10+ Year Old Account

[Engi] Bad Luck or low % drop rate?

Does anyone have statistics on the new schematics' drop rate? I've opened around 20 of the containers so far and have my 6 felglass finally, but have only gotten one recipe (unfortunately not what I need). I couldn't locate a solid answer on wowhead or the like. I know the containers are roughly one drop per hour and it's projected the glass is 33%.
    The only people you have control over is yourself. If you want to make a point, leave proper, factual replies.

15+ Year Old Account
    Probably just shitty drop chance. I opened about 10 and got 1 recipe and 1 felglass.

Also I did ulduar every week since 7.1 and still haven't gotten that shitty reaves combat mode drop from mimiron...
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud View Post
    Probably just shitty drop chance. I opened about 10 and got 1 recipe and 1 felglass.

Also I did ulduar every week since 7.1 and still haven't gotten that shitty reaves combat mode drop from mimiron...
    lol i got 2 of those

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud View Post
    I don't know, but gating profession drops behind a once-per-week raid boss random drop seems to be one of the most retarded things Blizzard ever thought of.
    I still miss the part from Iron Juggernaut, which at least you can try three times a week (lfr, normal, heroic). Although being able to do it three times is rather a curse than a blessing...

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno. I did one of the raptor wq in stormheim and got all 4 along with 7 felglass. Just RNG

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm also having that issue. 10 felglass, 0 patterns.