Do any healers start sweating on mythic +?

So yeah I find the higher end mythic + to be a bit more intense if you trying for time like 12,13,14,15 and I usually find myself sweating during these runs as a healer. Any other healers get this also?

7+ Year Old Account
    I can confirm this has never happened to me...

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

usually under my left man-boob

Deleted
    Yup, need to change my t-shirt after some runs.

at least I am not alone.

have had to change my pants once or twice

Healing isn't really my forte, I've never healed anything more than normal raids until mythic+. I get pretty stressed out so I don't do it too often.

My friends know when I'm healing when I start frightfully shouting in comms about how everything I touch dies and every time this tank steps on a nail he loses half his health
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

I finding healing tends to be the most stressful.

Do I physically drop? No. But do I realize I am actually able to fuck up which could lead to the runs failure? Sure. But it is good fun stress and not going to the doctor to seek medication stress. Know what I mean?

Deleted
    Not in the literal sense of the word but it's fun to actually have to deal with situations alone as a healer. Occasionally you get that one pull that is a bit fucked and you need to do your best to not wipe which is more fun than stressful.

was pushing Maw +15 this reset on EU and even though affixes were easy, we were a non Keystone-Master pug. To be honest, the Helya Raid should have been Maw of Souls all together as 1 fight. It is pretty intense and I was a DPS not our healer.

Not really. In fact I think the higher the mythic+ the less stress I feel, because if the tank or the dds screw up (pulling too much, wrong CC, wrong interrupt..) there is not much to heal left, as most players are being one or twoshot anyhow.
    So as a healer you are mainly occupied with healing unavoidable AoE damage that hits in the higher mythics for about the same as avoidable damage in the lower m+ levels, and avoidable damage becomes fatal damage you cannot do anything about.

Deleted
    On high M+ i generally need to leave my desk for a minute so my seat can dry out.

Nope, as a healer who has done 400+ keystones, I just find myself screaming at the dumb dps who can't seem to interrupt / stay out of stuff. Rdruid healing is a cake walk for M+ though, on my Hpally I even play hearthstone at the same time. Not sure about the other healing classes, but I find it to be a joke as long as your dps knows what they are doing.

Deleted
    Only when I try to put down a life-saving spirit link, capacitor or earthen shield totem and I get a "no path available" error and cant get rid of the targetting reticule to heal anyone.

Thanks blizz. I really am glad that you feel the need to confirm I can't walk to the place I'm trying to place my ranged totem that requires no movement on my part at the expense of the group's health.

RAAAARGH NERD ANGER.

No physical sweating though. Thats super gross dude.

Sweat is sweet. I have good team.
    Blackrock Depths - that's sweatest dream!