Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlWarrior View Post
    While, I'm not the biggest Trump supporter, the office still deserves respect.
    Tell that to Donald Trump and his twitter account.

Deleted
    While, I'm not the biggest Trump supporter, the office still deserves respect. People just look childish when they pull stunts like this. Trump's just going to soak up their tears and leverage it against them. That will show him!
    Would you attend if a 4-year old would've been chosen? Would you respect that whining child as your leader for 4 or god forbid 8 years, maybe even longer depending on what he can get away with?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    Tell that to Donald Trump and his twitter account.
    Typical deflection.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

Typical deflection.
    I know how dare I point out things Trump says and does it's like words and actions have consequences

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    Would you attend if a 4-year old would've been chosen? Would you respect that whining child as your leader for 4 or god forbid 8 years, maybe even longer depending on what he can get away with?
    Except that isn't what happened. The democrats put up their best, the republicans put up Trump. You said something about whining? I need to figure out a way to sell all the liberal tears that will be flowing the next 2 years, but who would want that crap. You can get it for free here, right?
    Last edited by jugzilla; 2017-01-18 at 11:49 AM.
    Reminder to self, this is what your dealing with on mmo-c ot
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Incidentally, I have no issue with deceiving stupid people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I consider anyone right of Obama to be stupid, actually.

That kid would still be our president.

Here's an angle to view it from. I can't stand Hillary Clinton. She'd still be my president if she won. This "boycott" shit perfectly resembles the childish rejection of Obama winning.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    Is this a joke or what?
    I find this rediculus and also what kind of democrats? How democratic is it when you are trying to force your own ideas and candidate to the rest?
    How democratic would it be to force them to attend?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Actually it would, it would show some civility and might make people stop throwing tantrums if they can see the Leaders of both sides are willing to get along.

Purposefully being arrogant and boycotting just keeps tensions running.
    Funny since Obama has quasi-praised Trump several times (said he is the real deal/genuine, told people not to underestimate him, said he can be good for the country, etc...) since the election and Trump continually goes on with the Obama is a failed president who destroyed the country mantra.

The only arrogance and lack of civility is Trump's.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    How democratic would it be to force them to attend?
    You attend out of decency and respect. Both of which are in short supply these days.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

Deleted
    You attend out of decency and respect. Both of which are in short supply these days.
    So they are forced to respect a man that did nothing to deserve it?

So they are forced to respect a man that did nothing to deserve it?
    That's the tough thing about losing, sometimes you have to suck it up. Children learn this playing sports. These democrats look like the spoiled sibling who flips the board when they don't win monopoly.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    That's the tough thing about losing, sometimes you have to suck it up. Children learn this playing sports. These democrats look like the spoiled sibling who flips the board when they don't win monopoly.
    Your thoughts on Trump refusing to accept the result if he had lost?

Your thoughts on Trump refusing to accept the result if he had lost?
    Was I vague or unclear in some way?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Was I vague or unclear in some way?
    Not if you think "Democrats" applies to Trump.

Not if you think "Democrats" applies to Trump.
    I don't think you read the OP.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think you read the OP.
    I did, but that last comment wasn't even remotely directed at the OP.

I did, but that last comment wasn't even remotely directed at the OP.
    Your right, I don't think your last comment was on topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    We had 8 years of republican obstructionism and that was just politics nobody on the right called it childish. Dems decide they dont want to to show up and have better things to do and its childish. Im glad they arent. They need to distance themselves as much as possible from the complete collapse this administration will be.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Newsflash, he will still be President if they don't show up.

"SUCK IT PUSSIES"
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Deleted
    It's not about who won. Trump won, good for him. No he should do something to earn that respect.