Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    They are immigrants though they are second class citizens...
    what the fuck?!
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Dude, I just quoted you part of the Bundesgesetzblatt in which Art. 3 specifically was altered. Rofl.
    But the alteration didnt take away a special right referenced in articel 1. And that is what i talked about.

You may not remove the rights those articles give as a government.

Racial profiling works. Its insane not to have it.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    But the alteration didnt take away a special right referenced in articel 1. And that is what i talked about.

You may not remove the rights those articles give as a government.
    You were talking about alterations, not just "removals". In legal terms, that's a huge difference.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    You were talking about alterations, not just "removals". In legal terms, that's a huge difference.
    I talked about "turning germany into a fascist country". Next time dont skip the parts i talk about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ArmYourself View Post
    Racial profiling works. Its insane not to have it.
    Do you believe we should profile "white american trump voters" as a threat for democracy?

Or would you like to limit it to musllims?

I talked about "turning germany into a fascist country". Next time dont skip the parts i talk about.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you believe we should profile "white american trump voters" as a threat for democracy?

Or would you like to limit it to musllims?
    In a way "white American trump voters" have been already been profiled, just not in a perspective of law enforcement. Slandered by people on the internet, celebrities and politicians alike. Not to say that Hillary supporters weren't profiled in the same manner, mind you.

We are all profiled in one way or another. When it comes to the safety of the public and maintaining law and order, i see no problem profiling people by race, if it proves effective. If not, then alternatives have to be found.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    what the fuck?!
    maybe someone confused immigrants and refugees again.
    but technically true, as our citizens are slighltly above EU-Citizens ( and those from associates like Norway, Switzerland etc). everybody else is not entitled to same rights as the former 2 groups in terms of settlement and work permits. refugees are even subject to limited movement within the country.

I didn't really skip anything. I was just correcting you on your bullshit as I did actually learn that shit at university and am not talking out of my ass like you are. See, this makes the whole "talk to a lawyer" stuff even more funny, but you wouldn't be able to appreciate it. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    its the way a normal brain works. And by the way there is a reason why for example asians are not being racial profiled (that much). They don't steal a truck to drive over innocent people on a regular basis (or at all).

I would rather be careful than dead, but that is just my opinion
    Something like 99% of terrorist attacks are committed by muslims.

And the extremists on the left have managed to raise islam to the status of a race where it above criticism (hence their foolish and ignorant naming of Trump as a fascist racist).

It is simple common sense to profile muslims since their cult is correlated so strongly with terrorism, and even among the millions of moderate muslims support for terrorism is very high. I've never heard about actual racial profiling in Europe or America as opposed to profiling muslims. It's a very good example of fake news being spoonfed to gullible young people.

Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    Something like 99% of terrorist attacks are committed by muslims.
    Only if your definition for "terrorist attacks" include the words "a muslim did it".

7+ Year Old Account
    Thought experiment: one group of people commits 4x more crime than another. Should police pay more attention to the group committing far more crime? Should they patrol those areas of a city more? In this scenario, is it considered racist to search more of these people solely based on the factual statistics?

Ok, so now let's change that number to 10x more crime. Do your answers change?

Deleted
    I was just correcting you on your bullshit as I did actually learn that shit at university and am not talking out of my ass like you are.
    Yeah, i am sure you are an hyperintellectual. Well, considering your texts, you just want to win a debate. Which is always funny, in special considering the fact you took my words out of context. But just go on, you are funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    False, most terrorist attacks in Germany are from the far right.

False, it's not a race. But legally the phrase racism applies to these attacks against Muslims.

It's only common sense to a specific kind of people.

- - - Updated - - -

Duuh..
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/01...maged-him.html

Definitely not a terrorist. He's just a mass murderer
    Most terrorist attacks from the far right in Germany are simple acts of vandalism and destruction of property they can't really be compared to things like the christmas truck.

Racial profiling is effective...it has been in every case it has been employed so your arguments ring a bit hollow. It makes sense for them to do it so... well they should do it.

We can debate if it is ethical but not that it isnt effective.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    We can debate if it is ethical but not that it isnt effective.
    The most effective way to end terrorism in the world is to exterminate humanity. "Effective" is not a very descriptive characteristic.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.