The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    as awful as some of her writing has been, it would take a laughable amount of bullshit writing for Tyrande not only to get over Malf's death, but to hop into Illidan's bed.

She doesn't love Illidan because of Malfuirion, she doesnt love Illidan because Illidan is Illidan. And she told him this.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    as awful as some of her writing has been, it would take a laughable amount of bullshit writing for Tyrande not only to get over Malf's death, but to hop into Illidan's bed.

She doesn't love Illidan because of Malfuirion, she doesnt love Illidan because Illidan is Illidan. And she told him this.
    women change their mind all the time. now that illidan is the anti-hero she will want his twinblades of Azzinoth

Who's Tyrande? Illy has so many cool ladies in his order hall he shouldn't even remember her...

i really wish they'd just flatly dump the tyrande shit.

at first, i kinda liked the idea of kor'vas being the partner. but now idk. she's kinda got this vibe that she's just too young for him. i mean i know she's probably got quite a few years under her belt, but still. maybe izal whitemoon instead, or asha ravensong?

maybe he should just be on his own and not need a partner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

at first, i kinda liked the idea of kor'vas being the partner. but now idk. she's kinda got this vibe that she's just too young for him. i mean i know she's probably got quite a few years under her belt, but still. maybe izal whitemoon instead, or asha ravensong?

He'll be with kayn
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    He'll be with kayn
    i don't think kayn could handle that.

one touch and kayn'd be done for the night.

Touch of Instant Orgasm, new monk ability.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by lukazhuja19 View Post
    Who's Tyrande? Illy has so many cool ladies in his order hall he shouldn't even remember her...
    And yet Tyrande is his literal motivation for everything he has done so far. I don't want to even imagine which kind of horrors Illidan would unleash if he ends up losing the only thing that maintained him somewhat sane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account

If he has leech in demon form he can go again
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    And yet Tyrande is his literal motivation for everything he has done so far. I don't want to even imagine which kind of horrors Illidan would unleash if he ends up losing the only thing that maintained him somewhat sane.
    Considering that everything he has done was for Tyrande, He's done some pretty awful shit already. Imagine Illidan, a night elf who the majority of the Burning Legion fears due to chaotic nature and wants eliminated. The Humanity that was in him completely evaporated. He had plans on invading Argus, but if Tyrande died..... He would of literally tried to skullfuck Sargeras, Kil'jaedan, or any other major leaders of the Burning Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by thesentinelblue View Post
    Considering that everything he has done was for Tyrande, He's done some pretty awful shit already. Imagine Illidan, a night elf who the majority of the Burning Legion fears due to chaotic nature and wants eliminated. The Humanity that was in him completely evaporated. He had plans on invading Argus, but if Tyrande died..... He would of literally tried to skullfuck Sargeras, Kil'jaedan, or any other major leaders of the Burning Legion.
    *Tyrande dies*

Illidan: TYRANDE! NOOOOO!!!!!

*Tries to attack Sargeras*

*Sargeras Keeps his eyes closed*

*Illidan dies*

korvas

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Kairoz wanted a very specific timeline with some very specific differences - the most telling being that in the AU Draenor he chose Grom and Golka had never had a son together. I imagine there were probably some other changes he wanted as well, but I don't think they're ever enumerated anywhere.
    Yes, but the purpose of quoting who I had was that person was claiming the whole time travel idea was Kairoz's when it was not solely his and the plan to find another army to fight the legion was Wrathion. Kairoz altered the plan by going to a more distinct timeline rather than a similar one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    korvas

[IMG]https://66.media.tumblr.com/ae92b054a21339d4bc5326b37281a8ca/tumblr_obedgdDSIr1t1j1quo6_540.gif[IMG]
    idk what it is, but she just comes across as a younger elf than him. it'd feel like a 20ish year old with a 40 year old to me, just kinda creepy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Yes, but the purpose of quoting who I had was that person was claiming the whole time travel idea was Kairoz's when it was not solely his and the plan to find another army to fight the legion was Wrathion. Kairoz altered the plan by going to a more distinct timeline rather than a similar one.
    Difficult to say. Kairoz certainly had his own agenda (e.g. his desire to become "Infinite") but the timeline he found or cultivated offered a number of advantages to Garrosh to make use of. His lack of existence for one, allowing him to become the son that Grom never had in the AU version of Draenor. Ner'zhul and Rulkhan's estrangement giving the Iron Horde a lever to suborn and make Ner'zhul into a powerful ally by abusing the Dark Star's power. The continued existence of Ga'nar, and just a number of other elements that make the world slightly more ideal than the original MU Draenor, at least for Kairoz and ostensibly Wrathion's purposes.

- - - Updated - - -

idk what it is, but she just comes across as a younger elf than him. it'd feel like a 20ish year old with a 40 year old to me, just kinda creepy.
    Kor'vas is likely as old as Illidan (10,000+ years old), although you are right that Illidan does seem older. Given that Night Elves don't really age physically all that much it's really difficult to tell. There's also a pretty drastic physiological divide given that Illidan is several orders of magnitude larger, winged, and his teeth and hands are lethally sharp. Might throw a bit of a monkey-wrench into the works.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Kor'vas is likely as old as Illidan (10,000+ years old), although you are right that Illidan does seem older. Given that Night Elves don't really age physically all that much it's really difficult to tell. There's also a pretty drastic physiological divide given that Illidan is several orders of magnitude larger, winged, and his teeth and hands are lethally sharp. Might throw a bit of a monkey-wrench into the works.
    i know she's probably around 10k at least. but she was a little girl at the time of the invasion though, and illidan, tyrande, and malfurion were already a few thousand right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    i know she's probably around 10k at least. but she was a little girl at the time of the invasion though, and illidan, tyrande, and malfurion were already a few thousand right?
    Not sure. I don't know how the ancient Night Elves aged before the World Tree bestowed them with effective immortality. I know Malfurion, Illidan, and Tyrande were considered young during the War of the Ancients - but the Night Elves were long-lived so that could mean hundreds of or even a thousand years. They seem to reach physical maturity at roughly the same pace humans do, so the difference between Illidan and Kor'vas now might be the same as a 30 year-old in a relationship with a 25 year-old or something along those lines.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

It's because of the framing. Illidan projects confidence through his massive ego, giving him the appearance of an experienced leader. When in reality he spent almost his entire life isolated from existence and is greatly lacking in maturity compared to most of his peers. Whereas Kor'vas expresses insecurity with her role as a demon hunter, which makes her seem like a n00b by comparison, even though her actual life experiences are what cause her to doubt Illidan's sincerity.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Maybe Night elves don't look at age diffrence like us humans. Considering their long life spans they probablly don't care much about age diffrence when in relationships.

I can't remember now if I am right but wasn't Jarod in Wolfheart book in relationship with night elf lady much younger than him?
    Last edited by Dagoth Ur; 2017-03-21 at 07:06 AM.

Is it stated anywhere that they were a few thousand years old? Elves age as humans until they reach adulthood. Which in the book they only seemed to just be coming into, which the three only just starting out on the paths of their careers of druid, priest and mage.