE encounter I guess. And my Naraxxas (880) feels good on any fight where I can keep the distance.

Quote Originally Posted by miDnight77 View Post
    I'm still confused about the Stat weights to be honest. In the default file it is the typical weights you're going for on your gear. If I sim my character now Vers will sim a lot higher because I only have about 1% but that still doesnt mean I should loos haste for vers but adding more Vers on top of the my gear if the rest stays the same. So doesn't those stat weights screwing around with the real trinkets then?

Legendary Trinket is really high up there for any AoE encounter I guess. And my Naraxxas (880) feels good on any fight where I can keep the distance.
    I get different stats(hence results) depending on what trinkets/no trinkets I use to sim... My Chrono shard 860 sims way higher than my Aran 885, though on SimCraft, Aran is better even ST.
    I'm months away from getting 2 SW between Surges, so I'm wondering if it's better to use the higher ilvl trinket, but then again, when Chrono procs, I can whip 2xSW and I have the passive Intellect. I'm starting to hate these types of simulations. I think a good ol' hour of dummy bashing with different trinkets is the best way to see what's what.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hellshout View Post
    I get different stats(hence results) depending on what trinkets/no trinkets I use to sim... My Chrono shard 860 sims way higher than my Aran 885, though on SimCraft, Aran is better even ST.
    I'm months away from getting 2 SW between Surges, so I'm wondering if it's better to use the higher ilvl trinket, but then again, when Chrono procs, I can whip 2xSW and I have the passive Intellect. I'm starting to hate these types of simulations. I think a good ol' hour of dummy bashing with different trinkets is the best way to see what's what.....
    Feel you. Specialy who knows if you're really simming correctly due to APLs and shit. And I'm so cluttered atm got my ED yesterday (yay 940 right away :O) but trying to learn Surge weaving + getting the new trinkets down + progressing the new raid = erm .. fun