Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Qman View Post
    Can anyone explain me please why there is 90 focus restriction for CS now? Thank you!
    CS was always if you had 90 or more focus just wasnt that way before in the TMW profile, but as for Azors guide it was like that even before this.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire989 View Post
    CS was always if you had 90 or more focus just wasnt that way before in the TMW profile, but as for Azors guide it was like that even before this.
    That is fine, but I still do not get it... Why having 50+ focus after CS is important? I looked it up in Azors guide, but there is no explanation whatsoever.

That is fine, but I still do not get it... Why having 50+ focus after CS is important? I looked it up in Azors guide, but there is no explanation whatsoever.
    You do not really need it as long as you have max or almost max focus for every BW window.

Ok, so 90 focus requirement is only relevant during/before BW (and probably if you do not have belt)? Do I get it right now?

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Awesome job chesder. I was trying it on my Survival hunter now. I think a condition is missing for Raptor Strike, it should appear if serpent sting talent is choosen and serpent sting debuff is about to expire, that's right ?

Quote Originally Posted by inyu View Post
    Awesome job chesder. I was trying it on my Survival hunter now. I think a condition is missing for Raptor Strike, it should appear if serpent sting talent is choosen and serpent sting debuff is about to expire, that's right ?
    I'll take a look, thanks for the feedback!

Deleted
    I really love your work, chesder! I switched from Weakauras and it feels good
    Just one little problem, i am playing BM and Titans Thunder is not suggested as the next spell, even when it is off CD, but it is shown in the list of possible spells.
    I dont know if this is just my problem

He even has a video, where he shows how to switch on TT and why it is off in the beginning. Check it out.

Deleted
    He even has a video, where he shows how to switch on TT and why it is off in the beginning. Check it out.
    Am I blind?

cant find the video on his channel nor is it mentioned in the linked vid in his post

Damn, I can't posts links yet 1:20 - /watch?v=zPBTHlnZHeQ&t

This was awesome!

One thing though, and I might be wrong here since I'm not very knowledgeable about TMW, hunters or life in general..

This profile prioritizes Dire Beast over Kill Command (in that "what spell should i press next" icon thingie ) which I'm sure is correct.

However, I have those legendary BM boots which shave 3sec off from Kill Command cooldown when I use Dire Beast. So it would make sense to me at least when both are of cooldown to use Kill Command first then Dire Beast. (to get the 3sec benefit from that legendary).

However I'm not sure is it even possible to "make TMW check" if one has boots or not?
    (I tried to modify it to suggest KC over DB but all those conditions, ifs, buts and whatnots looked way too complex to me).

This might actually more of a hunter question than TMW question but maybe you could at least enlighten me from addon point of view if not from hunter pov.

I can't even dare to think what I should be doing once I'm done with research and I'm able to equip my second legendary, BM shoulders which make Dire Beast stack to 2 (as in 6sec off from Kill Command).

Deleted
    Thanks, Qman

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauna View Post
    This was awesome!

One thing though, and I might be wrong here since I'm not very knowledgeable about TMW, hunters or life in general..

This profile prioritizes Dire Beast over Kill Command (in that "what spell should i press next" icon thingie ) which I'm sure is correct.

However, I have those legendary BM boots which shave 3sec off from Kill Command cooldown when I use Dire Beast. So it would make sense to me at least when both are of cooldown to use Kill Command first then Dire Beast. (to get the 3sec benefit from that legendary).

However I'm not sure is it even possible to "make TMW check" if one has boots or not?
    (I tried to modify it to suggest KC over DB but all those conditions, ifs, buts and whatnots looked way too complex to me).

This might actually more of a hunter question than TMW question but maybe you could at least enlighten me from addon point of view if not from hunter pov.

I can't even dare to think what I should be doing once I'm done with research and I'm able to equip my second legendary, BM shoulders which make Dire Beast stack to 2 (as in 6sec off from Kill Command).
    I'm pretty sure it must be possible, there is a Condition for Item is equipped, however I don't know how to make it priorize over the other hability if such condition is set.

Quote Originally Posted by inyu View Post
    I'm pretty sure it must be possible, there is a Condition for Item is equipped, however I don't know how to make it priorize over the other hability if such condition is set.
    Really? Cool!

Then I'll just wait if chesder pop ups on this thread and is willing to give more info.

Really? Cool!

Then I'll just wait if chesder pop ups on this thread and is willing to give more info.
    Setting conditions to swap priorities would be a matter of making two groups of conditions. One for when the item is equipped and one for when it is not. It's actually overall not too complicated to do but it takes time.

Just quickly could you explain what you think should be swapped and with what items equipped? I can look into this

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    Setting conditions to swap priorities would be a matter of making two groups of conditions. One for when the item is equipped and one for when it is not. It's actually overall not too complicated to do but it takes time.

Just quickly could you explain what you think should be swapped and with what items equipped? I can look into this
    Basically, if BM hunter has legendary boots Qa'pla, Eredun War Order equipped:

If both Kill Command and Dire Beast are off cooldown, you should use Kill Command first, then Dire Beast.

If boots are not equipped, then those priorities should remain as they were in your TMW profile. Dire Beast first then Kill Command.
    Last edited by Sauna; 2017-01-30 at 10:49 AM. Reason: typo

Basically, if BM hunter has legendary boots Qa'pla, Eredun War Order equipped:

If both Kill Command and Dire Beast are off cooldown, you should use Kill Command first, then Dire Beast.

If boots are not equipped, then those priorities should remain as they were in your TMW profile. Dire Beast first then Kill Command.
    Alright I'll do some testing and get this set up. Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    Alright I'll do some testing and get this set up. Thanks for the info!
    Hi Chesder,

Have you had change to do any testing with this?
    I tried to add some conditions by myself and failed miserably.

Deleted
    Hi Chesder,

Hi i would also love a setting for the boots

BR

Hi Chesder,

I did some testing and have it working. Adding other things to the profile and will update soon