Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Toby Keith to sing at inagural

He's a pretty big act in some parts of the US, parts that have a lot of Trump voters. Mostly I know his drinking songs.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

This is worthy of a new thread on a MMO discussion and news website??
    Leadsop - Beast Mastery Hunter
    <Godz of War> Sargeras - US

Leadsoprano - Gunnery Trooper
    Leadmello - Kinetic Combat Jedi Shadow
    <Severity Gaming> Prophecy of the Five - US

Well stadium country music is trash so it goes along with the guy we voted into office.

That being said "talk about me" is fantastic work of art.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

I mean it's toby keith. It's like announcing nickle back is playing at your concert.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    If they're going to get a country and western act, then get one people have heard of. Like Billy Ray Cyrus*, he could do a duet with his daughter.

*I know him, Dolly Parton, Tammy Wynette and that bloke called Kenny with a beard. I'm thinking Kenny Loggins, but I don't think that is right.

Deleted
    I assume he has a mullet hidden away under that hat.

For the ceremony he should update it to a trump style...er...i dunno what the official name is for trumps wig

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    If they're going to get a country and western act, then get one people have heard of. Like Billy Ray Cyrus*, he could do a duet with his daughter.

*I know him, Dolly Parton, Tammy Wynette and that bloke called Kenny with a beard. I'm thinking Kenny Loggins, but I don't think that is right.
    You are entering the danger zone.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I only like Brad Paisley, Toby Kieth is.... ehhhhh
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post

Rogers. Kenny Rogers.

I can't wait till after the 20th, no more of my news feeds being full of who is going to perform at the inauguration and EC votes.

I hope he sings that song about that shitty cup people drink piss beer out of at the inauguration.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-01-17 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I only like Brad Paisley, Toby Kieth is.... ehhhhh
    I am not big on today's country music but I have been to a Brad Paisley concert, (ex GF loved him) and I must say it was a damn good concert.

The Bruce Springsteen cover band dropped out

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...-party-w461203

We felt that we had to make it known that we didn’t want to seem disrespectful, in any way, shape or form, to Bruce and his music and his band,” Forte says. “I don’t want to upset them. We owe everything to him and our gratitude and respect to the band is imperative above all else. It became clear to us that this wasn’t working and we just had to do what we thought was the right thing to do and that was to pull out

Quote Originally Posted by Leadsop View Post
    Dunno... seems a lot of dumbfucks ran with the buzzfeed "news" story about Trump and some hookers... so why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Leadsop View Post
    People really like talking about Drumpf, the fact that he's been struggling to get anyone to perform is well known, and there's been a thread on that.

All these fuckers refusing to sing are fucking retarded. Trump might be a fucking clown, but it's your chief clown for the next 4 years, regardless of them singing or not, so they might as well join the party... So the clown won and your fucked up liar lost. Now get a life a move on...

because toby is a real american, he loves this country.

of course he'll play for his president.

keep salty my liberal friends

Kid Rock is scheduled to sing at the inaugural too. The above song seems apropos, it's very political.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Fuck me you Americans are obsessed with Trump.... So much so you make threads like this

And who did Hillary have playing for her when she was pandering for votes?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    And who did Hillary have playing for her when she was pandering for votes?
    On her iphone?