Page 76 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post

I don't care what anyone says, I think the Warrior mount looks pretty nice. Just wish that the colors weren't spec dependent and you could choose which one to use.
    What's the quest to get it like? I'm curious as to that thing's story.

Quote Originally Posted by Ckaelir View Post
    They kept saying so, I can't find a quote tbh but I remember them saying they didn't like the way Archimonde stepped out of a portal and into his doom, and that wouldn't be the case in Legion.

An ally going fel is very likely. Khadgar is too obvious and would kill his whole strength of will concept so I wouldn't like him being the boss, I'd also not like to fight Illidan, for the same reason. Who could it be? (I'm seriously dying to find out!)

We've also had Blood of Sargeras all around the Isles, so his presence is basically here from start, more or less, but it could be too far of a stretch.
    It's more than likely not really his blood, but just called that. It's a fel crystal. Are Khadgar's Whisker really his whiskers? Is Gromsblood really Grom's Blood?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    It's so terrible.
    Not really.
    Fits quite well, and it really isnt bad looking.

You could say that it is quite a boring mount compared to the others tho
    Last edited by Raetary; 2017-02-15 at 11:51 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    I've always felt(after Argus annoucement) that an Archimonde/Kil'Jaedan council fight would be a fight we see in the final raid. If it's true that Blizz has said we see the final boss throughout the expansion, then this could be a final boss possibility. Kill both at the same time for good.

- - - Updated - - -

Retribution from the Paladins? Maybe they take it from the DKs.
    Archimonde is dead permanently so won't happen. We also fight KJ in the nether in ToS....so yeah no.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Archimonde is dead permanently so won't happen. We also fight KJ in the nether in ToS....so yeah no.
    Dungeon journal and the illidan voice over imply that kil'jaeden survives and gets to argus including us.

Formerly known as Arafal

We fight him in the Nether, yes, but the fight doesn't -end- in the nether...

Quote Originally Posted by High Priest Arafal View Post
    Dungeon journal and the illidan voice over imply that kil'jaeden survives and gets to argus including us.
    No it doesn't. We go to Argus with him where we kill him. Nothing in the dungeon journal nor the voice files imply he escapes.

Quote Originally Posted by Daltin View Post
    We fight him in the Nether, yes, but the fight doesn't -end- in the nether...
    It ends on Argus which will also perma kill him if we kill him.

- - - Updated - - -

Argus counts to perma kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's probably going to be a cinematic, so all this discussion could be basicly moot until it's revealed.

Also, oh my god. Archimonde's discussion again? pls

10+ Year Old Account
    The dungeon journal doesn't imply that he survives, it implies that he dies on Argus at the end of the fight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post
    I skipped all the cinematics and blew through it so I can't tell you anything storywise, but gameplay wise you just fight 4 champions in Odyn's room in a scenario.

- - - Updated - - -

I skipped all the cinematics and blew through it so I can't tell you anything storywise, but gameplay wise you just fight 4 champions in Odyn's room in a scenario.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

It ends on Argus which will also perma kill him if we kill him.
    Ehh, what he meant was that Archimondes fight didn't end in the nether, it ended on Draenor. Which would mean he's still alive. But we don't know that for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Ehh, what he meant was that Archimondes fight didn't end in the nether, it ended on Draenor. Which would mean he's still alive. But we don't know that for sure.
    close m8, but he's dead.

There's a post that says mythic is canon and shouldn't have had the cinematic. He died in the nether.

There is no such post...there is a post that says they aren't entirely sure about it, but they never really confirmed anything. Until now, it's pretty much up in the air. But ok, think what you want, maybe it turns out that you're right and he is dead.

I agree I think he will survive in he dont have a death voice in his voice files only a cenimatic will show if he dies and I doubt that he will
    we are going to argus ofcource before sargeras we will fight the eredar and nothing better than facing their leaders before sargeras

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daltin View Post
    We fight him in the Nether, yes, but the fight doesn't .
    some people cant understand what they see you cant convince if the whole cinimatic video didn't
    he returned to draenor and then send gul'dan and then died in DRAENOR!!!!
    tell them million times they will not understand you becuase they dont want my smart friend

Deleted
    It's more than likely not really his blood, but just called that. It's a fel crystal. Are Khadgar's Whisker really his whiskers? Is Gromsblood really Grom's Blood?
    I was thinking about it more like Saronite in Northrend, which is the actual blood of Yog Saron in a solid form. I like imagining it in a more metaphorical way, like that the liquid fel pouring from the Tomb is the very essence, or blood, so to speak, of Sargeras himself, rather than just another fel crystal that so happens to be named after him. So that's why Blood of Sargeras exists only on the Broken Isles and not in Felwood for example.

I mean, Gromsblood has a story behind it, it can be found in places with demons. Local tales could speak of the mighty warrior who spilled his blood fighting the demons, and anywhere he bled, this herb grew, talking about courage etc etc. and how smelling the herb instills bravery. Arthas' Tears can be found in the Plaguelands, where the man had to take such a difficult decision to purge the city and all that, and doing it with a heavy heart. He definitely did shed a tear or two there.

Khadgar's Whiskers just look like the old man's weird beard I guess. :P

But it doesn't seem to be explained anywhere anyway, so it's just a different point of view.
    Last edited by mmoc985e663195; 2017-02-16 at 12:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no such post...there is a post that says they aren't entirely sure about it, but they never really confirmed anything. Until now, it's pretty much up in the air. But ok, think what you want, maybe it turns out that you're right and he is dead.
    You people are interpreting the post in a way that you want it to be interpreted. The post and the interview said that he's dead but they could bring him back if they wanted to continue to use him in the story. That doesn't mean that he's alive.

even when we argued so much I still respect your thinking you always humbly give a chance that your wrong
    even I may be wrong if KJ dies no one else than dev can change it
    but I hope not he is my fav character from warcraft 3 and legion is my last expansion for WOW so I hope we see him in argus with archimonde my second fav character and fight them both before fighting sargeras and fleeing from him

10+ Year Old Account
    Kil'jaedan's Voice Overs:

From Warcraft III
    From The Burning Crusade
    From WoW Legion Early on than 7.2
    From WoW Legion 7.2

Not sure what voice over I like for the big bad guy...
    Also his new voice is not as epic...

Well still seen the Mage flying disc in action...Going for the flame looking one since I am a Fire Mage in WoW. <3

Really want to see more with the Elemental Lords...Can bring a order of peace for all of Azeroth.
    Like no more bloodshed between their orders, and can help the Farseer with the Burning Legion, then hopefully make their Elemental Plains be great again.

I wonder what Medivh is up too since his appearance from the Karazhan Dungeon.
    Wonder too is they are giving a model to his mother Aegwyn? http://www.deviantart.com/art/Magna-...ideo-658723002
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    You people are interpreting the post in a way that you want it to be interpreted. The post and the interview said that he's dead but they could bring him back if they wanted to continue to use him in the story.
    they are not sure but they will be stupid if they say he is dead becuase infact they need to change the whole cinimatic

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Kil'jaedan's Voice Overs:

Not sure what voice over I like for the big bad guy...
    Also his new voice is not as epic...

Well still seen the Mage flying disc in action...Going for the flame looking one since I am a Fire Mage in WoW. <3

Really want to see more with the Elemental Lords...Can bring a order of peace for all of Azeroth.
    Like no more bloodshed between their orders, and can help the Farseer with the Burning Legion, then hopefully make their Elemental Plains be great again.

I wonder what Medivh is up too since his appearance from the Karazhan Dungeon.
    Wonder too is they are giving a model to his mother Aegwyn? [url]http://www.deviantart.com/art/Magna.
    I agree that the voice of KJ is not that epic like the voicedarama or warcraft 3
    and about Magna I dont think so its just an echo but who knows and I always respect hipnosworld work specialy the photoshop
    and mediv I think we will find him in argus (dead I hope) or fel corrupted
    Last edited by Farrarie; 2017-02-16 at 12:51 AM.