Easy way to track guild raid attendance?

Hello.

Could someone suggest an easy way to track members' attendance in guild raids?
    Is there any good addon for that? Or excel spreadsheet would be better?

Any tips will be greatly appreciated

In case you want actual "attendance %" and not just a dkp\epgp system,

a) an excel spreadsheet is most likely the best option, but takes a lot of effort and time to keep up to date.

b) You can use Exorsus Raid Tools addon for a 'members present on kills' attendance %, but only keeps track of players in the raid (group 1-8) those who are outside the raid aren't tracked (some people leave the raid for worldqs\dungeons\pvp, but are still 'ready to go' if called).

c) Warcraftlogs also has a function to keep track of members available on each kill, and you can easily add the other members which weren't on the kill\raid, but were also online\ready\sitout\whatever you use.

So, a lot of options, none is really perfect.

I just mark them manually in a google doc that anyone in the guild can check whenever they want. This time around I even did a bit of color coding and such to make it prettier :P I also use the same sheet to mark upcoming absences so I know how our next few raids are looking.

The automatic trackers can't know the standby situation when people are not in the raid group or even online but are still ready to go if needed.

The addon I linked can track people not in the raid, but that are on standby.

Exorsus raid tools tracks this very well and you can export it to a spreadsheet.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Excel spreadsheet listing one player per row and each raid in it's own column. Set 1 for attended, 0 for absent. Summarize at the last column. This should take you a grand total of 2 minutes to set up.

warcraftlogs.com has this feature

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    The addon I linked can track people not in the raid, but that are on standby.
    Mizus does a really good job. The only problem i found with it was that it counted the person that left for WQs at start, but when i exported it to a forum post format, it didn't export that person.

I was looking for exorsus raid tools special conditions syntax to see if it was able to program things like time based saves, to do it automatically. Also tried the per boss Attendance syntax (Id.kill,d=16 for example saves the kill of the fight with the id=Id on difficulty 16, which is mythic), but it was also saving every pull.

If someone knows how the syntax works, would be awesome :P
    US-Azralon Rise Above
    Main: Ferozan

FFXIV: Lannile Polebows

You can track it with warcraftlogs

see the attendance tab?