Deleted

Benefit of engineering?

I haven't really looked into much about why engineering is good in legion, i have it on my warrior but that is just for the nitro boost and glider. What else is great with engineering for legion?

Repair bot is always useful. Otherwise, engineering is in a fairly sad state.

Deleted
    So its just as bad as BS? No real advantage?

The new engineering shoulder enchant is one of the most profitable ones to use. The hardened fel glass fetches good prices for now, not sure on the profit margins of the new helms. Sadly that's probably the only thing worth selling out of the stuff that Legion added.
    With the rechargeable battery for Reaves I'm actually using it for the first time this expansion. Haven't tried most of the modules yet, only Blingtron and Wormhole. The old wormholes are just as useful as they've always been if you're doing old content.

Goblin glider.
    Nitro boots.
    Reeves wormhole.
    Reeves repair.
    Reeves blingtron 6k can drop legendary.
    The buoy for when you wanna get to deep water and wanna leave.
    New enginerimg helmets.
    Selling the felhardened glas.
    Mailbox and old wormholes also usefull.
    Jeeves bank acces.

Think its really good compared to tailoring ect.
    Only enchanting i find better duo to the massive 835 epics i seem to loot all over.
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

Quote Originally Posted by wrathblade View Post
    Goblin glider.
    Nitro boots.
    Reeves wormhole.
    Reeves repair.
    Reeves blingtron 6k can drop legendary.
    The buoy for when you wanna get to deep water and wanna leave.
    New enginerimg helmets.
    Selling the felhardened glas.
    Mailbox and old wormholes also usefull.
    Jeeves bank acces.

Think its really good compared to tailoring ect.
    Only enchanting i find better duo to the massive 835 epics i seem to loot all over.
    Bandage gun - 100K heal
    Gunshoes - speed boost and fast water walking
    Gunpack - leap to get to high places or use in conjunction with glider to travel
    Failure Detection Pylon - Raid rez

Seriously, there's no more useful profession in the history of the game than Engineering right now.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Old engineering stuff like the Loot-a-Rang, Goblin Glider and rocket belt are all amazing. All 12 of my characters have engineering now for loot-a-rang alone. I can't play without that QoL. It's a real shame that they made the non-engineering Loot-a-Rang WoD-only. I dropped professions at level 700 on like 8 of my characters to switch them to engineering.

Now that Reeves isn't consumable it's great. Very flexible 30 min cooldown. As of 7.1.5, Reeves alone justifies Engineering in Legion.

Failure detection pylon is great for raids. Saves a couple minutes every wipe.

If the gunpack was an enchant it might be interesting to get higher jump heights to then glide, but it would compete with the goblin glider on the cloak. Maybe if it was an infinite-use item with a cooldown. As a consumable... nah, garbage.

Gunshoes are completely outclassed by the Angler's raft, your class' water walking abilities, and even potions of water walking, all of which last much longer. Again if it was an enchant or not consumable it would be interesting. But as is, it's hot stinking garbage.

Everything else sucks too. But old stuff and Reeves are enough. I completely agree that Engineering is the best profession in the game for making your character more flexible. It certainly isn't any good for making money, though.
    Last edited by Schizoide; 2017-01-17 at 04:00 PM.

The old stuff is just about priceless and the failure detection pylons aren't half bad either since I don't think they share cd with the toy of the same effect.
    I mean it's no alchemy or enchanting but I'd hang on to it.

Gnomish Gravity Well is near infinite value.

Failure Detection Pylons. That is all.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    For me the current expansion it's 880 Goggles and reaves battery, the 815 plate goggles didn't have int on them until 7.1.5 so were useless pretty much for holy pala.

Also be aware gunpowder charges work in battlegrounds whereas the goggle gunshot does not.

Anyhow, wormholes/jeeves, and previous blingtrons and gliders/slow fall/rocket boots on cloak/belts/ spinal injectors made it worthwhile previous expansions, some of the stuff is pretty much useless now but the nitro boost belt and glider cloak works great from Legion's heights, on pala even moreso due to immune while falling